Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) (11176 Views)

Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) / Banky W Proudly Represents Nigeria At The Caribana Festival In Canada (photos) / Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
End Time tins
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
So dıs hw satan look, ehh!
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
It was later pulled down

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
dis must be how satan luk like
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Whoever did this need to be flogged severely.
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
why dem sensor him pleasure stick na?
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Dolemite(f): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
Satan my love. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by hybridtm(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
Thank God say,dem no make d satan black, atleast dem don dey believe say satan no get race

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Randy100: 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
hybridtm: Thank God say,dem no make d satan black, atleast dem don dey believe say satan no get race
thank you. We now know that satan can also be fair with black horn

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Airforce1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dolemite: Satan my love. grin grin grin grin

Thank god you're not a Nigerian cuz u luk like the female version of lucifer

14 Likes

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Gooci(m): 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
he has missed yu too.... unna go soon reunite

14 Likes

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Mariojane(f): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
Now we know satan is not black nd ugly
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Lumyboi(m): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mariojane: Now we know satan is not black nd ugly

Exactly my tots ...so dem don c satan b4! Eh ya
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2014

Make I be ur love. Why you dey choose Satan?
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by dazzlingbeau(f): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
Satan looks hot and manley.....wow. grin

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
dazzlingbeau: Satan looks hot and manley.....wow. grin
..na hell sure pass.. grin just kidding biko

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by hatux: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
So' is this how satan looks like?
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Yinkatolu: 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
I can only see a BAT MAN cheesy

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
I can bet my life that the sculptor that created this statue is a black man. He just wanted to pass a simple message... The whites are satanic as opposed to earlier impressions that blacks are devilish. Their evil deeds would soon be exposed for the whole world to see.

4 Likes

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by folawiyoma(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2014

Satan your love? Chai!
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by ChiSun27(m): 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
It is now glaring that most girls on NL are satan's agent. And to imagine that most guys are still denying theirselves sleeps just to meet them makes me want to throw-up.

Gossshhhhh..... You girls stinks a lot.

Bunch of swines.

2 Likes

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2014

The lab result came out and >>behold!!!
t'was Acute Malaria

3 Likes

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
SuperSauce: ..na hell sure pass.. grin just kidding biko

"what ever d mind of man can conceive and believe,
he will achieve "
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by idu1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
tosscash1:
are u sure u are ok?
ur beauty is a waste
she is not beautiful b4. She luk old. Smh

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by dazzlingbeau(f): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
grin.
SuperSauce: ..na hell sure pass.. grin just kidding biko
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
idu1: she is not beautiful b4. She luk old. Smh

lol..yea u are rite, she has beautiful old face cheesy
but knowing dat she belongs to d devil is irritating enuff to make her ugly.
somhw for her

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by nwaobitex: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
ETT
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by shadrama(m): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
Will I be the first to say BLOOD OF JESUS.

2 Likes

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Dolemite(f): 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
Everyone so touchy LMAO, I am an atheist, I don't believe the devil even exists, God too, it's all a myth. tongue

P.S

look at the peenus on that cute devil though. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by Donfamous(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
Re: Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos) by dazzlingbeau(f): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
grin grin
Dolemite: Everyone so touchy LMAO, I am an atheist, I don't believe the devil even exists, God too, it's all a myth. tongue

P.S

look at the peenus on that cute devil though. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

M.I Becomes Lagos Ambassador For Energy / My Dad At 22, Me At 22(pic) / List Of Top Nigerian Musicians And Their Real Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.