Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,076 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. (33938 Views)

Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters / Graduates With Fake NYSC Call-up Letters Sentenced / NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by meforyou1(m): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2014
NYSC should not take us for fools. how on earth can u print out a letter for N4,000? then NYSC certificate will then cost N40,000.
If NYSC engages a private firm to computerize their system, then they should pay the company off and that's it. why should they charge jobless graduates N4,000 just to print out a letter? That's how immigration engaged another private firm to conduct recruitment. those ones charged unemployed youths N5,000 each and killed about 50 of them. And surprisingly, the interior minister neither resigned, nor was he sacked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by marvelling(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2014
henrinity: but it is not compulsory, u can choose the option of collecting it from school

It will be compulsory as from batch A next year

1 Like

Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2014
Orikinla: [size=18pt]I don't blame all the crooks and rogues running this racket called the NYSC that should have been scrapped long ago. I blame the immature and insecure graduates who think they need the NYSC to get jobs and succeed in Nigeria.
You don't need the NYSC to get jobs and succeed in your careers.
More jobs have been created by self employed entrepreneurs and others than all the government jobs in Nigeria.

The entire NYSC scheme is a scam by the corrupt mafia of government contractors in the corridors of power who have been sharing all the billions of naira from producing and supplying the NYSC kits for decades and the yearly allocations are the reasons why they have insisted on keeping the NYSC and not for patriotic responsibilities. God knows that these corrupt government officials and their accomplices are not patriotic citizens of Nigeria, because no patriotic citizen will misappropriate public funds as these corrupt public officials are doing.
The NYSC has been abused and misused and turned into an institution of corruption and not patriotism.

When you see the horrible and terrible conditions at the various camps, you will weep for Nigeria.
Imagine 50 corps members in one room!
No toilets and no regular power and water supply for personal hygiene and general sanitation.
And many corps members have become ill and even dying without any medical or life insurance.
They are exposed to hazards with risks everyday when they should be given regular means of transportation to protect and secure their precious lives while in service of the nation.
What has the government done for the NYSC members who suffer injuries and even lose their lives during service?
How many of them have been given emergency rescue in critical life threatening conditions and situations?
How many of them get jobs from the government after service?
While the children of these rich political contractors in power get privileges that make them bosses within a short time, the graduates from poor families often struggle to get jobs for their survival and welfare in Nigeria.

What has Nigeria gained from the NYSC?
Majority of the worst corrupt public officials learned nothing from their NYSC service?
They only learned how to be as corrupt as their government administrators running this national scam.
You will know how evil and greedy these political contractors in power are when you see how they contest and fight over contracts for procurement of NYSC supplies.
They don't have the fear of God.

The billions of naira wasted on running the NYSC are enough to build industries to create hundreds of thousands of jobs for Nigerian graduates to be gainfully employed and be secure to join in the nation building of a New Nigeria in the leadership of Africa. [/size]

Dude I think I'm in love with you, hahahahaha!!!

Refreshing seeing what you typed up there, really really refreshing.

I did mine at a local gov. and for one whole year, corpers mostly "chilled" at the building doing nothing. Imagine a Nation intentionally makes her citizens waste one year of their lives just so we can "love each other"?

They also make corpers teach, without having any skills or training needed to become good teachers. I know some people will say "I taught in NYSC, and I did well", but by whose standards? Is that how teachers are selected in schools, blindly selecting from a group of graduates, who don't have an iota of experience when it comes to teaching? Some of these graduates can't even speak English fluently, yet they are made to impart knowledge to our future generation.

The phrase "Square Pegs in Round Holes", is an apt description for the follies of the NYSC scheme; a bloody and utter waste of time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by fulfillment2020(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2014
henrinity: but it is not compulsory, u can choose the option of collecting it from school
It's compulsory starting from 2015 batch A, just optional for only remaining batch C 2014 of this year. NYSC is scam.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by Sagamite(m): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2014
This brings us back to the education I gave the person called Chinom:

https://www.nairaland.com/1410261/tear-burn-nigerian-passport-once/11#17678247

Nigeria only tries to frustrate and destroy the lives of its citizens.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2014
Mtshewwwww.....Nonsense...naija using every opportunity to suck us dry since 16BC

1 Like

Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2014
What they are claiming is that it will reduce the stress of going to collect it in school but the the is that u still need to go to ur school for ur TO WHOM...so why the introduction of printing of call-up letter online?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by olasmith10(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2014
Afghanistan:
Bros u don dey do u NYSC registration for unilorin?

we Don finish d school nysc reg, na dis online one remain.. I go do am next week
Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by ebonysmoot(f): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2014
Good innovation, so my brother will not have to go to Adamawa state to collect his call -up letter next year.
Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by ChiSun27(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dis is absolute rubbish.

