Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Can Substantial Amount Really Be Made From Binary.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Substantial Amount Really Be Made From Binary.com (2141 Views)

Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy / Stop Running From Binary, U Could Be D Next Binary Millionaire With Price Action / Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Substantial Amount Really Be Made From Binary.com by crossblane1(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2014
hello my nama is Friday and I have been wanting to learn binary trading on binary. com.but I can't seem to have any meaningful result.instead I have lost my entire capital. so please if u really make money from bom help me.hold me by the hand and teach me .PLEASE I BEG YOU.HELP ME.
Re: Can Substantial Amount Really Be Made From Binary.com by Unionised(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2014
Stop wasting your money.

go use it to learn a trade.

Skills, for the future...
Re: Can Substantial Amount Really Be Made From Binary.com by mular(m): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2014
I made $200 just in one hour from bom trade and also lost $500 at the same time so pls don't trade bom go to the real forex trade
Re: Can Substantial Amount Really Be Made From Binary.com by fxstory(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
you will make money from binary only if you are willing to take your time to learn it,learn it,learn it,practice,practice,practice .people loose money from binary mostly because they see it as means to make money overnight just like the so called guru have painted it.so stop trading live and learn it
Re: Can Substantial Amount Really Be Made From Binary.com by crossblane1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
fxstory: you will make money from binary only if you are willing to take your time to learn it,learn it,learn it,practice,practice,practice .people loose money from binary mostly because they see it as means to make money overnight just like the so called guru have painted it.so stop trading live and learn it
I believe nothing is impossible. do u trade?
Re: Can Substantial Amount Really Be Made From Binary.com by omotosin11(m): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
I trade binary and make money on it consistently.i can train u if u are interested.i can also show u my live account.if u are interested,u can ring me on 08066302576,m based in lagos.
Re: Can Substantial Amount Really Be Made From Binary.com by cybug: 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
Binary.com juju don catch you

I hope you're not trading their runbet or tick trades? Cos, na their suya joint be that.

When You're just too desperate to make money in binary options without proper preparations/reading/researching/practicing... They'll keep beating you hands down, over and over again... And over again

They'll beat you to the extend that you'll not know where withdrawal route is... Na only method of funding you go sabi.

I can see someone trying to sell something to you... In the name of making money with binary options.
Bros, you need to wake up... Read everything you can on Price Action
I remembered I spent over a week reading steve nison's ebook on japanese candlestick patterns. I spent several month before I could master support/resistance. It took me months before I could plot trend lines and horizontal lines.
This and many more, are some of the things you need to be equipped with to have an edge in binary options and forex trading.

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Can Substantial Amount Really Be Made From Binary.com by crossblane1(m): 4:03am On Sep 12, 2014
cybug: Binary.com juju don catch you

I hope you're not trading their runbet or tick trades? Cos, na their suya joint be that.

When You're just too desperate to make money in binary options without proper preparations/reading/researching/practicing... They'll keep beating you hands down, over and over again... And over again

They'll beat you to the extend that you'll not know where withdrawal route is... Na only method of funding you go sabi.

I can see someone trying to sell something to you... In the name of making money with binary options.
I remembered I spent over a week reading steve nison's ebook on japanese candlestick patterns. I spent several month before I could master support/resistance. It took me months before I could plot trend lines and horizontal lines.
This and many more, are some of the things you need to be equipped with to have an edge in binary options and forex trading.

Peace.
thanks. Pls can u teach me
Re: Can Substantial Amount Really Be Made From Binary.com by cybug: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2014
crossblane1: thanks. Pls can u teach me

google: steve nison+japanese+candlestick+patterns.pdf

Type it on google the way I write it... You'll see the ebook on pdf, download it and read it... Read am like say na ICAN exam you wan sit for.

Afet that, goto your mt4 and observe how those patterns play out over and over again..

you should be able to know what what an uptrend and a downtrend is, on your mt4 chart...

Come back to this thread and lemme know when you're done with the studies

Ps: your focus now should be on learning the ropes than making money

1 Like

Re: Can Substantial Amount Really Be Made From Binary.com by crossblane1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
cybug:

Type it on google the way I write it... You'll see the ebook on pdf, download it and read it... Read am like say na ICAN exam you wan sit for.

Afet that, goto your mt4 and observe how those patterns play out over and over again..

you should be able to know what what an uptrend and a downtrend is, on your mt4 chart...

Thanks
Re: Can Substantial Amount Really Be Made From Binary.com by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
Just spend time to learn the basis of forex. Then trade forex binary options. Download a free ebook below.

Re: Can Substantial Amount Really Be Made From Binary.com by fxstory(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
crossblane1: I believe nothing is impossible. do u trade?
for now am still a learner.forex or binary trading is beyong just clicking up and down button to buy or sell.the secret is learning to know it before jumping into it
Re: Can Substantial Amount Really Be Made From Binary.com by fxstory(m): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
cybug: Binary.com juju don catch you

Peace.
you have said it.especially binary tick trade,its another easy way for binary owner to use customers as bank

1 Like

Re: Can Substantial Amount Really Be Made From Binary.com by bobojoshua(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2014
cybug:

Re: Can Substantial Amount Really Be Made From Binary.com by cybug: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2014
[quote author=bobojoshua][/quote]pm replied
Re: Can Substantial Amount Really Be Made From Binary.com by max83: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
I have downloaded the book and gone thru. kindly put me through the remaining stages cybug

(1) (Reply)

Selling Of Baby Products / I Can't Open My Perfectmoney Account,,,,plz Help!!! / Buy A Full Basket Of Tomatoes At 20k Naira Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.