Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 (143108 Views)

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
sunwalk:
IS there anyione in the house that wants to trade this weekend on random index?

Then lets hedge.

stay tuned on how to hedge profitably.
as a matter of fact, technical stuffs are not necessary, but it really will help alot.

let me prep myself!!

SUNWALK
I LOVE RANDOM...VOLATIVITY
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
lets see what price does now on EURGBP 15MINS TIME FRAME...BASED ON LAWS.

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
laws broken,trade no longer valid...lets watch 30mins time frame now.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
chart below...still watching.

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
shalom123:
chart below...still watching.
guy which broker u go take trade am naw? market will soon close. binarydotcom people don close naw.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
sunwalk:
guy which broker u go take trade am naw? market will soon close. binarydotcom people don close naw.
hahahahaha...na true oooo! i think say na random i even dey trade self...lol this thing don enter my head,na only target i dey see
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
chai this trade for make sense small sha...win probability is very high somehow,well till further notice.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
shalom123:

hahahahaha...na true oooo! i think say na random i even dey trade self...lol this thing don enter my head,na only target i dey see
bros na high time you go meet pastor for deliverance o. this kind thing wey just enter your head, no be small thing oo. last time the thiing do me, na wahala i enter oo.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
sunwalk:
bros na high time you go meet pastor for deliverance o. this kind thing wey just enter your head, no be small thing oo. last time the thiing do me, na wahala i enter oo.
hahahahahaha...bros no be small thing ooo! make i go sleep jare good night boss.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2015
Warmimg up for gold
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
the chart explains it all. so, if you wwanna trade this weekend, this is your chance. tested only on Random index 75. never recomendded on RD 25 & 50.

Using merely Rise and fall will do.

Rule!!

1. 5MINS Chart

2. EMA 50 Indicator applied

3. Once Price cross EMA 50 from below and closes above it, place a RISE bet

4. Once price cross EMA 50 from above and closes below it, Place a FALL bet

due to its winning ration, it is safe to say, that you can martingale on the next signal. on my course of using it, it is extremely rare to experience 3 losses in a row.

stay tuned for touch option

SUNWALK

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by dasdexter(m): 6:42am On Feb 01, 2015
sunwalk:
the chart explains it all. so, if you wwanna trade this weekend, this is your chance. tested only on Random index 75. never recomendded on RD 25 & 50.

Rule!!

1. 5MINS Chart

due to its winning ration, it is safe to say, that you can martingale on the next signal. on my course of using it, it is extremely rare to experience 3 losses in a row.

SUNWALK
bless you
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by amor001: 7:52am On Feb 01, 2015
Thanks man. @sunwalk
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omakay(m): 8:51am On Feb 01, 2015
Happy Sunday to all in the house.....

A quick review for those wey dey their work-stations now:

RD 75

IN/OUT (STAYS BETWEEN/GOES OUT)

+20 -20

120 seconds

4% payout
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2015
omakay:
Happy Sunday to all in the house.....

A quick review for those wey dey their work-stations now:

RD 75

IN/OUT (STAYS BETWEEN/GOES OUT)

+20 -20

120 seconds

4% payout
bad idea bro... stay tunned for reasons
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by willscolf: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2015
tried funding my binary.com account 2day with my ubaafricard which i,ve bin using but transaction was declined.wen i try for d 3rd time d below screenshot was wot i got.house wot cud possibly b wrong?

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by willscolf: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
willscolf:
tried funding my binary.com account 2day with my ubaafricard which i,ve bin using but transaction was declined.wen i try for d 3rd time d below screenshot was wot i got.house wot cud possibly b wrong?
my people it don leta go tru,dem jst want suffer me
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Chidonsky: 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
willscolf:
my people it don leta go tru,dem jst want suffer me
lol them they fear u bcoz na masaka u wan masaka dem dis time.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
willscolf:
my brother I have to tell you the sincere truth, using payment agent is your best possible solution ever for withdrawal. what could be better than withdrawing your profits in less than 30mins instead of 3-5 days?

