Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Nigerians Living Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living Abroad (1021 Views)

10 Things Nigerians Miss While Living Abroad / 15 Things Nigerians Miss While Living Abroad / The Truth About Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Living Abroad by silvertuke(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
Can Nigerians abroad ever stop fooling themselves? These guys are spoiling the image of Nigerian seriously. The rate at which Nigerians are taking confraternity to another level is getting out of hand. They do confraternity in Nigerian; they go abroad and still continue doing it. The painful part is that the innocent ones are being killed and deported. God pleas help the innocent Nigerians living in Indian.
Watch video below to see for yourself.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/news/Street-fight-in-Delhis-Khirki-Extension-area-caught-on-camera/videoshow/42196370.cms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvJiAYS1pMw

Please moderator put this post at the right place where it’s support to be.
Re: Nigerians Living Abroad by Baddestguyp(m): 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Re: Nigerians Living Abroad by Vicjustice: 12:43am On Sep 12, 2014
silvertuke: Can Nigerians abroad ever stop fooling themselves? These guys are spoiling the image of Nigerian seriously. The rate at which Nigerians are taking confraternity to another level is getting out of hand. They do confraternity in Nigerian; they go abroad and still continue doing it. The painful part is that the innocent ones are being killed and deported. God pleas help the innocent Nigerians living in Indian.
Watch video below to see for yourself.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/news/Street-fight-in-Delhis-Khirki-Extension-area-caught-on-camera/videoshow/42196370.cms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvJiAYS1pMw
Please moderator put this post at the right place where it’s support to be.
Why is everybody begging for their posts to make a header in the front page, if the posts deserves to be in the front page, wouldn't the mod or whoever is in charge see it as such?
Many of my threads have made the front page without me asking for it.
By the way, if every post has to make front page, can the page take all of them?
Baddestguyp: .
And you, Baddestguyp, i can see that you are "booking a space" so you may say you are "first to comment". Hope on grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living Abroad by guttentag(m): 1:01am On Sep 12, 2014
If you are a Cultist, please note that You are a WASTE OF SPERM... Abortion would have save your sorry Azz from procrastinating

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living Abroad by silvertuke(m): 1:04am On Sep 12, 2014
Vicjustice:
Why is everybody begging for their posts to make a header in the front page, if the posts deserves to be in the front page, wouldn't the mod or whoever is in charge see it as such?
Many of my threads have made the front page without me asking for it.
By the way, if every post has to make front page, can the page take all of them?

And you, Baddestguyp, i can see that you are "booking a space" so you may say you are "first to comment". Hope on grin grin grin

I am not begging for this post to be on front page, I posted it on Romance section and I know that was not the right place for such post that is why I said that the Moderator should please put the post at the right place where it;s suppose to be, and the Moderator has just done that.. so reason well before commenting. do people get paid if their post make it to the front page? Na wa ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living Abroad by Vicjustice: 1:23am On Sep 12, 2014
silvertuke:
I am not begging for this post to be on front page, I posted it on Romance section and I know that was not the right place for such post that is why I said that the Moderator should please put the post at the right place where it;s suppose to be, and the Moderator has just done that.. so reason well before commenting. do people get paid if their post make it to the front page? Na wa ooooooo
I got it... i thought you wrote FRONT PAGE just like many people are requesting.
But na wah for you self, how could you put a put a public fight video in the Romance section? Haba grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Living Abroad by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 12, 2014
Seems they are fighting because of 19inches LED TV.
Re: Nigerians Living Abroad by souleymon(m): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2014
Is it only Nigerians that are living in India
For your title to indicate these are Nigerians.
Abeg delete
Re: Nigerians Living Abroad by silvertuke(m): 7:06am On Sep 13, 2014
souleymon: Is it only Nigerians that are living in India
For your title to indicate these are Nigerians.
Abeg delete

Not only Nigerians that are living in Indian, but they are the ones causing commotion.

(1) (Reply)

Relocation Advice / How He Nearly Died Due To Egypt Airline Mistake / Cheap Airlines And Their Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.