Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Prototype - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Prototype (590 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prototype by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
Chapter One - Just the beginning

Thanatos unfastened his briefcase on the bed hastily tossing in varying pieces of equipment amidst the luxury room setting and in-wading tension like he never felt before, he had no time to waste not even a nanosecond was useless, he couldn't help trying to think of what was going on.

His ear took a twist as he pretended not to have heard the nearly silent resonance of a footfall down the hallway, the sound reminded him back when he was very young when he thought it was an Ojuju, fear would grip him forcing him to almost pee on the bed in fright until his mother walked in to cover him with the wrapper he took for a blanket. He knew he had to get going and hastened the motion of his arms scurrying back and forth, left and right as he picked up two medium sized glass vials with corks enclosing their contents bound by a rubber casing in a rack.

They were of different colors and full of some spontaneous liquid of identical colors, one was green while the other blue. The title 'chemicals' was engraved across it's tags in a symbolic manner such that it translated into something else in an encoded language he understood. He tucked them in and finally closed the briefcase. So it seemed like there was an intrusion into the house. There was no gateman or worker living with him as most of the work was done automatically with the use of machines from a control panel or by remote.

He closed the door silently before tiptoeing with his briefcase in his right hand from corner to corner of the unlit corridor expecting the intruder to pounce on him. He skipped a heartbeat and sensed danger as the sound of footsteps caught up to him.

A few weeks back, he had lost two of his partners in the manner. They went missing without leaving their homes and the police could do almost nothing about it other than carry a fruitless investigation, nobody expected much as there weren't any Sherlock Holmes on the force, people capable of investigating without the slightest clue. He had also discovered a message in the same encoded language he understood, that they were coming for him next.
Re: Prototype by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
That's just update 1 guys, I nor know how to write and worst still I nor know why I still dey write but I know say I always dey Bleep up by starting another new story on rediscovering that, make ina help me and my passion out by conmenting and reviewing my updates.

Thanks for even reading this.
Re: Prototype by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
thanks need your comments guys Tag: 3Dimension,
Zeenab, Talk2riel, Akinkudin,
Igwechosen, MunAKeys, Elantracey, Ayobami23,
Kingso23, Bishop Kay, Odward, Igwechosen, Follz,
EDOGHO(thanks for the recharge cards grin),
Pammusphy, Faithgokz, Bookhy, Omortolah, Divepen,
Emzypaz, Kingphilip, LogoDWhiz, Comsoy,
JesusPRINCE, Mohammad11, Helensharpay, Luckidoc,
Leofish92, Damex333, Karev_wite, Michaellegend,
Lorlaahlozz, Candy, Winie, Hyung Wang,
Hoyhebhukhunmhy, Omotolaray, Dammygoody,
Damoguy, 01emek, Okem09, Joseff14, larrysun,
kayemjay etc.
Re: Prototype by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
The soonest he saw that, he knew where the threat was coming from. Redguard was technically not in existence, a ghost covert organization with thousands of workers and yet not even a single piece of paperwork about them was available to the public. They reminded him of the overhyped Area 51, Nigeria's secret division and untraceable wartime military services.

They explored things that were more than normal including the highly expensive funding of Project Xenodred bringing together some of the best brains on the planet, he was one of them. The name xeno was because it involved a lot of genetical manipulation and a lot of scientific jab. Project Xenodred studied a virus that could be used to the benefit of mankind. The virus seemed out of this world. After years of work and research, The belayed Redguard top dog Bashiru Umar had decided to call it off and close down the program. Eliminating every trace of it and cleaning up their tracks was critical. Bashiru also believed they had gone too far and done more harm than good turning people into monsters during their experiments, causing deaths and turning human beings into ticking live bombs waiting to explode.

He managed to get away with his part of the research, what was now in the suitcase and the Redguard was doing a great job at hunting them down discreetly but he had a plan of his own however evil some people would think and a weapon maybe one of the best, it wasn't a weapon of warfare, at least not yet.

During the Xenodred research, he had used himself as a guinea pig to test the effect of a special strain of the virus on human DNA - building blocks of life. The virus accepted his DNA and rewrote it giving him an ability, he could assimilate any biological material he wanted with the use of his hands.

He remembered his first victim, a prostitute he had met. He had so much fun after she refused his advances because he was in a wheelchair. He laid his hand on her and unknowingly absorbed some of her life force in anger and his legs became healed. He overpowered her and tore of her clothing, she tried to scream and he absorbed her voice. He squeezed the bum ass she had refused him in ecstasy. His manhood hardened instantly and forced it's way into here vulva moaning as he heaved his body against hers alternatively, the pleasure was too much. The release forced him off the bed and injured her. Her sucked her nipples before absorbing her, body and all.

There wasn't a trace that she once existed except when her consciousness began to conflict with his but soon he mastered it sending her into a pit in his mind. Anytime he wanted pleasure and couldn't get his hands on a lady he would dig into her memory of the rape and relive it. This was true power

He turned and jumped before the figure behind him cocked a pistol, pulled the trigger and unleashed three silenced shots, he felt pain as the bullet etched into a spot on his chest between his blazers and blood dripped out. He was lucky, had he failed to jump he would have been bearing the lead on his head like a ring bearer and lying down on the floor dead. He took three long steps before leaping at the figure hurrying to reload a gun, he landed on him bringing him down with his hands on his shoulder, the gun fell out of his hands. He could see the figure clearly as they both crashed on the ground making a loud thud.

He began to absorb as the assailant's skin merged into his hand like thick slushing liquid made of flesh, he took everything that was the body leaving the man's clothes and shoes which he could not absorb on the floor.

He could still feel the mind of his attacker fighting weakly, with a few thoughts he sent the mind sinking into a bottomless pit filled with the minds of other people he had absorbed before.

The bullets in his chest pushed out as he healed using the lifeforce of his newest victim. From the thoughts floating in his multiple - faceted mind, he knew it wasn't over yet. An evil smirk appeared on his face as he picked the gun and his briefcase, reloaded it and made for the garage outside while tucking the pistol into a pocket inside his blazers.
Re: Prototype by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Fixgoo: (dips nose inside the bags of cash and flings out the currency, ladies dance around trying to get a piece of me)

is this why you guys are not replying
Re: Prototype by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 12, 2014
@ fixgoo, the reason is because I've not seen this...Lol..
I'm just seeing it...But you are doing great oooo
weally weally gweat
Re: Prototype by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
at least I have one follower and that's good enough winkat least I have one follower and that's good enough
Re: Prototype by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Has anybody played the Prototype Video game, it's available on PSP, PSvita, PS3, PS4.

(1) (Reply)

Problem Of Social Network, Story Of Love / HANDS TIED By Princess Chidinma Edozieuno / POEM - Vote Don't Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.