Imagine payn 4 a kal up leta dat wil guarantee u serve ur fada land n to cap it all as a student?

Onye nwe anyi nke bu Chineke n'bi n'eligwe biko zoputa umu gi....Ameeeen!!!
Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by rman: 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
MadCow1: On the plus side..

All those issues of people misplacing their original call-up letter and having to miss-out of NYSC is now going to be a thing of the past..

I remember about 6 - 8 guys that were turned back for losing their call-up letter.

The idea is good but the fee is ridiculous.

Even if they want to charge a fee, it shouldn't be more than 500 naira

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sagamite: Nigeria has over 1.8m students in High education institutions. Of these 1.1m are in universities.

So the country internally generates (i.e excludes those that study abroad) at least 200K new graduates a year who qualify for NYSC.

Lets say about only 95% of these graduates decide to do NYSC, that is 190K students.

Each graduate paying N4,000 to print a letter would mean a total revenue of N760m per year that this criminal firm and their co-thieves in NYSC would make.

That is roughly £3m a year these crooks will make in the first year and there are more years to come.

How much would it have cost to purchase the infrastructure from a software firm and buy paper to print?

CRIME!

Pendusky's leaders keep robbing them, destroying their lives and leading them to pastors for prayers, who would then rob them more.

These are the criminals that are looting Nigeria's students:

Mr. Michael A Olajide - Chairman of SIDMACH

Mr. Hassan U. Alao - MD of SIDMACH

Mr. Adedayo P.S Arogundade - ED of SIDMACH

​Mr. Chijioke A. Eke - ED of SIDMACH

Mrs Eno Samuel Udofia - Non-ED of SIDMACH

Brigadier-General Johnson Bamidele Olawumi - DG of NYSC

Mrs. O.A. Erukwu - Director of Finance & Accounts at NYSC

The fat biatch on the right!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-edBgwxGX0Zw/UvpN9SYFYrI/AAAAAAAAV_I/epTvS4aOcv0/s1600/sufiyanu-garba-oladele-akinyemi-bamidele-olawunmi-and-erukwu.jpg[/img]

Mr Gabriel Alonge - Director of Procurement at NYSC

Joseph Abu - Director of ICT at NYSC

Sidmach Technologies has a proven and unbeatable track record of ripping Nigerians off via the Thumbprint system for Jamb.
This is just another attempt to open another branch.

Sidmach successfully created a registration system for "registration centers" which ensures a non-refundable annual payment by individuals who would like to venture into the lucrative business of jamb registration.

though most laptops today come with thumbprint scanners and mobile devices these days can produce quality scans.
These guys engage in money raking "registration center programme"
a programme which when carefully examined plays no role special secure role other than to make money off these students and their parents.

To ensure you make this compulsory payment, You have to input a PIN into their website to be able to start the registration excercise.

This is 2014 and this is how Nigeria works.
Rather than focus on cases like this, na ponmo be our worry.
we will meet at the polls sha

1 Like

Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by Dee60: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
2015 at all cost? Do they now want to scoop so much money from us to use to 'share' rice and kerosene!

Nigerians, beware. If they like let them share COWS. Take their cows. it is your money, not theirs. But for votes, vote wisely! Never vote for people of great incompetence and falsehood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by Montaque(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nigerians and blame game, who else is left out? Jona,patience,abati,fashola etc. We jst dey blame like its inborn. Before u blame the system, ask of the advantages this policy offers. Afterall,its optional if ur uni is at ur backyard.
Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by fulfillment2020(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
This would have been made optional, so one have to consider his /her proximity to his /her school before paying 4K, imagine paying 4K for just call-up letter when I can only pay 50naira from home to school and pick up my call up letter.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
olasmith10:

we Don finish d school nysc reg, na dis online one remain.. I go do am next week
Yeah thanks.
Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2014

