Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank (13841 Views)

Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Heritage Bank Acquires Enterprise Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by markize(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2014
ok
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by Waspy(m): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2014
QMark: Are those brands of power bank?
Abi ooo. Ghost acquiring ghost
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by san316(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2014
Ideyontop: Who knows this bank very well,are they ok? How have they helped SMES? Are they different from the other commercial banks that give loans to only themselves? Info pls!
Are you in Abj? Quote me n i'll give u full details.
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by numen(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2014
Anybody knows how much they pay there for Entry Level, Assistant Banking Officer, Banking Officer, Senior Banking Officer etc?

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2014
I Knew It! Enterprise Bank Aint Living Up To Expectation Anymore Unlyk Their Former Spring Bank Trademark!
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2014
MyIncorp: Bank expansion strategy. I just hope they will retain the staff of Enterprise Bank.
Exactly Ma Point!
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by scarr: 11:44am On Sep 12, 2014
fajani: I first person to comment here. record breaked
BREAKED!!!!! Chai this guy has "breaked" my head o

3 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by ITbomb(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2014
No be this bank steal Okocha's money?
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by obeagu1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Saraki has been settled.now waiting for him to do d needful #backstabingAPC# watchout pple
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by lordmassac(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Omexonomy: Societe general bank =Heritage bank =enterprise bank = fulani awusa people bank.
Where are we going in these country? Sanusi agenda has finanly come to fruition.

Oga, check well... Societe general is not an Hausa fulani bank... It belongs to the Olusola saraki and His son Bukola saraki changed its name to heritage sometime last year. I smell Kwara money.
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by 100Cents: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
I have never seen a Heritage bank in Nigeria before ?

Abeg, who has seen ? This one is arrangement not bidding..

They want to run down enterprise bank the way they did with Societal General !
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by 100Cents: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
juicydiceyjoe: undecided sounds like a micro finance bank in ojota

Nah the same crop of people who owned and destroyed depositors fund in Societal Generale Bank that AMCON is selling enterprise bank to.

People who don't have a sense of calling and discipline in business..
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by Kirinwa: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
yunisco: Congrats to Heritage Bank. We are waiting to bank with u jor, not those other fruadulent banks.

Is heritage a bank in Nigeria or Somalia? Haven't seen or heard of it ever.
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by 100Cents: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
yunisco: Congrats to Heritage Bank. We are waiting to bank with u jor, not those other fruadulent banks.

Sycophancy as usual..
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by eluquenson(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
Thats a nice acquisition.
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by GudluckIBB(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
THIS ACQUISITION WILL SILENT MOST OF THE REIGNING BANKS YOU HEAR OF TODAY.
WATCH OUT!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by Glock9(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Chinom: They got it cheap. N56b is rather on the cheap side. I smell mago-mago somewhere.

It's quite cheap. Unless they have distressed assets on their books. But even at that, it's a small amount for the entirety of Enterprise Bank.
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by Dsecret: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
If you want to know more about a bank, you'll have to check out their web site and check out their board of directors.
HERITAGE Bank operates regional banking only in Abuja, Lagos,Southwest & South-South parts of Nigeria.
With diz acquisition now,they will have a nationwide spread.
I jst Op they'll meet d deadline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by zappyj(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
100Cents: I have never seen a Heritage bank in Nigeria before ?

Abeg, who has seen ? This one is arrangement not bidding..

They want to run down enterprise bank the way they did with Societal General !

How will you see when poverty has blinded your eyes!

For records, Saraki doesn't own Heritage Bank..HB only purchased the license. HB is owned by IEI.Check google or hbng.com for further info.
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by numen(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
100Cents:

Sycophancy as usual..

Ignorance as usual...

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by NosaForNSF(m): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nawa ooo. Hope that people who stil have an acct with them are safe?
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by luvly101: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
They should keep on swallowing. cool
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by Ojestas(m): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
fajani: I first person to comment here. record breaked
Broken
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by 100Cents: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
zappyj:

How will you see when poverty has blinded your eyes!

For records, Saraki doesn't own Heritage Bank..HB only purchased the license. HB is owned by IEI.Check google or hbng.com for further info.

The way you people insult people here.

I wonder the wombs some of you came from and what quality of lives you live. So heritage bank has become bigger than Zenith, First bank, UBA or even Fidelity ?

Poverty kwa ? Okay.

Selling an established bank to fictitious names is the last act a regulatory body in the capacity of AMCON should ever do, even if the bidding process favoured the vague name, Fidelity bank should take over enterprise bank.

