Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Super Eagles: What Is The Way Forward? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles: What Is The Way Forward? (555 Views)

Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Super Eagles - The Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles: What Is The Way Forward? by robosky02(m): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
The last two matches of the super eagles have exposed a lot to say the least.
1. The record of not losing at home for 33 years was shattered by the Congo vie the good tactical play employed by Cloud Le Roy.
2. The Bafana Bafana played us man for man for the first time, narrowly missing out on a famous victory.
Guys what do you think is the way forward:
1. A now coach base on the clueless tactic’s by Stephen Keshi
2. An overhaul of the entire team and bringing in young stars like Cameroon is doing now
What is the way forward before we fail to qualify with 1 points from 2 matches
Talk your mind

Re: Super Eagles: What Is The Way Forward? by robosky02(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
please not insult just honest Suggestions.
Re: Super Eagles: What Is The Way Forward? by robosky02(m): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
meanwhile keshi has said he is not sure of his future
Asked about his future, Keshi said: “I’m not sure yet. I was just brought in to help manage these two games.

“We have finished them now, so we’ll see what happens. If we (he and the Nigerian federation) come to an agreement, yes I’ll stay. If no, I’ll depart. Let’s see how it turns out when I get home.”
Re: Super Eagles: What Is The Way Forward? by robosky02(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
meanwhile keshi has said he is not sure of his future
Asked about his future, Keshi said: “I’m not sure yet. I was just brought in to help manage these two games.

“We have finished them now, so we’ll see what happens. If we (he and the Nigerian federation) come to an agreement, yes I’ll stay. If no, I’ll depart. Let’s see how it turns out when I get home.”
Re: Super Eagles: What Is The Way Forward? by robosky02(m): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
for Akpoborie he says.............
"As it stands, it will really be difficult to qualify for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations because we have bungled away our chances. Congo now top the group with six points with South Africa having four points.”

he concluded by saying that the Nigeria Football Federation should take a drastic decision on whether Keshi should continue as the national team coach or get another better hand to lead the team.
Re: Super Eagles: What Is The Way Forward? by acenazt: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
the way foward is the removal of the present big boys. bring the fresh ones. iheanacho and his pals should be the ones playing.
Re: Super Eagles: What Is The Way Forward? by robosky02(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
acenazt: the way foward is the removal of the present big boys. bring the fresh ones. iheanacho and his pals should be the ones playing.

ok

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria/South African AFCON Qualifiers - Players Rating / Former Brazilian Stiker Romario Elected Senator For Rio De Janeiro / FIFA Unveils Shortlist Of 23 Candidates For 2015 Ballon D'or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.