Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank (13840 Views)

Kaduna, Dangote, Boi, Others To Acquire PAN – El-rufai / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Heritage Bank Acquires Enterprise Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by fairheven: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
zappyj:

This is so not true..why spread false tales to spoil the image of a visionary F.I like HB? U guys better get used to the fact that HB has come to stay. Bad belle make una go chop stone
Tell me wt is not true
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by fairheven: 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
zappyj:

How will you see when poverty has blinded your eyes!

For records, Saraki doesn't own Heritage Bank..HB only purchased the license. HB is owned by IEI.Check google or hbng.com for further info.
So he sold the licence and yet refused to pay gbese wey him de owe?
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by deebsman1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
100Cents:

The way you people insult people here.

I wonder the wombs some of you came from and what quality of lives you live. So heritage bank has become bigger than Zenith, First bank, UBA or even Fidelity ?

Poverty kwa ? Okay.

Selling an established bank to fictitious names is the last act a regulatory body in the capacity of AMCON should ever do, even if the bidding process favoured the vague name, Fidelity bank should take over enterprise bank.

We all were here when a whole Intercontinental bank(5th bank in Nigreia by value) was sold to Access bank(A smaller bank), up till today, many branches of Intercontinental bank cannot be operated by Access. Assets in those premises are left to waste away.

I am not here to educate you anyway and I don't have time for your Google or stu.pid links. As a former banker and a current businessman, there are some actions that experience and commonsense will tell me never to take. This level of business conduct is not for sale on Google or in the business print media market. Enjoy your stu.pid.ity.

Nigerians keep repeting the mistakes and expect a different result...
very sensible talk
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by Okudiover(m): 6:30am On Sep 13, 2014
grin grin grin grin From African Continental Bank (A.C.B) in the 50s,60s,70s,80s to CBN take over in 1991 to New Nigerian bank in 2000 to Spring Bank in 2005 (during the soludo banking consolidation/mergers) to Enterprise bank in 2011 (due to bridge bank distress resolution by the Sanusi led CBN) and now Heritage bank abi na Fidelity bank acquisition.

Lecturers in banking and finance update your textbooks (or is it handouts) to the 10th edition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by tandj: 6:46am On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by Ideyontop: 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
san316: Are you in Abj? Quote me n i'll give u full details.

Yup!
Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by san316(m): 6:00am On Sep 14, 2014
Ideyontop:

Yup!
Very well. The bank is small quite alright but it is one of the few banks that emphasise on sme financing. They give facilities mainly to smes with quite favorable conditions as long as all the requirements are met. Heritage bank taking it over will even make it more sme friendly. If you have a biz in abj and u seek a facility, you can give it a try. I can be of assistance too. Just wire me. 07037626260.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank To Acquire Enterprise Bank by Jesusbabygirl(f): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2014
lordmassac:

Oga, check well... Societe general is not an Hausa fulani bank... It belongs to the Olusola saraki and His son Bukola saraki changed its name to heritage sometime last year. I smell Kwara money.
Get your facts right, they own only 9%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump / Raw materials in nigeria - Manufacturing / Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.