We all were here when a whole Intercontinental bank(5th bank in Nigreia by value) was sold to Access bank(A smaller bank), up till today, many branches of Intercontinental bank cannot be operated by Access. Assets in those premises are left to waste away.

I am not here to educate you anyway and I don't have time for your Google or stu.pid links. As a former banker and a current businessman, there are some actions that experience and commonsense will tell me never to take. This level of business conduct is not for sale on Google or in the business print media market. Enjoy your stu.pid.ity.

Nigerians keep repeting thesame mistakes and expect a different result...

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by fairheven: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
Which other fraudulent bank? The same Heritage bank that defrauded JAY JAY OKOCHA of millions of naira ?because they run go change name?voice of Jacob an Hand of Essau indeed!
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by aadejesu: 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ideyontop: Who knows this bank very well,are they ok? How have they helped SMES? Are they different from the other commercial banks that give loans to only themselves? Info pls!

They are actually the most preferred bank in the industry as regards to their sme strength.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by fairheven: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
100Cents:

The way you people insult people here.

I wonder the wombs some of you came from and what quality of lives you live. So heritage bank has become bigger than Zenith, First bank, UBA or even Fidelity ?

Poverty kwa ? Okay.

Selling an established bank to fictitious names is the last act a regulatory body in the capacity of AMCON should ever do, even if the bidding process favoured the vague name, Fidelity bank should take over enterprise bank.

We all were here when a whole Intercontinental bank(5th bank in Nigreia by value) was sold to Access bank(A smaller bank), up till today, many branches of Intercontinental bank cannot be operated by Access. Assets in those premises are left to waste away.

I am not here to educate you anyway and I don't have time for your Google or stu.pid links. As a former banker and a current businessman, there are some actions that experience and commonsense will tell me never to take. This level of business conduct is not for sale on Google or in the business print media market. Enjoy your stu.pid.ity.

Nigerians keep repeting the mistakes and expect a different result...
Oshe!I don't know how The So called HeritageBank wey just "open shop"few months ago can now become bigger than EntrepriseBank.naija!
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by zappyj(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
fairheven:
Which other fraudulent bank? The same Heritage bank that defrauded JAY JAY OKOCHA of millions of naira ?because they run go change name?voice of Jacob an Hand of Essau indeed!

This is so not true..why spread false tales to spoil the image of a visionary F.I like HB? U guys better get used to the fact that HB has come to stay. Bad belle make una go chop stone

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by zappyj(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
fairheven:
Oshe!I don't know how The So called HeritageBank wey just "open shop"few months ago can now become bigger than EntrepriseBank.naija!

When you have refused to stay abreast of recent happenings why won't you be asking very illogical questions like ds? Go ahead to ask Access Bank how they acquired Intercontinental bank?

Nigerians and bad belle tinz..yet una go dey shout no job..shey na for NL una go see am?

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by sunsky29(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
if to say no be that fine gal wey dey work 4 dat this bank headoffice in p.h for trans amadi road,i for don close my acnt dia tey tey.cos am tired of all dis buying and selling n name changings.frm spring bnk to enterprise nw e go b heritage.na just say i wan dey see dat fine young n smoth skined preety lady.her voice na die.e da swt me for body wen she dey tlk to me.but my signature wen i wan do transaction dey mk people tnk say i b one kain millionair
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by fairheven: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
zappyj:

When you have refused to stay abreast of recent happenings why won't you be asking very illogical questions like ds? Go ahead to ask Access Bank how they acquired Intercontinental bank?

Nigerians and bad belle tinz..yet una go dey shout no job..shey na for NL una go see am?
Very funny! Wt r u abreast of ?is heritage bank not the same societe generale-funded by Bukola Saraki?
U r asking how Accessbank acquired Intercontinental?go ask Sanusi... U want want to tell u the evil that sanusi commited by his ill-adviced fireworks?have u been to any accessbank branch lately?u nkow how many workers they have axed?
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by fairheven: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
zappyj:

U r more abreast ba?is it not The same societe generale,been promoted by Bukola Saraki?that owed pple billions befo been liquidated?they run go Change name?
How Access bank acquired intercontinental?eat has bcome of accessbank,have they created jobs or they have been sacking?u tell me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump / Raw materials in nigeria - Manufacturing / Moody’s Downgrades Nigeria's Issuer Ratings From Ba3 To B1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.