Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student (9542 Views)

UNIBEN Student's Avatar Costume Goes Viral (pics) / Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) / Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by Morale16: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2018
Please, well meaning nairalanders, help a brother.

I have landed myself in deep mess. During September last year, a distant relation of mine living in the UK, who was barely surviving, managed to send me 200k naira, to pay up all fees, as regards my education in the University this year, as a fresher.

This money was sent before i even took the schools Post UTME exam. You should understand that she sent the money ahead of time because she knew i was intelligent enough to get the admission. But then, i have been denied admission with a high jamb score in this same uniben, 2016.

But, proceedingly, i was not getting any younger, so, 2017 came and i decided to use the 200k thousand naira i was supposed to use to pay my school fees and acceptance fee. I used it to process my admission into the University of benin. That is, i used the money to sort my admission. Actual amount i used was 150k tho.

Now that i have been admitted into the University as a medical student, i don't have any money to pay my school fee again. The major fees am supposed to pay are,; acceptance fee of 80k and school fee of 73k.

Looking back now, i feel very disappointed in myself and ashamed of myself, but then, though i feel very remorseful, you all should understand that i took this decision after considering a lot of factors and possible scenarios, as i was expecting to get more money from family members when i eventually get admitted,but no money came from anybody, plus the state of the economy of the country was not helping matters either

Financial assistance is what i desperately need now. Also i would also love constructive Advices too, from people who might have had similar experience. But please don't advice me to tell my parents, cos they are late(some 10 years ago).

MEANWHILE, I WON'T BE NEEDING THIS ASSISTANCE NEXT YEAR.

For those that would like to verify the authenticity of my claim, as regards my admission, pls do send me a PM at... smithgerald166@gmail.com to get the necessary documents and my phone number. I have been a nairalander for some years now and ahv helped people on here too, but i decided to open this thread with a new monika, as i would like to maintain anonymity By All Means.

Please help me, as am very desperate now,. If i can't find help here, i dont know where else to go to.

Thanks in advance. God bless that philanthropist.

Cc Richiez
Cc Oluwalebabs
Cc fynestboi
Cc Freiburger
Cc mynd44
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc HungerBad

Cc GOD cry
Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by billz07(f): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Wat is dis country turnin into? Is dat d hardship is makin our youths to resort to beggin....... Uniben dat is federal uni, deir schul is #10000......pple can be gullible atimes ....scammers everywere

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by Morale16: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
billz07:
Wat is dis country turnin into? Is dat d hardship is makin our youths to resort to beggin....... Uniben dat is federal uni, deir schul is #10000......pple can be gullible atimes ....scammers everywere

Your comment broke my heart, but anyway, ahv seen worse....

Just go and make inquiries about freshers school fee in uniben, then come back and apologize to me, if u will.

5 Likes

Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by billz07(f): 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Is dat d evidence of school fees of 73k? I d laugh fr China.... Beside, is nt a must dat u will go to schul, when u get to 200l, u will still cme bk here to create anoda thread fr anoda schull fees, all u need is to get a job or acquire a skill... Gudluck to u if u re lyin abut d state of ur parent becus of 200k

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by Morale16: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
billz07:
Is dat d evidence of school fees of 73k? I d laugh fr China.... Beside, is nt a must dat u will go to schul, when u get to 200l, u will still cme bk here to create anoda thread fr anoda schull fees, all u need is to get a job or acquire a skill... Gudluck to u if u re lyin abut d state of ur parent becus of 200k
Sighs,

Okay, thanks

1 Like

Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by raindrop99: 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Why did u use 150k just for admission in Uniben when u could have applied 4 like 3-4 different skuls and choose which ever gives u admission.
What's even in that Uniben sef?
Success does not determine the institution u attend.

3 Likes

Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by Morale16: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
raindrop99:
Why did u use 150k just for admission in Uniben when u could have applied 4 like 3-4 different skuls and choose which ever gives u admission.
What's even in that Uniben sef?
Success does not determine the institution u attend.
my bad, but i just love the school, infact, i love Benin as a city
Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by OneCorner: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
Why u no mention my name cool

If I put mouth for this thread now, myndset abi na mynd44 dem dey call am no go gree make I rest cool
Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by Morale16: 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
OneCorner:
Why u no mention my name cool
Lol
Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by Youngsage: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
You mean you opened this account, just to ask for help? What happened to your main account

1 Like

Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by Morale16: 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
Youngsage:
You mean you opened this account, just to ask for help? What happened to your main account
Like i said in my post sir, i would love to maintain some level of anonymity.
Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by Youngsage: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Morale16:
Like i said in my post sir, i would love to maintain some level of anonymity.

