Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 (143680 Views)

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
2sExy1:
what do you use to draw this lines I am seeing here? It seems like an indicator that detects the support or resistance which I have seen in most of your charts.
you can do that with the horizonta tool.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
fxstory:
you can do that with the horizonta tool.
how is that done? a while ago I mistakenly pressed CTRL+ F and a line showed up horizontally. Is that what you are talking about? However, I couldn't get it to stick as it disappeared when I release it.

I just want to say thanks to you. Seeing your replies gives me the motivation to keep on it. I don chop domain money so I need to chop Binary too.

God bless everyone on here.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 6:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Good Morning to y'all
I want to thank all the BOSSES cheesy for keeping the thread alive, I believe we have enough strategies and materials in this thread that can make someone a successful trader.
Am inviting some old members of this thread to be providing us with alerts and I believe we can still learn one or two things from their alerts.

Please, if you must ask questions concerning their strategies or reasons for the alerts, do that in a polite manner and never insult anybody because you're not satisfied with his/her response.

Thank You.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by signz: 10:34am On Feb 10, 2015
teeboy4x:
Good Morning to y'all
I want to thank all the BOSSES cheesy for keeping the thread alive, I believe we have enough strategies and materials in this thread that can make someone a successful trader.
Am inviting some old members of this thread to be providing us with alerts and I believe we can still learn one or two things from their alerts.

[/b]Please, if you must ask questions concerning their strategies or reasons for the alerts, do that in a polite manner and never insult anybody because you're not satisfied with his/her response[b].

Thank You.

Correct.

Where is Saintfaculty and bomaster
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2015
signz:

Correct.

Where is Saintfaculty and bomaster

You will see them soon.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2015
teeboy4x:

You will see them soon.

@Teeboy4x: Is quite a long time,we are happy to have you back in the house.Wellcome boss!
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 11:26am On Feb 10, 2015
accentuate:

@Teeboy4x: Is quite a long time,we are happy to have you back in the house.Wellcome boss!

Thanks Boss, am always with you guys.
Hope you are doing good.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by accentuate(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
teeboy4x:

Thanks Boss, am always with you guys.
Hope you are doing good.

We Bless God

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
Still playing around with sunwalks' strategy and have raised my demo account to the below amount. I am done for today. I will keep at it for a month plus and see how it goes.

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by tabletgirl: 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
Looks good. Thanks for the share. How many trades did you take; how much per average trade (I see $2 and $50) how many losses and wins? Could you share that? Thanks

Random75:
cool
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
2sExy1:
how is that done? a while ago I mistakenly pressed CTRL+ F and a line showed up horizontally. Is that what you are talking about? However, I couldn't get it to stick as it disappeared when I release it.

I just want to say thanks to you. Seeing your replies gives me the motivation to keep on it. I don chop domain money so I need to chop Binary too.

God bless everyone on here.
it is close to where trend line tool is. At the left upper side, you will see it close to trend line and febonnaci tool.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
fxstory:
it is close to where trend line tool is. At the left upper side, you will see it close to trend line and febonnaci tool.
tHANKS
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by amor001: 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
Random75:
cool

is this with the 5EMA strategy?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by femiola3: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Waz up guyz...how is market?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Only took 2 trades today and lost them cos of unstabled mind... because another source of income needing payment.... never trade under such conditions. I wont touch it till tomorrow.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by crossblane1(m): 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pls I need cheap exchanger to buy ecurrency from.cheap ones precisely
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
crossblane1:
Pls I need cheap exchanger to buy ecurrency from.cheap ones precisely
all d exchangers that are currently operating charge same rate. but the best amongst all in term of processing speed an flexibility is etradexchange.net
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by crossblane1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
sunwalk:
all d exchangers that are currently operating charge same rate. but the best amongst all in term of processing speed an flexibility is etradexchange.net
thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 7:17am On Feb 12, 2015
check out the picture on how to eliminate the occasional lossing streak.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by femiola3: 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
sunwalk:
check out the picture on how to eliminate the occasional lossing streak.

I actually found out this too...infact that is what i trade most now on the strategy ..it s really great...God bless Sunwalk!

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
femiola3:

I actually found out this too...infact that is what i trade most now on the strategy ..it s really great...God bless Sunwalk!
that's the only strategy I will focus on. God bless Sunwalk.. . The walking sun grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by eTradeXchange(m): 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
FAST/ GREAT OFFER FROM ETRADEXCHANGE.

Sell your binary at us at N190/$ only for today....Instant withdrawal and processing. You can only get this from eTradeXchange.net only. Offer last only for TODAY.

email. support at etradexchange.net

Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
eTradeXchange:
FAST/ GREAT OFFER FROM ETRADEXCHANGE.

Sell your binary at us at N190/$ only for today....Instant withdrawal and processing. You can only get this from eTradeXchange.net only. Offer last only for TODAY.

email. support at etradexchange.net

Thanks

Why only 2day?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by eTradeXchange(m): 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
teeboy4x:

Why only 2day?
Lol.....After posting the information, calls upon calls have been coming in. Its actual a Valentine Offer....We have extended it to Monday 16th of Feb 2015.

This is the best time to make money from your profit. Take advantage of it ... The more money you make from Binary the better it is for eTradeXchange. We wish you all MORE GREENS
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by willscolf: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
eTradeXchange:
Lol.....After posting the information, calls upon calls have been coming in. Its actual a Valentine Offer....We have extended it to Monday 16th of Feb 2015.

This is the best time to make money from your profit. Take advantage of it ... The more money you make from Binary the better it is for eTradeXchange. We wish you all MORE GREENS
hmmmm,people go blow accnt in d quest of making more nd quick money ....my hand no dey oo
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by malachi2uk(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
willscolf:
hmmmm,people go blow accnt in d quest of making more nd quick money ....my hand no dey oo
I don blow my own already this afternoon cry

. . . . .

Thank God it's just virtual account.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omotsonfx: 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
pls boss!...does mt4 platform open very well on ipad?...i.e can i use it to trade?
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by dasdexter(m): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
ok here's a strategy i think might be profitable on randon index, its basically to help us enter a strong trend, if u have a better idea or improvement pls share
indicators
-wma 12(green)
-sma 12(blue)
-ema 12(red)
rules for + touch bet
1min tf or 5/15 or any tf applicable to you
wma 12 is above
ema 12 is in middle
sma 12 is below
green candle close above setup
enter on ran 75 +6.0 for 3min on the 1min tf( payout is 75% above)
enter on ran 25 +0.450 for 3min on the 1min tf ( payout is 80% above)
rules for - touch bet
sma 12 is above
ema 12 is in middle
wma 12 is below
red candle close below setup
enter on ran 75 -6.0
enter on ran 25 -0.450

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by dasdexter(m): 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
after taking d first signal wait 4 a retracement candle, and another candle to beat d retracement candle atleast 75%, d pix should xplain beta
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by dasdexter(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
how my desktop look when trading, the name of the stopwatch is free stopwatch

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by willscolf: 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
malachi2uk:

I don blow my own already this afternoon cry

. . . . .

Thank God it's just virtual account.
na baba GOD save u if nt u 4 dey ITUNBUZO dey knack town bell ....lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (70)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.