Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 (143272 Views)

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 14, 2015
Random75:
THE BEST ANSWER FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK THRILLING IS SCRUTINIZING SCREENSHOT IS SIMPLY #you are a learner!!!
I DON'T GAMBLE BUT TRADING.THEREFORE,I ONLY WAIT FOR A VALID SIGNAL BEFORE A TRADE IS TAKEN.I HAVE BEEN BANNED grin grin grin BUT THAT DOESN'T HAMPER MY TRADE METHODOLOGY cool cool. YOU ARE ONLY DOING YOURSELVES.THOSE PEOPLE WHO MADE ATTEMPT TO COME TO MY PLACE FOR ONE-ON-ONE CAN NOW VERIFY MY AUTHENTICITY. WELLDONE TO YOU ALL. 08068620453 grin grin grin grin grin grin
dude you are a marketer as long ur phone number keep appearing in your post.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2015
2sExy1:
dude you are a marketer as long ur phone number keep appearing in your post.
No mind d scammer. He has learnt to cut awt his trade ids so we dont expose his cut and join gimmicks.lolz

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by odimbannamdi(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
happy valentine's day guys.
the 5minutes 5EMA strategy sunwalked dropped here last week has really being effective with me. i intend going live with it pretty soon but my bane is that i havent been able to find a suitable broker with which i can trade this strat profitable.

the few i have checked out, it is either they give low payout (70%) or they dont support short term trade etc.
is anyone live with this srategy already? please which broker are u with?

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
odimbannamdi:
happy valentine's day guys.
the 5minutes 5EMA strategy sunwalked dropped here last week has really being effective with me. i intend going live with it pretty soon but my bane is that i havent been able to find a suitable broker with which i can trade this strat profitable.

the few i have checked out, it is either they give low payout (70%) or they dont support short term trade etc.
is anyone live with this srategy already? please which broker are u with?
try binary.com which is what most people are using.or try bosscapital
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by odimbannamdi(m): 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
binary.com is most unsuitable for this strategy. the payout with this strategy is sometimes as low as 44%. also their digits is not suitable for scalping. i think bosscapital will be ideal.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by olusode97(m): 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
odimbannamdi:
binary.com is most unsuitable for this strategy. the payout with this strategy is sometimes as low as 44%. also their digits is not suitable for scalping. i think bosscapital will be ideal.
binary.com is not that good for scalping sometimes they give payouts as low as 35%.. When better swinging with them because their payouts can go for 150% and above for little pips..
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2015
let's face it fellas.

I have come to realize that no matter the strategy u employ on binary.com.there is always the risk of not getting a recompense should the price end on its open price. rise and fall seems not to work well on binary.com both due to payouts and network mayhem.

I have come to realize that price does literally moves towards your prediction from whatever analysis u employed.... 95% of the time but usually end up being a losser either by completely reversing afterwards or ending at the start price... hence the need to use touch option.

if you are to place a barrier that gives 90% to 150% payout on touch option... in more than 80% of the time it will hit the barrier.

I was enable to try this out on both random index 25 and 50 using EMA 10. almost all the signal moves towards the predicted direction... except that not all ended towards the predicted direction... all the more reason to employ touch option. the rule is simple.... place a +touch option if the price closes above he EMA 10 for a payout of 90% to ¹50% as u wish.

stochastic 5,3 slow can be applied as a filter. place trades only on the overbought / oversold region when a reversal causes price to cross EMA 10... pictorial explanation comes later... also... if the stochastic is trending down and not yet on oversold but reverses to cross EMA 10 do not place trade but if after u avoid it and it retraces back to continue towards trend place ur trade...

pix coming later

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by willscolf: 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
sunwalk:
let's face it fellas.

I have come to realize that no matter the strategy u employ on binary.com.there is always the risk of not getting a recompense should the price end on its open price. rise and fall seems not to work well on binary.com both due to payouts and network mayhem.

I have come to realize that price does literally moves towards your prediction from whatever analysis u employed.... 95% of the time but usually end up being a losser either by completely reversing afterwards or ending at the start price... hence the need to use touch option.

if you are to place a barrier that gives 90% to 150% payout on touch option... in more than 80% of the time it will hit the barrier.