Please think twice before you embark on using your africard again. I dont mean to be rude, but my estimation shows that you are yet to withdraw any profit from binary. Save yourself the trouble and register with etradexchange, they are the most accredited of the lists, fully partnered and all. a day might come when you will run out of cash and you need cash urgently, in the case of using other methods of withdrawal, you will have to wait for a week to get it, but if you are using payment agent, you get it in minutes, not even in hours, sometimes in 5 minutes irrespective of the amount.

do yourselves a favour, stick to what works best and especially what was best designed for members of this country Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by willscolf: 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
sunwalk:
my brother I have to tell you the sincere truth, using payment agent is your best possible solution ever for withdrawal. what could be better than withdrawing your profits in less than 30mins instead of 3-5 days?

Please think twice before you embark on using your africard again. I dont mean to be rude, but my estimation shows that you are yet to withdraw any profit from binary. Save yourself the trouble and register with etradexchange, they are the most accredited of the lists, fully partnered and all. a day might come when you will run out of cash and you need cash urgently, in the case of using other methods of withdrawal, you will have to wait for a week to get it, but if you are using payment agent, you get it in minutes, not even in hours, sometimes in 5 minutes irrespective of the amount.

do yourselves a favour, stick to what works best and especially what was best designed for members of this country Nigeria
i've bin using dis card 4 close to 2yrs nw and i've made deposits and withdrawals several times wit it broda,nd on normal working days u'll get ur money in 2 to 3days into ur card.i tink d reason 4 d hassles was bcoz my entered deposit amount was slightly higher dan d balance in d card.howeva i wud like to know how much dis etradexchange charge for deposit nd withrawal per dollar
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by willscolf: 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chidonsky:
lol them they fear u bcoz na masaka u wan masaka dem dis time.
wink u go fear fire naa.i bin withdraw my money wit little profit wey bin dey to fund my forex accnt bt dis time i carry red eye com.na me nd dem nd dia random index grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Chidonsky: 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
willscolf:
wink u go fear fire naa.i bin withdraw my money wit little profit wey bin dey to fund my forex accnt bt dis time i carry red eye com.na me nd dem nd dia random index grin grin grin
carry on bro Oluwa is at ur bak day and nyt until u bcom a green embassador.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
check out the touch option method

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omakay(m): 2:48am On Feb 02, 2015
sunwalk:
check out the touch option method

Try and throw more light.....
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2015
omakay:

Try and throw more light.....
soon

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omakay(m): 10:53am On Feb 02, 2015
sunwalk:
soon

No wahala!!!!!

I believe your government pass GMB own!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by femiola3: 11:17am On Feb 02, 2015
sunwalk:

Rule!!

1. 5MINS Chart

SUNWALK
...u mean i can trade this on wkd??...my binary java chart use to be freeze sometime..pls what can it be the problem?...thank you...
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by AKBINARY: 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
dont open many chart as the sa,me time ie open random 25, 50 and dont add many indicators
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Homguy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
hello pals, I trade 1st time on my live binary account, I made 2 wins and 2losses. sadly I staked more at the trades I lost. however, I traded almost solely, ENGULFING patterns at S&R, but for those trades I lost, there would suddenly be a reversal some secs to the expiry of the trade, is there something I can do about this? like a better trade duration? I use a 15mins chart. attached is an example of one which went wrong. Gurus, Ogas, pls help analyse if and where I made an error. I traded a 10 mins duration for this chart.

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Homguy:
hello pals, I trade 1st time on my live binary account, I made 2 wins and 2losses. sadly I staked more at the trades I lost. however, I traded almost solely, ENGULFING patterns at S&R, but for those trades I lost, there would suddenly be a reversal some secs to the expiry of the trade, is there something I can do about this? like a better trade duration? I use a 15mins chart. attached is an example of one which went wrong. Gurus, Ogas, pls help analyse if and where I made an error. I traded a 10 mins duration for this chart.

Check the bold sentences that's where you missed it. and as for the sudden reversal you can't control it, it can happen to anybody irrespective of your level of trading experience. Also before your Engulfing pattern formation there was no consecutive at least 3 bearish bars.

The Lesson there is always trade with your trading plan and trade strictly with specified time frame.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
EURGBP 15MINS...LETS WATCH

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
TRADE ENTERED...15MIN FALL

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (70)

Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.