Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,477 members, 7,823,112 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Need To Translate English To French. Can Anyone Help? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need To Translate English To French. Can Anyone Help? (1251 Views)

UNESCO To Translate TFA Into Into Several Other Languages Of This World / Translate English To Yoruba / Translate From English To Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Translate English To French. Can Anyone Help? by hacts900(m): 5:56pm On May 18, 2012
I need to do a quick translation of an short english write up to french. I've tried those free translation sites, but I'm not sure that the results they gave me will make sense (meaning) in french. Can anyone help me out?
Re: I Need To Translate English To French. Can Anyone Help? by economia: 10:16pm On May 18, 2012
use google translator
Re: I Need To Translate English To French. Can Anyone Help? by hacts900(m): 11:46pm On May 18, 2012
Re: I Need To Translate English To French. Can Anyone Help? by Nobody: 9:35am On May 19, 2012
inbox me the translation i'l check if there are correct ok?
Re: I Need To Translate English To French. Can Anyone Help? by hacts900(m): 3:14pm On May 21, 2012
thanks for this offer. you did not post your email.
Re: I Need To Translate English To French. Can Anyone Help? by Okstefens(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2012
hacts900: I need to do a quick translation of an short english write up to french. I've tried those free translation sites, but I'm not sure that the results they gave me will make sense (meaning) in french. Can anyone help me out?
hacts900: I need to do a quick translation of an short english write up to french. I've tried those free translation sites, but I'm not sure that the results they gave me will make sense (meaning) in french. Can anyone help me out?

sure. Send it to me on oluyemistef@gmail.com i can check if d translation is correct or better still retranslate it. Anyhow u must pay alittle dollar (optional) as u know I paid to study french.
Re: I Need To Translate English To French. Can Anyone Help? by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 21, 2012
hacts900: thanks for this offer. you did not post your email.

punnonline@gmail.com
Re: I Need To Translate English To French. Can Anyone Help? by cuixiuyior: 9:00am On May 23, 2012
thanks for this offer. [img]http://www.dubaa.info/hmp.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With My Writing / [story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 7 / POISONED LOVE- Episode 4-6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.