Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Owners review needed on Toyota corolla sport - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Owners review needed on Toyota corolla sport (741 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: V6 Car Owners, How Are You Guys Coping? / Advice Needed On Toyota Sienna Car / Tips for car owners and those who are looking for a car! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Owners review needed on Toyota corolla sport by nurey(m): 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
This thread was formerly dedicated to peugeot 406 but the owner has made up his mind to buy toyota corolla sport 2003 to 2008 edition.
I just need review for its ground clearance issue with Nigerian bad roads and its suspension ability

Thanks
Re: Owners review needed on Toyota corolla sport by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
nurey: One of my brother inlaws has about 800k though he may be willing to go higher may about 1M, and he has asked me to help him select a car. He really loves the corolla sport but I want to convince him to buy a peugeot, I really think the 406 is ok and will be within his budget can anyone give me the info about It including the PAN edition and which one will be better PAN or imported.

NOTE: he may be travelling with it within southwest regions. IKENNA and others help your dude so I don't look bad.

Have you pinged Ikenna or go post the question on his Peugeot forum?
Re: Owners review needed on Toyota corolla sport by nurey(m): 7:52am On Sep 13, 2014
CityNG:

Have you pinged Ikenna or go post the question on his Peugeot forum?

I didn't think about that, will look at his signature and discuss with him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osun State Free Vehicle Scan. Just For Two Weeks / Toyota Or Honda / How Do I Know My Barke Disc Is Bad And Need Changing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.