Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Hungagry Visa Appeal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hungagry Visa Appeal (1011 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hungagry Visa Appeal by emma2ways(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hello friends
I just got my passport now from the HUngary Embassy here in South Africa, pretoria
But was refuse
The reason they give me was because they not sure if they grant me the visa i will come back..
I want to know what document to summit if APPEAL
Thank you..
Re: Hungagry Visa Appeal by Vicjustice: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
emma2ways: Hello friends
I just got my passport now from the HUngary Embassy here in South Africa, pretoria
But was refuse
The reason they give me was because they not sure if they grant me the visa i will come back..
Thank you..
Then, submit a document that says you will come back...

2 Likes

Re: Hungagry Visa Appeal by emma2ways(m): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Thank you ..
I will do just that

1 Like

Re: Hungagry Visa Appeal by Amosiye: 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
Get ur itinerary, proper expalnation to Satisfy the visa appeal officer that the purpose and the duration for the visa will be meet.... If u are a resident in SA include ur ties( job, employment letter, letter from ur boss, house agreement or watever u call it der, if u hv a wife or fam. Include details
emma2ways: Hello friends
But was refuse
Thank you..
what type of visa did u apply for b4? And re u resident in sa
Re: Hungagry Visa Appeal by emma2ways(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2014
I did apply for a short stay visa.. that i'm going for a conference.. which i get a invitation later from the conference comity.
I have a student resident permit here in SA
Re: Hungagry Visa Appeal by Amosiye: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
emma2ways: I did apply for a short stay visa.. that i'm going for a conference.. which i get a invitation later from the conference comity.
I have a student resident permit here in SA
that one make sense nah. i would advice u look for an immigration lawyer.
Re: Hungagry Visa Appeal by emma2ways(m): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
What will the immigration lawyer do to help me out.. i only have 4days left to appeal

(1) (Reply)

A Journey For The Strong.. / THY Launches Flights To Abuja / Viewer Discretion: Fatal Accident Leaves Passengers Burnt Beyond Recognition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.