Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) (11168 Views)

Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) / Banky W Proudly Represents Nigeria At The Caribana Festival In Canada (photos) / Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Dolemite(f): 1:16am On Sep 16, 2014
SuperSauce: how sure are you

Pretty sure. wink
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 16, 2014
Dolemite:

Pretty sure. wink
enjoy your life ma'am...na judgement day go determine grin
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Dolemite(f): 3:14am On Sep 16, 2014
SuperSauce: enjoy your life ma'am...na judgement day go determine grin

Yeah? what if on that judgement day you find out that Allah is the true god and you have been wrong all along? grin
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Realtol(m): 6:16am On Sep 16, 2014
Dolemite:

Yeah? what if on that judgement day you find out that Allah is the true god and you have been wrong all along? grin
But you don't even believe in that Allah.
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by benswagtt(m): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
SuperSauce: ..you need spiritual googles undecidedna holy pikin i be
yea... I can c it in ur nose
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by caye(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Preparing the masses for the coming god testing the waters before unleashing their goods blinding them with religion, sex,entertainment and false news till then, let's just make them feel our coming king

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Butt And What She Said About It. / My Dad At 22, Me At 22(pic) / Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.