From Batch A it will be compulsory, Henrolysis you later pay the money?
Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by drololaaof: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
This is anoda reap off by GOVT agencies in Nigeria . It is like the vehicle plate no . Who is the owner of this private?company .The C-in-C GEJ should stop this .What is the NYSC taking Nigerian for .I migration do there own in the name of screaming employment and kill many Nigerians . Was this new approved by FEC or NASS? Before implementing it?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by fulfillment2020(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
Montaque: Nigerians and blame game, who else is left out? Jona,patience,abati,fashola etc. We jst dey blame like its inborn. Before u blame the system, ask of the advantages this policy offers. Afterall,its optional if ur uni is at ur backyard.
Lack of comprehension entails poor academic quality. You must be it's product.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by yorke1: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
omenka: Another illiterate, like the rest of them. Smh.
Please keep off my mentions.

Lol...certified Illiterate na e u be. Keep f00ling yourself. grin
Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by otokx(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
fulfillment2020: This would have been made optional, so one have to consider his /her proximity to his /her school before paying 4K, imagine paying 4K for just call-up letter when I can only pay 50naira from home to school and pick up my call up letter.

In school you pay 2k, come and see crowd at Choba Uniport Community Bank, this country we like to create suffering.
Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by Ndababa(m): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
Paying N4K for what many would reject if it were not made compulsory?

Sighs... Well do you blame them? This a country where the president was seen showing how to wash our hands with sanitizer. This directly means they believe most Nigerians are bunch of naive, ignorant n timid people.

So, pay your N4K (plus probably N300 bank charges - yah they collude with Banks to defraude us) at the nearest bank. Thank you!

Memories of Wannune camp still fresh tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
naija is funny oo!

Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by Sagamite(m): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
webdezzi:

Sidmach Technologies has a track record of ripping Nigerians off via the Thumbprint system for Jamb.
they created a registration system for registeration centers which ensures a non-refundable payment
and they went head to restrict other thumbprint system from working with their server

though most laptops today comes with thumbprint scanners, you cannot use it but theirs.
This is how Nigeria works.

It is a criminal firm that is proficient in pleasing public officials in getting fraudulent contracts.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by meforyou1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
ebonysmoot: Good innovation, so my brother will not have to go to Adamawa state to collect his call -up letter next year.
he will still have to go to collect his statement of result
Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by Dee60: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
NYSC, how may I contact you please?

I am a Nigerian citizen and therefore eligible to provide services for Nigeria. I have duly completed my NYSC and that happened when NYSC still had meaning! I made friends. I traveled. Downside of it, all of us in our team spent 99.9% of the time doing nothing. We were given nothing to do. Nothing.

Anyway, let me not deviate.

I will do these letters for you at N400 per letter, thereby saving N3,600 for our government. It is possible that there are people who could even do it for less, but at least I have given you an offer.

A trial will convince you.

Please contact me through NL if you agree. I hope to hear from you. Please remember I will save you N3,600 per letter! That I want to do to help my country and country men. I bet, corpers will not make any noise if the cost were to be N400 or less!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by UjSizzle(f): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nigeria: stealing is our business grin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by meforyou1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
Montaque: Nigerians and blame game, who else is left out? Jona,patience,abati,fashola etc. We jst dey blame like its inborn. Before u blame the system, ask of the advantages this policy offers. Afterall,its optional if ur uni is at ur backyard.
even if you print it online, you will still go to your school to collect statement of result
Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by UjSizzle(f): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ndababa: Paying N4K for what many would reject if it were not made compulsory?

Sighs... Well do you blame them? This a country where the president was seen showing how to wash our hands with sanitizer. This directly means they believe most Nigerians are bunch of naive, ignorant n timid people.

So, pay your N4K (plus probably N300 bank charges - yah they collude with Banks to defraude us) at the nearest bank. Thank you!

Memories of Wannune camp still fresh tho

Wannune eh? Camp brother cheesy
Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by hr2015: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
RE: OFFER LETTER WITHOUT INTERVIEW

1 Share

Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by crunchyg: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
This is one thing about nairalanders, every little you must complain. What's the big deal of paying 4,000 naira.
Re: NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. by meforyou1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
we are talking about the cost. where on earth do you print a 1 or 2-page document online for 4,000 naira? and even if you print it online, you will still have to go to your school to collect statement of result

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert / Nysc 2014, Batch C Ogun Corpers. Let's Meet / The Ceilings At Corper's Lodge In Jigawa In Terrible State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.