Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Armed Robbers Writes Letter Promising To Visit Residents - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Armed Robbers Writes Letter Promising To Visit Residents (390 Views)

Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad / Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" / APC Is Asking For My Support, Promising To Give Money – Afro Candy : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Writes Letter Promising To Visit Residents by joshua8016: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2014

Great fear has engulfed residents of some streets in the Palmgroove area of Lagos after they got a shocking and intimidating letter from armed robbers who said they will be storming the area soon to raid their homes one after the other.

The letter which was sent to five
different streets on Saturday-
September 6th, reads in part;

“Beware of the coming! Be on the lookout in this area. Property owners are coming anytime from now. The gate-men you have are not our problem. Our problem is how many resources do you have for us? August visitor must visit whether you like it or not. So expect August visitor when you did not expect. Surely August visitor shall visit just like the second coming of Jesus. It is turn by turn.”

It has been alleged that the armed robbers listed names of the street they plan to attack. They are Oseni street, Nkanna street, Odogbolu street, Ibiwoye Oba and Bode Thomas street.

Shortly after the said letter was
received, some residents of the areas listed in the letter contacted the Police. Report says some police men have been mobilized to guard the streets and they were on duty for a few hours yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Beat?? / Linda Ikeji Is A Toal Infant / A Changed Country Or A Changed Government???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.