Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

She's Restless When Sleeping - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She's Restless When Sleeping (662 Views)

Wearing Boxers Hep Keep Men Sperms Fresh When Sleeping Read More / The Restless Mind / How Can One Stop Drooling When Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Restless When Sleeping by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 11, 2014
As I write this article at this time, I'm wide awake. I'm a student staying in a Female hostel. The girl that I share the bed with talks while sleeping, rolls over to my side and puts either her leg or hands on me. I feel very weak and tired evry nite and can't concentrate @ day time because I'd be exhausted already. For those who stay/stayed in hostels will understand what I'm saying; I mean the size of the bed with this kind of girl. Now, this girl and I knw each other very well as far back as early 2000 in church and most people in church know we stay together. She just gained admission this year and couldn't get bedspace so I had to accomodate her. And for the past 6 months this is what I face evry nite except when she's not around. I have spoken to her about it even my roomates knw about it and we all tell her to take caution but its worse. What's on my mind now is to tell her to start sleeping on the floor cos I can't take it anymore. I only wanted her to feel comfortable that's y I haven't given her that option. I don't really like the idea but seems I dnt have a choice. She's still beside me now doing weird things. What do you guys think?
Re: She's Restless When Sleeping by bumdish: 4:04am On Sep 11, 2014
Don't think this is much of an issue to solve. Why don't you gals arrange an extra mattress for her to place on the floor while you use the bunk. Discuss it maturely and confidentially...it shouldn't be a discus for the other roommates to "know about". She is new in school, don't let this trivial issue ruin her self-confidence and don't inconvenience yourself unnecessarily. All the best!

5 Likes

Re: She's Restless When Sleeping by redcliff: 4:25am On Sep 11, 2014
bumdish: Don't think this is much of an issue to solve. Why don't you gals arrange an extra mattress for her to place on the floor while you use the bunk. Discuss it maturely and confidentially...it shouldn't be a discus for the other roommates to "know about". She is new in school, don't let this trivial issue ruin her self-confidence and don't inconvenience yourself unnecessarily. All the best!

This thread is closed! Case solved!

1 Like

Re: She's Restless When Sleeping by kilokeys(m): 4:27am On Sep 11, 2014
conji..... she is a cuddler.. just like me..

please can she come spend d hols at my place?..
lemme pm u to get her details kiss
Re: She's Restless When Sleeping by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 11, 2014
Thought abt that but there's no xtra mattrass. The porters are not willing to give out because of past issues which puts their job @ risk. Even wanted to bribe severally but it was fruitless. I also Wanted to get a vitafoam mat but its too expensive and she can't even afford that for now. Thanx 4 ur contribution though. I'm still thinking.
Re: She's Restless When Sleeping by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 11, 2014
Thought abt that but there's no xtra mattrass. The porters are not willing to give out because of past issues which puts their job @ risk. Even wanted to bribe severally but it was fruitless. I also Wanted to get a vitafoam mat but its too expensive and she can't even afford that for now. Spreading wrapper or blanket on the bare ground will jus give her backaches. I'm jus considering a lot here. Thanx 4 ur contribution though. I'm still thinking.
Re: She's Restless When Sleeping by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 11, 2014
kilokeys: conji..... she is a cuddler.. just like me..

please can she come spend d hols at my place?..
lemme pm u to get her details kiss

You just a joker!
Re: She's Restless When Sleeping by kilokeys(m): 4:35am On Sep 11, 2014
Solange3:

You just a joker!
lol.. buh i am serious..

know this sha, she trusts u. she wouldn't be so lax if it were someone else.
and i had/have that issue too..
its usually cold at night..so her body parts migrates to any warm body around.

joke about it. but follow d advice of d last poster
Re: She's Restless When Sleeping by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 11, 2014
Pinch or slap her whenever she tries that rubbish; she'll be way too asleep to realize what you've done; Continue doing so, until she stops.
Source: I did that to someone who snored.
Re: She's Restless When Sleeping by Tallesty1(m): 5:57am On Sep 11, 2014
You are lucky she doesn't bite nor scratch your body.

(1) (Reply)

Brazil Records First Ebola Suspect, Quarantines Guinean / Ways To Deal With Body Odour / Most Poisonous Food To Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.