Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,436 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) (5194 Views)

A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida / Meet The $3m Ferrari Supercar - By Invitation Only / The Lykan Hypersport Arabic First Produced Supercar -$3.4m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 11, 2014
Joe Harmon has designed a supercar made of wood. This car is a complete combination of mdf, plywood and maple. “Working with wood is an amazing experience,” said Harmon. The car weighs around 1130 kgs and is lighter than new Porsche car. Joe has also challenged the speed of this car, taking it to 240mph at its fastest. This is such a great invention with wood that people can smell the nature while driving.

See more below:

1 Like

Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by MrTemple(m): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2014
I luv dis Bt na 2 carry am 4 head sure pass grin
Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by McWhillion(m): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2014
This wooden coffin is extra fuel when the car catches fire grin

13 Likes

Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by Aniroly(m): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2014
shocked oga Ikenna351 abeg do d needfull, fp material
Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by Mimienudles(f): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2014
This is super creative!
Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by nwaobitex: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2014
if the car just enter fire...no survival
Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by kennyslim1(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2014
Hope say termite no go chop am die...

2 Likes

Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by aboyaji(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2014
now, i can buy the car i want
Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by martinz1: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2014
grin
Wood ÷fuel÷fire ignition=inferno

2 Likes

Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2014
Creativity.

###But, I no fit buy such though.
Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by kenny1795(m): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2014
it's beautiful.... please how can I order for it? link?
Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by jnrbayano(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
Creativity to a fault...

1 Like

Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by constance500: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
McWhillion: This wooden coffin is extra fuel when the car catches fire grin

Hehehhehe
Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by OCTAVO: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
Auto crash will be disastrous! Too fragile...
Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by ChiSun27(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
I luv crazy stuffs lyk dis...will buy one.

Oyibo wey do am get sense.

Termite can't eat it up neither will it easily get engulfed with fire.

I beg anybody wey dem dash dis type of car n him no kom lyk am...mek d persn dash me back....my name na good things... grin
Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by SlyIg(f): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
I'm still contemplating if to like it or not...

1 Like

Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by opportunist: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
wow
Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by Dbestmax(m): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
MrTemple: I luv dis Bt na 2 carry am 4 head sure pass grin
Chaii guy ur type fit get shower for house bt u go lik use d shower water fill bucket den start bathing from d bucket ...lol

2 Likes

Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
LET them name this RIDE ...""THUNDER FIRE DEVIL""
Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
Which car doesn't catch fire.. undecided Maintenance is d key wink
Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by Dbestmax(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
I bet u...dis is jst for d record...ds so called car can't go farther than 10km ...can't even run on a highway

1 Like

Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
The car fit challenge Porsche,But na who go first burn? grin
#ThatIsTheQuestion
Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by rad8(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
such cars are nt made for the tropical regions where termites reign supreme on woods and where d temp is high enof to vapourize d moistore content of the wood, thereby leaving the wood too dry, thereby inducing cracks or making the wood curve or bow and even make susceptible to fire
Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by DrakeKendrick(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dooppee!
Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
if accident happen.....
chai....he go break to pieces...
new job for carpenter.... grin grin grin
Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by Tawis06(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
Me likey
Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
Creativity without intelligence...
Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by lanicky(f): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kudos to Joe Harmon.....@least he made good use of his brain.

I'm sure some peeps can't design an ordinary pant tongue
Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by dhardline(m): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
I wonder if its gonna be washed with soap?
Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by experimentist: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
If dem bash dis car na who go fix am... Carpenter I guess.. cry
Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by MissTeaseMe(f): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
If this car shld go up in flames Hmmmm
Re: See The Supercar Made Of Wood... Interesting(photos) by JbravoAdodger(m): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
Another addition to my shopping list

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Guys! How Do You Start Your Engine After Car Has Overheated! / Recommended Engine Oil For Honda Accord 2007 / Between A Corolla Sport And A Benz C240 Kompressor Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.