Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

INCREDIBLE: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / INCREDIBLE: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once! (6471 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) / USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing / Barren Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies In 29 Hours(photos).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INCREDIBLE: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by dearie(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2014
USA: MOTHER GIVES BIRTH TO 17 BABIES AT ONCE!January 20th, 2014

Indianapolis| An American woman has totally annihilated the former World Record for the most babies in a lone pregnancy by giving birth to seventeen babies over 29 hours last weekend at the Indianapolis Memorial Hospital.

“It was incredible” explains Dr. Jack Morrow who assisted the woman through the whole operation.” The babies kept coming and coming and coming and coming…  Man! I think I’m gonna have nightmares about this day for a long time! This was my last delivery!” he adds in disgust.

Catherine Bridges and her husband had been trying to have a child for many years and had decided last year to use medical assistance from a fertility clinic in Rhodes Island. The insemination process was definitely successful, as the couple got an entire litter of seventeen beautiful and identical boys.

The couple has already chosen the names for the boys with an obvious continuity of thought: James, Jacob, Jarod, Jarvis, Jason, Jeffrey, Jeremy, Jerome, Jesse, Jimmy, Joachim, Jonathan, Jonas, Joseph, Julian, Jimbo and surprisingly, Darth Porkinus.

- See more at: http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/usa-mother-gives-birth-to-17-babies-at-once/#sthash.YrBxmFFj.dpuf
Re: INCREDIBLE: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by gbenga4sure(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2014
Wow!! The babies go small like eggs sha
Re: INCREDIBLE: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by Unionised(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2014
I'm envious....
Re: INCREDIBLE: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by uboma(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2014
17 babies all at once? Wow!!! Thats a crowd. And they are all boys... God is great. All the best to the parents.
Re: INCREDIBLE: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by Godmother(f): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2014
They need to employ 4 live-in nannies for those kids. And if I hear exclusive breastfeeding for any of those kids I ll break into 2! shocked

1 Like

Re: INCREDIBLE: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 11, 2014
17 babies!!!! The Man sperm would be as thick wood(if tis his sperm that's used for the insemination) for it to produce 17 babies n the woman's womb s big to contain 'em all...
God is great
Re: INCREDIBLE: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by greatgod2012(f): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2014
With God, all things are pssible!

With science, ALMOST all things are possible.
Re: INCREDIBLE: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by OmoAlata1(f): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2014
I don't believe it. It is a hoax. It would have been all over news. It is even physically impossible.
Re: INCREDIBLE: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by uboma(m): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2014
Godmother: They need to employ 4 live-in nannies for those kids. And if I hear exclusive breastfeeding for any of those kids I ll break into 2! shocked

Lol.
Re: INCREDIBLE: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by yorex2011: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2014
Make arsenal just sign all of them now.... Imagine all of them playing football.. In d same team shocked
Re: INCREDIBLE: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by greatgod2012(f): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2014
OmoAlata1: I don't believe it. It is a hoax. It would have been all over news. It is even physically impossible.

this is exactly what hubby said, but you know, with modern day science, almost all things are possible.
Re: INCREDIBLE: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by callola: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2014
blood of God!!! I can't believe it
Re: INCREDIBLE: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by cococandy(f): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
This should be illegal.
One shouldn't be allowed to abuse medicine.

Isn't it against ethics to tweak science like this?
Re: INCREDIBLE: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once! by Amhappy(f): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Waooo this is unbelievable. God is awesome

(1) (Reply)

Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear / Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo / Your Mom Of 58 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.