Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

“hype Aside, Irokotv Is Not Successful” – Jason Njoku - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / “hype Aside, Irokotv Is Not Successful” – Jason Njoku (491 Views)

Jason Njoku & Irokotv Reportedly Laying Off Top Executives,100s Of Staff Sacked / How Nigerian Musicians Make Their Millions – Jason Njoku / Nigeria's Delano, Njoku Catching Waves On Forbes' Young Millionaires List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“hype Aside, Irokotv Is Not Successful” – Jason Njoku by enterprise54: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2014

ENTERPRISE54 – I was talking to some young founders yesterday night. It was 8.40pm and I was just about to leave the office. They asked me how was iROKOtv? I began explaining that things are not easy. This big switch is creating all kinds of pain internally. Dramatic things usually do. They looked at each other and laughed. That things are not as bad for me as it was for them.

I smiled and replied. No one is killing it in Nigeria*

Hype aside. iROKOtv is NOT successful. Yet. Small internet companies and the larger funded ones are all experiencing the same problems, just on different scales.

Click link to continue http://enterprise54.com/hype-aside-irokotv-is-not-successful/

(1) (Reply)

Hot Cake!!!how To Set Up Bakery And Bread Business Successfully / A Survivor’s Guide To Lack Of Money / The One Percent Has Half Of The World’s Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.