Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour (47057 Views)

Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) / Davido's Daughter, Imade Visits P'square's House, Dances With Son (Pics, Video) / Aliko Dangote Visits P'square In Their New Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Ojestas(m): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
In response to the news that recently trended about p square not attending church, Paul Okoye took to instagram to the deny the news and urge fans to debunk the rumours.

http://instagram.com/p/34WN0tRvoR/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by koligs: 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
I prefer to believe the rumour about them not going to church than to believe this....
Moreover, its nobody's biznes wether they go to church or not afterall na all man for himself and besides no be everybody they go church to serve God.
Many are bench warmers in the church undecided

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
Oya surprise us with a selfie at church Tomorrow. There iis no profit iif a man gains the whole world and loose his dear soul undecided

The hell fire wey uu go enter eh, e still dey undergo several rehearsal iif uu don't get iit right grin

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by ascendo(m): 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
FTC
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by SleekyP(m): 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by tola9ja: 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by shaboti: 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hames

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by emmyagi(m): 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
lol
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by SmooshCHN: 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
So what's so special? Airforce1 too no dey go church.

Chilling with my Magarrita undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by shadelek(m): 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
ok na. You want people to stop interfaring into your affairs? Its impossible, its part of what makes you a celebrity. Just keep doing what you think its best for you, one luv

2 Likes

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by bmxshop: 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lol.
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by folabayo1(f): 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Its nobody's biznes wether they go to church or not afterall na all man for himself and besides no be everybody they go church to serve God.
Many are bench warmers in the church undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Sunday8650: 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Am confused sad
Why is the thunder doing press up. No wonder the witches in my village are still alive and increasing inspite of praying for thunder to strike them So na press up e stop for road dey do abi angry angry

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by flowbjones(m): 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lmao
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Kentrasso(f): 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lol. Thunder fire u too tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by LAfricana(m): 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Whatever undecided , na who send am b4

embarassed Celebrities are trying o, their lives always under scrutiny, no privacy
, and me sef wan become star

Check out www.africanwatch.net for the latest happenings in Africa, and International Scholarship updates for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by mifavour(f): 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nigerians!
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Drsnives(m): 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
tunda go ist fire u
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Alexas58: 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hit like if u knw this won't chnge thhe price of garri in d market

23 Likes

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
No be only press up.......na frog jump! angry

If una dey go church, tell us the name of the church, the pastor and evidence of paying tithe tongue

No come use N30 bread take pack all our Titus Sardine of N250 angry

Na play o..........wetin concern us? If una like make una go church or okija shrine, e no affect the price of crude oil. grin

22 Likes

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by folabayo1(f): 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
The thunder should stop doin press up and strike on time grin
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by jumich1(m): 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
cool cool cool cheesy
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
For real?? Well, tomorrow will tell

I hope the thunder doesn't comeback to fire them sha undecided
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by igbsam(m): 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nairaland don dey teach people bad thing including celebrities.

Imagine wetin psquare learn from here. thunder and fire.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Chinaimporter: 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
Whether them go church or not.....e no matter....there is no God watching over our every individual actions...he is only a figment of our imagination and came up becuse of mans need to have a God.
God is dead a long time ago..and when i say he is dead,i mean the concept of god, not that i think he ever existed.....some ppl here go say god go punish me but na lie....

3 Likes

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by bettercreature(m): 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
Why the curse? We don't even need news papers to tell us they are not going to church,his manner speaks for him Thunder go fire you too
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by DanWrites(m): 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Whether they go to church or not changes nothing na.

1 Like

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by folabayo1(f): 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Alexas58:
Hit like if u knw this won't chnge thhe price of garri in d market
stop begging us for likes undecided tongue

9 Likes

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Abugab(m): 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Salvation is a personal race and whoever decides to embark or disembark from the race is entitled to his/her choice.
I am running mine....heavenly race I no go tire.....

2 Likes

Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by sheftyxz(m): 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
lobatan
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by hackerboogey: 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour by Jglad(f): 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
the thunder that will fire you is doing press up.... Lolz, sorry is this English or pidgin #jst asking#

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag / Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time / Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.