I was enable to try this out on both random index 25 and 50 using EMA 10. almost all the signal moves towards the predicted direction... except that not all ended towards the predicted direction... all the more reason to employ touch option. the rule is simple.... place a +touch option if the price closes above he EMA 10 for a payout of 90% to ¹50% as u wish.

stochastic 5,3 slow can be applied as a filter. place trades only on the overbought / oversold region when a reversal causes price to cross EMA 10... pictorial explanation comes later... also... if the stochastic is trending down and not yet on oversold but reverses to cross EMA 10 do not place trade but if after u avoid it and it retraces back to continue towards trend place ur trade...

pix coming later
u know weneva i enta dis tread nd c ppl ranting abt rise and fall,i kinda pity dem coz i know how tiny d odds of winnin wit dat tin is.som months bak i noted dat oda dan touch trades i hav no biz wit binaryoption alot of ppl hia can attest to dat.imagine a trade wia d contract duration can make u loose yet ur risk is often higher dan ur reward ....people, trading is hard bt rise/fall is even harder,try channelling wot u know to random index(touch trades) nd c if u won't smile to d bank.let him who has ear hia
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by soladnet14: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Happy sunday to u all. Pls aside www.binary.com, which is the best platform to use for binary trading.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by harizonal123(m): 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
sunwalk:
recent trades with 5ema HIGH/LOW
I want to thank u specially for sharing this wonderful & powerful system. The basis of this system is rock solid that's y I like it & it works best on ranging markets. You don't trade blindly with this system if used effectively. The system to me is like a flight radar used in monitoring price movement. You know exactly its path and where it ought to be heading to. Price must always move back into channel each time it breaks away from the bound meaning price is overbought or oversold. The fact that price tends to range 70% of the time & trends 30% gives the system an edge.
I applied this system on forex without watching if the market is trending or not with a sl and made good consistent profit for 3 days. Though 3 days is not enough to give a final verdict, the system is very promising
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by willscolf: 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
willscolf:
u know weneva i enta dis tread nd c ppl ranting abt rise and fall,i kinda pity dem coz i know how tiny d odds of winnin wit dat tin is.som months bak i noted dat oda dan touch trades i hav no biz wit binaryoption alot of ppl hia can attest to dat.imagine a trade wia d contract duration can make u loose yet ur risk is often higher dan ur reward ....people, trading is hard bt rise/fall is even harder,try channelling wot u know to random index(touch trades) nd c if u won't smile to d bank.let him who has ear hia
lest i 4got dia r stil a few in hia who makes cash 4rm rise/fall bt i was talkin based on ur chance 2 b in profit evn in worse case scenerio ....hope we find our way 2 d top

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by odimbannamdi(m): 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
willscolf:

with every sense of entirety and wholesomeness, i utterly and totally disagree with you.

from my wealth of experience, touch option is synonymous to "dashing" bom your money. the risk of losing is high. and even when you are sure (remember you can never be 100% sure) of winning, the payout would be usually very low. also, it would be suicidal trying martingale using a touch option strategy.

last week, i discovered a touch strategy with a payout of just 7%. after demoing it for a long time without incurring any loss, i thought i had discovered the holy grail, so i decided to go live with it. i used half of my total equity to trade it. LO and behold, i incurred a loss just on my 6th trade. i was discouraged.

left to me, rise and fall trades is better as long as you have a strategy with a winrate of least 70%. that way, you could martingale and recoup your previous losses.

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by willscolf: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
odimbannamdi:

with every sense of entirety and wholesomeness, i utterly and totally disagree with you.

from my wealth of experience, touch option is synonymous to "dashing" bom your money. the risk of losing is high. and even when you are sure (remember you can never be 100% sure) of winning, the payout would be usually very low. also, it would be suicidal trying martingale using a touch option strategy.

last week, i discovered a touch strategy with a payout of just 7%. after demoing it for a long time without incurring any loss, i thought i had discovered the holy grail, so i decided to go live with it. i used half of my total equity to trade it. LO and behold, i incurred a loss just on my 6th trade. i was discouraged.

left to me, rise and fall trades is better as long as you have a strategy with a winrate of least 70%. that way, you could martingale and recoup your previous losses.
u r getin it twisted bro
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by samplegirl(f): 9:27am On Feb 16, 2015
sunwalk:
let's face it fellas.

pix coming later

We are still waiting for the pictorials ooooooo! Thank you in advance oooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
@ sunwalk n wilscolf, I'll rather disagree wit u guys on the rise and fall issue..... with a good strategy, patience, good money management and ultimately lack of greed ultimately, u will definitely make consistent greens on rise n fall.... at least it's what I use and I can't remember when last I ended a week without making good profit. stick to longer time frames and be patient.... don't go chasing 10 wins a day, 2 to 3 wins a day is enough..

