Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Msc. Anatomy And Physiology Graduates In The House... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Msc. Anatomy And Physiology Graduates In The House... (654 Views)

Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel / The Only University Without Unemployed Graduates In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Msc. Anatomy And Physiology Graduates In The House... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
I am a graduate of Anatomy, and most of my mates are clamouring for how to get their masters to increase their viability and job opportunities. Please Anatomy and physiology graduates in the house that have completed their masters or PhD programs in said courses should guide and enlighten us about what is in store for us after completion of the programs in Nigeria.
Re: Msc. Anatomy And Physiology Graduates In The House... by HouseOfBalloons(f): 7:46am On Sep 12, 2014
Anatomy as a career na dead end for naija as far as jobs are concerned. I'll suggest you go for medicine thru d.e
Re: Msc. Anatomy And Physiology Graduates In The House... by medpren: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Are you a Graduate of Physiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry or any other BMS discipline? Learn to become an entrepreneur with your BMS knowledge.
Your knowledge is valuable.

The best way to guarantee your future is to create it- Stephen .G. Haines

(1) (Reply)

ABU: Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel / Shell Scholarship Award For University Undergraduates Application Is Out / How Fast Are You Moving Seating On A Chair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.