Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree (9872 Views)

Nairaland Finest And Youngest Artist New Song / Photo: Susan Peters Is Nollywood’s Finest Actress / Michelle Obama Vs Ann Romney: Who's Your Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2014
This upcoming Actress, Cheryl-Ann Amachree is simply stunning . The fair-complexioned lady is certainly not bleaching so everything is natural . She was Uniport student and has 10 movies to her name already since gracing the Nigerian movie scene early last year .So you like? See lots and lots of lovely photos of her HERE >>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/09/step-aside-omotola-and-co-meet.html

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by dapsoneh: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2014
Na wa o for this eyebrown oo

12 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by chijoy7(f): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2014
dapsoneh: Na wa o for this eyebrown oo
she is pretty tho

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by ideee03(f): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
Gorgeous... kiss asa mputu, tomatoe Jos, oyoyo baby. grin

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by laykhorn(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
Did I read that this is natural? Are you high on something or just hyping this unnatural, fake skin.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by Airforce1(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
cute kiss
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by shugabrown(f): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
quote author=laykhorn]Did I read that this is natural? Are you high on something or just hyping this unnatural, fake skin.[/quote]she is not bleaching but guilty of toning
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by shizzleStar: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
she's pretty
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by Dreyl(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
She's pretty without that drawn eyebrow.
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dayumm! kiss
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
na wa o, dis girl fill form give God to create her like dis. na lie?
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by rattlesnake(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
My Rozzay fine pass yam cool
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
shugabrown: quote author=laykhorn]Did I read that this is natural? Are you high on something or just hyping this unnatural, fake skin.she is not bleaching but guilty of toning
please what's the difference between bleaching and toning?
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by tpia1: 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2014

God will help Nigerians.

can the association of nigerian makeup artists do something about the current situation?
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by kayalla(f): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
she nearly fine o

but...

which kin eyes braw come be this naw?
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by Sixix: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
preciousjoz1: please what's the difference between bleaching and toning?

Toning means achieving an even skin tone/colour/look, the uneven skin tone are caused by hyper-pigmentation, scars, harsh weather, harsh body cream and bad diet. Skin toning usually focuses on certain parts of the body like the elbow, knee, neck etc

While Bleaching is about getting a total fairer skin shade

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
Cos she's fair I guessgrin
Airforce1: cute kiss

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by Airforce1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Cos she's fair I guessgrin

grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by axortedbabe(f): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
what's with d eyebrows
abeg they r cute n perfectly lined..
and she's a pretty chic..
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by joelenesleek(f): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2014

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by sholay2011(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
She looks good.

So, can she act to save her life
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
Chai. Nna mehn, something dikwa hia. . . lekwa nu asa nwa biko nu. Oyi na atum all of a sudden.
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by lanicky(f): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Natural kini?

Beautiful bt not natural....natural beauty means.... *beauty without make up*

If I should use the make up on her face....ma no talk lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by lanicky(f): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
Natural kini?

Beautiful bt not natural....natural beauty means.... *beauty without make up*

If I should use the make up on her face ehn!....ma no talk lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
she is very pretty
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by MhisIjay(f): 12:04am On Sep 14, 2014
She's pretty nd cute
Me love d eyebrows kiss
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2014
pretty woman smiley smiley smiley
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
smiley
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin grin
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by Houseofglam7(f): 12:21am On Jul 28, 2015
Eye brows be looking like boomerangs lipsrsealed

By the way, she's a cutie no doubt.
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by Suzyky4u(f): 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
laykhorn:
Did I read that this is natural? Are you high on something or just hyping this unnatural, fake skin.

That's her colour. She's half cast. Was my course mate.
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Nollywood's FINEST And Upcoming Actress, Cheryl-ann Amachree by laykhorn(m): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Suzyky4u:

That's her colour. She's half cast. Was my course mate.
Uh! Good for her then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oops See Pic—behati Prinsloo Bares Butt In Red Carpet Wardrobe Malfunction / Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Is Dead / Rihanna Caught In Lesbian Act With Another Girl At A Night Club (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.