Touch trade is also a great way to make cash on binary.com's website as u have pointed out, I agree with u on that.
I just feel everyone should just choose the style of trading that soothes them, n don't jump from strategy to strategy just for the sake of it.

5 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 7:22am On Feb 17, 2015
here comes the picture. I am sorry for the late post, but a fellow nairalander tabletgirl gave me a little modification, which on testing it, works very well.

however, check out the picture, i will soon post a tweaked version of her shared strategy.

We all are here to learn, all I do, i think of the newbies and feed out an edible version of the strategies in my possession.

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2015
for those who have come to love martingale,

looking at the above shot, it is more cool for martingale.

the rule is simple, follow the trend. if price crosses above the ema10 and the next candle if traded gave a win, bet again on the next candle after it, if a win then you are done with the signal.

in the same vain, if the price closes above the ema 10 and the next candle if traded rise, gave a win, while next one after that gave a loss, double till you win the second time, thats the end of your trade for that signal.

likewise, if the price closes above the ema 10 and the next candle if traded rise, gave a fall, resulting to loss, do not double nor should you trade any further.

the whole point here is to follow the trend. once the price closes above the EMA10 and the next candle is bullish (rising or green ) it signifies the trend is strong. there is possibility of more green candles to follow. but for the sake of greed and subsequent over trading, stick to just two wins.

the fall bets can be taken in the reversed manner. ENJOY

5 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by samplegirl(f): 9:03am On Feb 17, 2015
sunwalk:

the rule is simple, follow the trend. if price crosses above the ema10 and the next candle if traded gave a win, bet again on the next candle after it, if a win then you are done with the signal.

in the same vain, if the price closes above the ema 10 and the next candle if traded rise, gave a win, while next one after that gave a loss, double till you win the second time, thats the end of your trade for that signal.

likewise, if the price closes above the ema 10 and the next candle if traded rise, gave a fall, resulting to loss, do not double nor should you trade any further.

the whole point here is to follow the trend. once the price closes above the EMA10 and the next candle is bullish (rising or green ) it signifies the trend is strong. there is possibility of more green candles to follow. but for the sake of greed and subsequent over trading, stick to just two wins.

Thank you.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by greenalwaz: 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
sunwalk:

likewise, if the price closes above the ema 10 and the next candle if traded rise, gave a fall, resulting to loss, do not double nor should you trade any further.e whole point here is to follow the trend. once the price closes above the EMA10 and the next candle is bullish (rising or green ) it signifies the trend is strong. there is possibility of more green candles to follow. but for the sake of greed and subsequent over trading, stick to just two wins.

Kudos to u,Oga mi !
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by odimbannamdi(m): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
sunwalk what timeframe is best??

and can this also work for ema5
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by fxstory(m): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
soladnet14:
Happy sunday to u all. Pls aside www.binary.com, which is the best platform to use for binary trading.
try boss capital if you have their minimum required deposit. With binary.com, you can deposit low amount.most other binary options site requires deposit of 100 and above
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by iBash: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hi guys....so i decided to try binary.com out since someone recommended it here, well so far for the first day of trading forex i got 7 ITM....the platforms not bad...i've always had good review about them tho, but payout is pretty low_so guys any pointers/Tips at all would be very much appreciated since i'm new to the platform....thanks in advance.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omakay(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
iBash:
Hi guys....so i decided to try binary.com out since someone recommended it here, well so far for the first day of trading forex i got 7 ITM....the platforms not bad...i've always had good review about them tho, but payout is pretty low_so guys any pointers/Tips at all would be very much appreciated since i'm new to the platform....thanks in advance.

Based on your low pay-out review, i can deduce that you bet on low bet durations.

The low pay-out is quite normal when doing low bet durations.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by odimbannamdi(m): 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
omakay:

Based on your low pay-out review, i can deduce that you bet on low bet durations.

yea omakay is right. binary.com gives low payout on shorter tf.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by iBash: 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
yeah definitely....my strategy is based on 5mins call and my equity wouldn't allow me to put in a big bet actually.
omakay:

Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
omakay:

Or during news release...
Quite an age
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by iBash: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
okey NOTED....thanks for the heads up guys.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by omakay(m): 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
teeboy4x:

Or during news release...
Quite an age

My brother!!!!

I have being around!!!!

On a very low key!!!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
omakay:

My brother!!!!

I have being around!!!!

On a very low key!!!!!

That's good, how market
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
hmmm...long read,missed the house anyway.
Re: Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
shalom123:
hmmm...long read,missed the house anyway.

Missed you too boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (70)

Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.