Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

TOke and Adesuwa Love this Soap! You Will Too! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TOke and Adesuwa Love this Soap! You Will Too! (1087 Views)

Funny! See What Rihanna Is Wearing. We Don't Usually See Riri Like This Before. / P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour / Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TOke and Adesuwa Love this Soap! You Will Too! by seriouslysaying: 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
Are you tired of spending money on body products that dont work? Using yourself as a lab rat surely cant be good for your skin. ALLOW ME INTRODUCE THE RELUMINS EFFECTIVE SAFE WHITENIN

RELUMINS core product line is high quality skin care solution for WHITENING, REPAIR &RECTIFICATION of HYPER-PIGMENTATION, combining glutathione, placenta, licorice and berry extracts to give skin a healthy glow.

from our Advance whitening lotion , whitening pills & injections to Under arm and inner tight cream, Relumins has the product for you

RELUMINS IS MADE FROM NATURAL INGREDIENTS AND HAS NO SIDE EFFECTS.

NO BURN, NO KNUCKLE, NO GREEN VEIN

rumour has it...Riri and Nicki minaj use it, what are you waiting for

call me

(1) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Has A Son? / ''I Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence'': Actress Moji Olaiya Finally Opens Up On / Man Beats Wife On Wedding Night After Failing To Get Her Dress Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.