Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

No Sin Is Too Big For God To Forgive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Sin Is Too Big For God To Forgive (624 Views)

Pope Francis To Allow Priests To Forgive Women Who Had Abortions / Kissing And Caressing But No Sex, Is It A Sin Or No Sin? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sin Is Too Big For God To Forgive by chinedu202000(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
Beloved, Do you know that No sin is too big for God to forgive. The Saul you are praying for today to die, may be the Paul of tomorrow. How ? Read more:@ www.rememberhisnameisjesus.com/2014/09/no-sin-is-too-big-for-god.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Sin Is Too Big For God To Forgive by pstyoung(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
yes, yes

1 Like

Re: No Sin Is Too Big For God To Forgive by autofreak2020(m): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinedu202000: Beloved, Do you know that No sin is too big for God to forgive. The Saul you are praying for today to die, may be the Paul of tomorrow. How ? Read more:@ www.rememberhisnameisjesus.com/2014/09/no-sin-is-too-big-for-god.html
I'm sure he will forgive Oscar pistoriuos too even when her girlfriend was murdered in cold blood by him.
The innocent girl just died for nothing
Re: No Sin Is Too Big For God To Forgive by pstyoung(m): 3:52am On Sep 12, 2014
autofreak2020:
I'm sure he will forgive Oscar pistoriuos too even when her girlfriend was murdered in cold blood by him.
@Autofreak2020, God does not reason the way you reason, neither does He see the way you do. His foolishness is wiser than the wisest of men. Romans 9:18-23 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

1 Like

Re: No Sin Is Too Big For God To Forgive by chinedu202000(m): 4:00am On Sep 12, 2014
autofreak2020:
@Autofreak2020, The Grace, mercy of God is for the unqualified, not for the qualified. why? lest any man should boast. Eph.2:8-9.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Is Faith Tabernacle? A Call To Prevent Another Synangoue Collapse / Rooted In Christ / Couple Gives Waitress Their Huge Tithe As A Tip - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.