Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

10 Most Extreme Body Part in the world!!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Most Extreme Body Part in the world!!! (41259 Views)

Hilarious Pictures Of Extreme Anti Cheating Techniques / JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities / 10 Most Marketable Courses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Extreme Body Part in the world!!! by Janeify(f): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
i have once seen this woman in the newspaper. You got to believe it or Google it
Ajebutter002: this a big lie and d worst of all that I can't believe someone with this type of nails does not exist which I can prove t.
Re: 10 Most Extreme Body Part in the world!!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
The Number 5 is creepy embarassed ... the lady with the Longest tongue shocked
Re: 10 Most Extreme Body Part in the world!!! by nickz(m): 12:32am On Sep 13, 2014
how would the dude with 6 fingers tell someone "Bleep you" with it
Re: 10 Most Extreme Body Part in the world!!! by haryomikun(m): 12:36am On Sep 13, 2014
adrelanine: 2 SVETLANA Pankratova: World's Longest Legs --more than 4 feet long

Russian woman Svetlana Pankratova has, according to Guinness World Records, the longest legs of any woman in the world. While she is not the world's tallest woman, her legs are 132 centimetres (4 ft 4 in) long. Because her upper body is of much more typical dimensions, she is 196 centimetres (6 ft 5 in) tall. She has also very large feet, size 13 (US) / 46 (EU), making shopping for shoes difficult. From 1992 to 1995, Pankratova played women's basketball in the USA, and on 2008 she appeared in Trafalgar Square in London on September 16, 2008 with He Pingping, the smallest man in the world, to promote the 2009 edition of the Guinness World Records.
Longest legs and stil wearing heels? ? shocked
Re: 10 Most Extreme Body Part in the world!!! by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 13, 2014
Man, number 5 is the only one I saw.

So many good things she could do with that. kiss
Re: 10 Most Extreme Body Part in the world!!! by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2014
I am here. grin

Re: 10 Most Extreme Body Part in the world!!! by akeemstunna(m): 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
have been bringing you guys exclusive interviews with your favorite entertainers, first it was Nigerian fast rising star B. Rhymszs, you can read that here and today guys, i bring to you an exclusive interview with Nigerian Idol season 4 winner Evelle, on this chat, she talks about herself, education and career... read the interview below:

Tell us about yourself

My names are Evelyn Ibhade Zibili,23yrs old from Edo state..I am born into a family of 10 and am the last from behind..wink*...I think that's enough introduction...lol

Are you a graduate yet or undergraduate? continue... http://www..com/2014/09/-exclusive-i-dropped-out-of.html

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: 10 Most Extreme Body Part in the world!!! by lexrichy(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]g
Re: 10 Most Extreme Body Part in the world!!! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
Checkout this fast growing network today @ www.aaupad.com to connect, chat, share, meet old colleagues, download and many more...
Re: 10 Most Extreme Body Part in the world!!! by Ajebutter002(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
adrelanine:
without pix, nonsence fellows be like #ADONBELIEVEIT...... Nw after uploading pix, stil on the league to proving ur ignorance, mr man if u like belive if u like don't belive, just dont disturb The thread!!!
you are daft oooo what does my comment have to do with you....you trash Bleep off you should have just ignored it #daft
Re: 10 Most Extreme Body Part in the world!!! by adrelanine: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ajebutter002:
you are daft oooo what does my comment have to do with you....you trash Bleep off you should have just ignored it #daft
so u just subscibed on ur phone,, dats if uve got an android or a BB sev, which kind ajebo u begringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNILAG Best Debaters Get Cash, Laptops As Prizes (Photos) / Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) / Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.