Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Oh For The Love! ” Ladies Chase Me; Leave Bra,panties & Shirts At My Door” Lynxx - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh For The Love! ” Ladies Chase Me; Leave Bra,panties & Shirts At My Door” Lynxx (1565 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Panties In Sexy Filtered Photo / Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" / Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh For The Love! ” Ladies Chase Me; Leave Bra,panties & Shirts At My Door” Lynxx by chachacorner: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/oh-for-the-love-ladies-chase-me-leave-brapanties-shirts-at-my-door-lynxx/

Just when we were beginning to recover form the love letter written to Banky W, One of the handsome single hulks in the Nigerian Music entertainment industry, Lynxx speaks on the attention he gets from Ladies to Saturday Beats :
“I am aware that they refer to me as the ladies man’. I think the reason behind that is the brand that I have created for myself. It is the brand that I came out with and maintained. I think it is the reason they label me with that. The core of my fans is actually ladies because I make songs for them. I have been coping with all the craziest of the ladies by the grace of God. My goal is always to remain focused. Ladies have done a lot of crazy things to me. Most times, when I am out of Lagos to perform, the ladies always find my room and leave certain items outside my door. I have got all kinds of items -shirts, panties, bras – name it,”

Now just what was that?!

Re: Oh For The Love! ” Ladies Chase Me; Leave Bra,panties & Shirts At My Door” Lynxx by CeCeBillz(f): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2013
Na u kwgrin

1 Like

Re: Oh For The Love! ” Ladies Chase Me; Leave Bra,panties & Shirts At My Door” Lynxx by Sapphire86(f): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
Facially, he aint all dat bt he's got height and ok body structure
Re: Oh For The Love! ” Ladies Chase Me; Leave Bra,panties & Shirts At My Door” Lynxx by achinaboy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
Sapphire86: Facially, he aint all dat bt he's got height and ok body structure
maybe you need Mich jackson,am not a lady but this guy looks nice

2 Likes

Re: Oh For The Love! ” Ladies Chase Me; Leave Bra,panties & Shirts At My Door” Lynxx by CeCeBillz(f): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
He's pretending as if he's not enjoying de ladies and de attention he's getting, boys r not smilinggrin
Re: Oh For The Love! ” Ladies Chase Me; Leave Bra,panties & Shirts At My Door” Lynxx by tjskii(f): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
Say what shocked shocked,welll to each his own,don't see wats so hot bout d guy undecided
Re: Oh For The Love! ” Ladies Chase Me; Leave Bra,panties & Shirts At My Door” Lynxx by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
E be like say dem neva pour you hot water before. Guyman go take im hard earned moni buy pant and bra for im babe, she go come carry de pant and bra drop for ya domot say you be who? Because you be Michael Jackson part 2 abi wetin?

Beta no do that your yeye fine boy come near some angry pipo gehfriend oh. Otherwise dem go damage ur fine boyness beyond repair.

1 Like

Re: Oh For The Love! ” Ladies Chase Me; Leave Bra,panties & Shirts At My Door” Lynxx by Sapphire86(f): 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
achina boy:
maybe you need Mich jackson,am not a lady but this guy looks nice

Honestly I dt c anything xtra abt him. His 'P' is not dat heavy. Usually I aim 4 d boss ie. D'banj, Banky etc. Lynxxxx? Ki lon je be wit his ibo accent!!!
Re: Oh For The Love! ” Ladies Chase Me; Leave Bra,panties & Shirts At My Door” Lynxx by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
Really? Seriously? I cant even do it for trey songz talk of whos him sef?
Re: Oh For The Love! ” Ladies Chase Me; Leave Bra,panties & Shirts At My Door” Lynxx by razzberry2(f): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2013
I tot it ws jx me..facially i dnt c him as handsome..wonder wah dey trippin 4?
Re: Oh For The Love! ” Ladies Chase Me; Leave Bra,panties & Shirts At My Door” Lynxx by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2013
What is he even feeling like,he is bodily hot,john dumelo is hotter and john is not making noise so what is his own.its not like ke has the sexy face sef.i only give him 1o/1o for body but if he gets carried away and starts taking excessive alchol,eba and goat meat he will just loose all his sexiness n the tummy will start protuding.shebi na so desmond elliot dey make noise say him hot,now im stomach don shoot out.no beef though cheesy
Re: Oh For The Love! ” Ladies Chase Me; Leave Bra,panties & Shirts At My Door” Lynxx by mdee1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2013
chachacorner: I have got all kinds of items -shirts, panties, bras – name it

where u dey keep dose 'items' ?guy u fit use dm do ritualz o n get money since they r jobless n senseless

mst naija babes no get shame again.do u wana talk abt d 'wizkid tweet frm a gal' or d gal dat snt her nud3 pix to a fake don jazy..unrepentant b.i.t.chz

(1) (Reply)

Press Release And Video: Mercy Aigbe’s Response On Alleged Cheating / Former MBGN Queen Muna Abii Shares Her 'no Makeup' Photo / Photos: Tiwa Savage Goes Shopping At Sarkodie’s Sark Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.