Well done sir.
If I got you correctly, you meant to say you 'passed the backdoor' to get your admission?

Hope you know quite well the repercussion of that could come back much later, to hunt you.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
If you can help pls do. You are also helping yovrself, the country and future healthcare
Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by billz07(f): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
Utthaan4:
If you can help pls do. You are also helping yovrself, the country and future healthcare
Wats dis one sayin? Is nt dsame corruption dat we re fightin abut in nigeria, smeone worked his admission wif 150k and re sayin we shuld help d person.. We suppose even give him medal of honor..

3 Likes

Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by vengedre(m): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
billz07:

Wats dis one sayin? Is nt dsame corruption dat we re fightin abut in nigeria, smeone worked his admission wif 150k and re sayin we shuld help d person.. We suppose even give him medal of honor..

Mrs Judge, hope u perfect
Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by Aceed: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
vengedre:

Mrs Judge, hope u perfect

Just because nobody is perfect doesn't mean you should wallow in imperfection nor support it!

To be frank, everybody shouts corruption, persons steal because they're hungry and they're jailed but corrupt politicians loot funds and they're celebrated...how can you beat a grown lion when you couldn't subdue it when it was still a cub?

You are saying he should be supported financially even when he boldly said he is an unlawful and unconstitutional undergraduate of the school?

If unfortunately he matures to be a corrupt leader over an organization or an arm of government, tell me why he should be removed or charged to court?
angry

7 Likes

Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
billz07:

Just shut your trap and get the hell outta here!!
If you can't help the young lad, then fkcoff!!!

1 Like

Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by Morale16: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
CondomSir:

Just shut your trap and get the hell outta here!!
If you can't help the young lad, then fkcoff!!!
I dont even know what to tell the girl again sad
Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
Morale16:
I dont even know what to tell the girl again sad

Leave her alone.
She has a tiny brain grin
Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by Morale16: 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
Youngsage:

Well done sir.
If I got you correctly, you meant to say you 'passed the backdoor' to get your admission?

Hope you know quite well the repercussion of that could come back much later, to hunt you.

Sir, i know i paid money to secure my admission, but i did that because, uniben wouldn't waste a second to give me a course i didn't wantu study..as my aggregate was good enough to get any other course..... So don't say it as if i lack the intelligence quotient to study medicine. I jst adjusted to the system of edu in country.... Also, am not from uniben catchment...

Meanwhile, enough the cheating talk.... Any advice for me y'all??
Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by Morale16: 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Aceed:

Just because nobody is perfect doesn't mean you should wallow in imperfection nor support it!

To be frank, everybody shouts corruption, persons steal because they're hungry and they're jailed but corrupt politicians loot funds and they're celebrated...how can you beat a grown lion when you couldn't subdue it when it was still a cub?

You are saying he should be supported financially even when he boldly said he is an unlawful and unconstitutional undergraduate of the school?

If unfortunately he matures to be a corrupt leader over an organization or an arm of government, tell me why he should be removed or charged to court?
angry
Thanks, i understand what you mean.

But, any viable advice for me now.
Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by mercytripletz: 12:38am On Feb 11, 2018
The fact is that You are Not Smart.
You used #150,000 to buy admission and left nothing for school fees.
You are now begging for school fees.
Nonsense and rubbish.

Like the proverbial man that used his last money to buy a fancy car and started begging people to buy him Petrol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by Evathyst(f): 12:53am On Feb 11, 2018
This story get something wey pass K-leg.

Who knows what knocked knee is called in English? lipsrsealed

You had 200K, but used 150K for admission. Now that you've gotten the admission, you've now resorted to begging. Issorait! What happened to that your relative who gave you 200K in the first place? undecided

Besides, as big as your household is, you didn't seem help there but to come online? Where do you think Charity begins from? The church you attend nko? Did you approach them? undecided

For you to even claim that you don't wanna disclose your real Nairaland ID is the reason why every right thinking person would suspect you. In my opinion, I really don't think you're in anyway genuine. You're just trying to whip up undue sympathy.

