Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Top 10 Best Nigeria Universities(pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Best Nigeria Universities(pictures) (9844 Views)

Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) / Nigeria Universities With Standard Teaching Hospitals / Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Best Nigeria Universities(pictures) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2014
Re: Top 10 Best Nigeria Universities(pictures) by Xcely: 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
kropelgrada:
I've being there and i have seen there infrastructure and blah blah
My point is that the standard of learning there is nothing compared to the state or federal universities around
Abi na infrastracture we go chop?
That brings me back to the question someone asked earlier
What is the basis for this ranking?
Maybe i will agree more if you say the ranking is based on infrastructure.

Please check this list of topnotch undergraduate researchers in the world (especially Engineering and life sciences). Tell me the only 2 universities you see from Africa. Then erase this crap you've written about Covenant University. ***proudlyhebronite

http://www.undergraduateawards.com/winners/highly-commended/2014-highly-commended/
Re: Top 10 Best Nigeria Universities(pictures) by gbenga4sure(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
Xcely:

Please check this list of topnotch undergraduate researchers in the world (especially Engineering and life sciences). Tell me the only 2 universities you see from Africa. Then erase this crap you've written about Covenant University. ***proudlyhebronite

http://www.undergraduateawards.com/winners/highly-commended/2014-highly-commended/
.Help me make him reason o.I dont know why he hates covenant uni and the school is really doing great internationally
Re: Top 10 Best Nigeria Universities(pictures) by p2t2r(m): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
If Renaissance University is not in your list, then the list could as well go to h'ell.
Re: Top 10 Best Nigeria Universities(pictures) by kropelgrada(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
Xcely:
Oh pls spare me that..what is that?
covenant is not even among the top 50 universities in Africa.
gbenga4sure: .Help me make him reason o.I dont know why he hates covenant uni and the school is really doing great internationally
I don't hate Covenant Uni,after all my brother graduated from there..it's just that you guys are just so biased towards Covenant Uni..i see nothing special in that school.
Re: Top 10 Best Nigeria Universities(pictures) by NifemiOlu(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
Please poster, I've been in Unilorin since 2009 completed B.Sc and now M.Sc. I don't seem to know those first two pictures...and the gate? That's like a picture from pre-2008. Back to the first two, where are those places on campus?
Re: Top 10 Best Nigeria Universities(pictures) by adrelanine: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Even when it is now certified that unilorin is the best university in nigeria! U still have the effontry to put unilorin as the 2nd on the list! I don't knw what u people want anmore o!!!!
Re: Top 10 Best Nigeria Universities(pictures) by FolabiCash: 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ranking based on structures isn't it
Re: Top 10 Best Nigeria Universities(pictures) by ajahexcel(m): 4:03am On Sep 12, 2014
I love this
Re: Top 10 Best Nigeria Universities(pictures) by Michdear(f): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
You are ACE student @ gbenga4sure why can't u go around and snap the pic of that cool campus,start from the garden outside the school,snap all thge nice building quadrangle,water falls.
Re: Top 10 Best Nigeria Universities(pictures) by gbenga4sure(m): 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
Michdear: You are ACE student @ gbenga4sure why can't u go around and snap the pic of that cool campus,start from the garden outside the school,snap all thge nice building quadrangle,water falls.
.I only live in ondo,but not an ACE student.@michdear
Re: Top 10 Best Nigeria Universities(pictures) by amakufrancis(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
someone please what makes a university a glorified secondary school. is it the infrastructures or the level of education? or Both??

Rep Federal university of petroleum resources, effurun, warri (fupre )

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Maduka University Will Be Rated One Of The Best In West Africa / ASUP Issues 14-day Strike Notice To Nigerian Govt, Lists Demands / 5 Tips To Help Freshers Stay Out Of Trouble In The New Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.