Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

How To Learn French Faster - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Learn French Faster (909 Views)

Learn French For Better Tomorrow. ... / 12 Steps To Reading Long Articles Faster And Effectively / I Need To Translate English To French. Can Anyone Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Learn French Faster by marenx: 3:32am On Sep 11, 2014
If you want to take your business whether on or off line beyond national level to aim high and gain widely recognition, the next step is learning or adding another international language to your Knowledge profile.
If you are a Nigerian, the best language to learn is French, because you have to start your international move from the neighbouring countries like Benin Republic, Togo, Cameroon, Guinea Bissau, etc before going overseas. In the whole African continent, the most influential language is French, because the countries using it as an official and commercial language are many than countries using English and other European languages.

To know the most basic techniques of how to learn French Quickly in a month from home, please drop your email address or send me PM.[color=#990000][/color]

Re: How To Learn French Faster by marenx: 3:40am On Sep 11, 2014
My email address is: marenjmafuyai@gmail.com
Re: How To Learn French Faster by ruffhandu: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2014
Is this to have an email database? I Thought you wanted to teach people here.
Register with Alliance Francaise if you want to learn French Language.

(1) (Reply)

Holy Matrimony, A Novel / A Quest Of Heroes / One Wizard Has The Power To Change The Future, The Other The Past, (fight)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.