Anybody that quotes me to yarn trash, I'll curse the person in Mandarin language. After all, towards the end of last year, meself get serious problem that made me contemplate suicide. I never resorted to begging, I just shrugged it off and moved on. Here I am today still balling. It's all to the glory of God o.

5 Likes

Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by Morale16: 12:53am On Feb 11, 2018
mercytripletz:
The fact is that You are Not Smart.
You used #150,000 to buy admission and left nothing for school fees.
You are now begging for school fees.
Nonsense and rubbish.

Like the proverbial man that used his last money to buy a fancy car and started begging people to buy him Petrol.
So you would rather i have 200k in my account, to study medicine, but i wasn't admitted to study medicine.

Using your analogy... It would be better i bought fuel and start begging people for a car?

Well, you are quite smart! Thanks smiley
Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by Morale16: 1:04am On Feb 11, 2018
Evathyst:

You had 200K, but used 150K for admission. Now that you've gotten the admission, you've now resorted to begging. Issorait! What happened to that your relative who gave you 200K in the first place? undecided

Besides, as big as your household is, you didn't seem help there but to come online? Where do you think Charity begins from? The church you attend nko? Did you approach them? undecided

For you to even claim that you don't wanna disclose your real Nairaland ID is the reason why every right thinking person would suspect you. In my opinion, I really don't think you're in anyway genuine. You're just trying to whip up undue sympathy.

Anybody that quotes me to yarn trash, I'll curse the person in Mandarin language. After all, towards the end of last year, meself get serious problem that made me contemplate suicide. I never resorted to begging, I just shrugged it off and moved on. Here I am today still balling. It's all to the glory of God o.

Well, like i said in my initial post... Anybody who would like to help, should send me a PM @ smithgerald166@gmail.com ... There, i will provide the necessary documents to authenticate my claims. Okay?
The genuineness of my predicament shouldn't be the problem for any sane person, ...
The problems are that ;
1. Ahv made some kinda silly mistake. (I accept)
2. There is no money

Thanks for your contribution
Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by Morale16: 1:08am On Feb 11, 2018
Evathyst:

By the way, knocked knee is called Genu valgum in English smiley
Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by OmoDavido(m): 1:10am On Feb 11, 2018
Proud and arrogant begger!
Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by Morale16: 1:20am On Feb 11, 2018
OmoDavido:
Proud and arrogant begger!
Ok, you wouldn't help me, but u'll call me names.

Ok.
Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by mercytripletz: 2:09am On Feb 11, 2018
Morale16:

So you would rather i have 200k in my account, to study medicine, but i wasn't admitted to study medicine.

Using your analogy... It would be better i bought fuel and start begging people for a car?

Well, you are quite smart! Thanks smiley

No, you are not smart enough to note that I used the word 'Fancy'.

Besides, your story is a very fake one. Obviously fake.
You need #73k for fees and you're asking for #200k. How greedy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by Mark23(m): 4:35am On Feb 11, 2018
Lol
This post is quite funny sha. I happen to be ur course mate ,d same level sef.
i can confirm dat u need 70sumtin k 4 school fees, 80k for acceptance fee, about 25k for course reg and 3k for dept dues.
u still need money 4 faculty clearance.
but d fact dat u paid 150k to get what someone with an aggregate of 76 wasn't given makes me feel sorry for our education system

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by victorioushands: 6:09am On Feb 11, 2018
You are mad. If your brain is too tiny that you come here to beg for a whole 200k so you can process your admission and pay for a session or even a term, it means you will still not be able to do anything with your certificate after graduation. Some families are looking for such amount to start business that will help the whole family and you are here talking nonsense. Wise "not getting younger" people like you ARE LOOKING FOR THAT AMOUNT TO START FARMING OR REARING OF ANIMALS FROM WHERE THEY CAN COMFORTABLY TRAIN THEMSELVES THROUGH SCHOOL After you receive the 200k, how will you beg for money for other things, including your feeding, soap, paste, cloths, house rent, HANDOUTS, and even condom because it's clear that you are stupid? Go and join almajiri club. If not, then you must be a thief.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student by MilesLamar(m): 7:26am On Feb 11, 2018
bros talk to the Aunty that gave u the 200k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remedial Admission List For Unimaid / I need financial help concerning my education. / Katsina Federal University Shut Over VC's Reinstatement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.