Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Sugar Daddies Chase Me For $€x – Actress Reveal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sugar Daddies Chase Me For $€x – Actress Reveal (643 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours / Women Husbands Chase Me For $€x – Actress Reveal / Oh For The Love! ” Ladies Chase Me; Leave Bra,panties & Shirts At My Door” Lynxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Daddies Chase Me For $€x – Actress Reveal by irokoteam2: 10:41am On Sep 12, 2014
Bubbly Ghanaian actress, Lydia Forson has revealed that sugar daddies used to chase her during her university days at University of Ghana. The “Scorned” actress said these old men showered gifts on her expecting something in return but she never fell for their tricks.

Lydia Forson disclosed this when giving synopses for her yet-to-be released movie, “A Letter From Adam” on Radio Univers. “Basically I wanted to talk about a contemporary love story that is not overly $€xual or dramatic but a real love story.

This movie just explores relationships. The key relationship in this movie is an older man and a younger girl. You know most times when we talk about these old men, sugar daddies?” She further chanted “Legon girls!! Legon girls!!”.

This cheer by the actress resulted in the question “whilst you were on campus, did any old man come to you?” The actress answered that “they will come but it depends on the choice you make.” She added that “if you are a girl and an old man has not approached you then there is something wrong with you.

SEE MORE... http://www./2014/09/sugar-daddies-chase-me-for-x-actress.html

http://www./2014/09/sugar-daddies-chase-me-for-x-actress.html

(1) (Reply)

Any News On Nigeria's Got Talent Show? / Kris Jenner Tells Selena Gomez To Work On Her Fitness / Nick Cannon And Mariah Carey Fights Over Custody Of Their Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.