Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Does A Trumpet Mark The End Of The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does A Trumpet Mark The End Of The World (848 Views)

Today Mark's The First Sunday Of Advent / Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed / A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet!!!! - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Trumpet Mark The End Of The World by nolio(m): 8:37am On Sep 12, 2014
i observe as a lot of Christians become tentative when they hear a preacher talk about the sound that will emaciate from a trumpet. .please i want to confirm if it's true with facts and proof... cos the one of science saying the earth will grow old and die looks more realistic to me
Re: Does A Trumpet Mark The End Of The World by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 12, 2014
NOPE!!! Heavy SIN. The trumpet is on since. It represent sin, heavy one. But 4 billions years is just like a day to God. To God the end is near but to us it's very far but it must catch up with your generations.
Re: Does A Trumpet Mark The End Of The World by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
but the trumpet of God is going to signal the rapture.but not everyone will hear it.
Re: Does A Trumpet Mark The End Of The World by nolio(m): 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
Vig86: . But 4 billions years is just like a day to God. To God the end is near but to us it's very far but it must catch up with your generations.
billion years.... i think it's around the same time the sun will explode,destroying the solar system
Re: Does A Trumpet Mark The End Of The World by nolio(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
D trumpet has been on.
D trumpet will sound.
D trumpet will not be heard by everybody. Which do I take,as it is no one understand the true,real revelation of REVELATION
Re: Does A Trumpet Mark The End Of The World by twosquare(m): 12:03am On Apr 14, 2015
nolio:
i observe as a lot of Christians become tentative when they hear a preacher talk about the sound that will emaciate from a trumpet. .please i want to confirm if it's true with facts and proof... cos the one of science saying the earth will grow old and die looks more realistic to me
No, God will do that Himself. many trumpets are sounding until the final Trump. the destruction of this present world will happen around Revelation 20,21.
Re: Does A Trumpet Mark The End Of The World by johnw74: 2:03am On Apr 14, 2015
The trumpet does sound when the Lord returns in all the Power and Glory of God.
It's the end of the World as we know it, but not the end of the World.
After the Word of God destroys the armies of the World that attack Him, the World will be changed, weapons will be turned into farming equipment, the Lion will lie down with the Lamb.

1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1Co 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

There are Good times coming, but some bad times before then.
Faith in Jesus is the only way to come to the good times.
Re: Does A Trumpet Mark The End Of The World by nolio(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2015
different strokes from different folks. Some are saying the trumpet has been soundin.others say d trumpet wil sound on the last day.isnt that confusin nw.wich do i folow
Re: Does A Trumpet Mark The End Of The World by fr3do(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2015
nolio:
different strokes from different folks. Some are saying the trumpet has been soundin.others say d trumpet wil sound on the last day.isnt that confusin nw.wich do i folow

hello, you tried pming me.
Whats up?

(1) (Reply)

Is Jesus God? / Why Do Pastors Collect Salary ?? / Faqs About Jehovah's Witnesses And Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.