Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Mention Your Top 3 Animations Or Cartoons - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mention Your Top 3 Animations Or Cartoons (718 Views)

Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With / Can Nollywood Ever Make Cartoons / NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Your Top 3 Animations Or Cartoons by WillyWest: 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
Welcome, you love animations or cartoons? Well so do I. My top three favorite all time cartoons has been; Aladdin, Lion King 1 and 2 by Walt Disney and Spirit (stallion of the cimmaron). Over to you, let's hear yours.
Re: Mention Your Top 3 Animations Or Cartoons by kay29000(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
I love cartoon too...especially the ones with an undertone meaning to it. I have so many favorites, but I will try and name three.

3. Rango
I love the alternate meaning of some of the scenes and words in the movie, and ofcos Johnny Depp's acting.

Megamind
I can watch this cartoon a million times and never get tired of it. I love Will Ferrell's humor, and I like how the bad guy became the good guy in the end.

The Incredibles
Still waiting on the part 2 of of this movie. It is just so complete; the graphics/ cinematography, the plot, the action, drama...I love this movie...I have it in VCD, DVD, and on a flash drive...that's how much I love it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Your Top 3 Animations Or Cartoons by WillyWest: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nice one @Kay29000, there are a few things one can't out grow. Tho you seem to be more into 3Ds thank God we have more realistic ones these days. I have a friend who doesn't even watch any movie with real pple in it. Lion King 1 and 2 is very deep for me I don't know which out of "Spirit (stallion of the cimmaron)" or "Prince of Egypt" I love most. Rich artistry and good story line. Perfect for all ages.
Re: Mention Your Top 3 Animations Or Cartoons by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
Well, I love cartoons too....Although, i watch it once in a while....I watch it whenever am super-bored and needs something to lighten up my mood...

1. Tangled- I dont know, i just love princess and cinderella-like films....It is funny and very interesting....I have watched it countless times..

2. Brave- hmmmm, I love historical novels and stories....This is historical, funny and mind-blowing.....I also love the video- quality...

3. Despicable me- thats one hell of a film!!!...Its funny and simple the best....
Re: Mention Your Top 3 Animations Or Cartoons by WillyWest: 8:14am On Sep 12, 2014
@Temigracie, Tangled yes, Brave yes. But somehow I didn't enjoy despicable me despite the hype. Maybe because I first watched the cinema recorded version. If u want me to hate any movie for life just force me to watch 5mins of its cinema recorded version.

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Top 3 Animations Or Cartoons by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2014
In no particular order;
Despicable me 1&2
Ice age:dawn of the dinosaurs
Lion king part two and half

Can't get tired of watching them
Re: Mention Your Top 3 Animations Or Cartoons by WillyWest: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2014
@Miztola, if you enjoyed ice age then by all means see "The Croods" if you haven't. Really nice.
Re: Mention Your Top 3 Animations Or Cartoons by penzino(m): 10:24am On Sep 12, 2014
1. The Croods
2. Despicable me 1&2
3. Monster University
Re: Mention Your Top 3 Animations Or Cartoons by WillyWest: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2014
Ehen @Penzino was beginning to wonder why no one had mentioned "The Croods". Recent one I enjoyed lately also include "Pirate Fairy", many pple liked "Frozen" I dunno why am just like "ok, its an ok movie" am not so freaked abt it.
Re: Mention Your Top 3 Animations Or Cartoons by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 12, 2014
WillyWest: @Miztola, if you enjoyed ice age then by all means see "The Croods" if you haven't. Really nice.
sure will
Re: Mention Your Top 3 Animations Or Cartoons by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 12, 2014
I'm a cartoon freak. But my 3 best are
1- Barbie
2-tom and jerry
3-naruto
Re: Mention Your Top 3 Animations Or Cartoons by penzino(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
WillyWest: Ehen @Penzino was beginning to wonder why no one had mentioned "The Croods". Recent one I enjoyed lately also include "Pirate Fairy", many pple liked "Frozen" I dunno why am just like "ok, its an ok movie" am not so freaked abt it.
yea me I also think frozen is OK and not a great movie. As far as am concerned even escape from planet earth is better than frozen. The Croods is awesome. Have you seen monster university?
Re: Mention Your Top 3 Animations Or Cartoons by WillyWest: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
@Penzino, I might, am sure I've seen seen "Monsters Inc" maybe that's not the real name tho, am guessing its the same characters that was used in "Monsters University" I myt be wrong again tho.
Re: Mention Your Top 3 Animations Or Cartoons by WillyWest: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
missberrypop5: I'm a cartoon freak. But my 3 best are
1- Barbie
2-tom and jerry
3-naruto
I've not seen Barbie, not because I think It wld be too girly, I think everyone loves Tom and Jerry, as for Naruto I never had the patience to watch it with my siblings- one of them is a die hard Naruto fan he even reads Naruto comics online. I preferred "Avatar (last air bender) to Naruto; just 3 seasons and straight to the point
Re: Mention Your Top 3 Animations Or Cartoons by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 13, 2014
WillyWest: I've not seen Barbie, not because I think It wld be too girly, I think everyone loves Tom and Jerry, as for Naruto I never had the patience to watch it with my siblings- one of them is a die hard Naruto fan he even reads Naruto comics online. I preferred "Avatar (last air bender) to Naruto; just 3 seasons and straight to the point
i like Avatar too. There's a new one, legend of Korah. It's cool too.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Old Movies You Wont Mind Seeing Over Again / Eletric Mini Jip / PHOTOS: Nigerian, Didi G Akinyelure Wins BBC Africa News Journalist Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.