Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" (32558 Views)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) / Eldee The Don Takes His Daughters To Watch Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Zikkyfuse(m): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-gFnIVVE-9qM/Vi5G0VS99XI/AAAAAAAAANA/00GdH1KVo3M/s320/wpid-screenshot_2015-10-23-10-08-51-1.png[/img]

Popular Trybesmen record artiste, Eldee has once again taken the chance to reiterate his decision to retire from his long music career.

The Retired Singer and rapper dropped a new song titled It Ain’t all bad. The singer took to his Instagram to open up on the release of the song and what inspired him.

Read what he wrote:

“Working on improving the Music Industry. Questioning if Artistry is the end goal.

The entrepreneural spirit; These things have pushed music making into the background for Lanre ‘eLDee’ Dabiri.

Nevertheless, eLDee acknowledges his first love and even though it might not be his top priority as he is constantly evolving, he also understands his need to share with fans across the world.Recorded over a soulful track, “It aint all bad” shares a bit of the last few years of eLDee’s music career, and his decision to step away from the scene. Originally produced by N.O Joe & Ervin Pope for Scarface’s “Deeply rooted” album, it is the first of a few mixtape songs that eLDee plans to share with his fans in the coming months.

“I get a lot of messages daily, from fans requesting new eLDee music and while I have chosen a new path, I understand that I did not choose music, music chose me. I have recorded something for the true fans of eLDee and I hope they enjoy it.

This is NOT an attempt to come out of retirement, I am doing this to reciprocate the constant love I have enjoyed from fans, during and after my music career” – eLDee”

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/10/eldee-rights-letter-to-fans-i-am-not.html

cc:
lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by killercute16(m): 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by tyson99(m): 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
see wetin dem wizkid and davido cause now,dem send their uncle away grin grin grin grin

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by veekid(m): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Since u get nufin for your fans, why coming baq?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by ikbnice(m): 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
it's his choice.
Retired at his age! Ok o.
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
tongue

1 Like

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by fidet1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Not like he had a fantastic career afterall undecided undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by lycann(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
we are going to miss you

Nah just joking

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by lhordspy: 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
shit on shit! who cares afterall .... And the dude be lyk "bulks of messages from fans" .... Lmao! Chill bro! its just some messages from clueless people trying to check on you maybe you've taken on the labourer job! #iranu oshi

ps: Who cares if mikel retires now now! is he useful before angry

Now am angry angry #(planks the Op again and again)

You sure deserve it for posting this shiit

7 Likes

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by jammyunn(m): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
He has done well in his music career. All the best for the future!

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by maxiuc(m): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
This Land is not for Sale

Avoid my son crusher
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by qualityovenbake(m): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
Farewell Eldee! You were one of my favourite musical artist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
Save sojourn man.wetin d we head pass weta u come bak or not.eldee say on d ota side.money on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by sKeetz(m): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
Who is Eldee? sad
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by kingkendrick(m): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
Who cares
its not like u had a fantastic career afterall undecided

1 Like

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
I even wanted to know wat occured dat made him decide dat he wudnt crawl on d road of music again.
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by ashile(m): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
his choice
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by faitheverest(f): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by ihatebuhari(f): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
K
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by NifemiOlu(m): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
How does that bring Chelsea back to normal?
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by venatus25(m): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Who is eldee?
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Ybnm4life(m): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tell it to the birds.
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Temismith(f): 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ok den. Wish him success in his endevours

2 Likes

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
eeya.And He Had A Good Career.

9 Likes

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Beesluv: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Safe journey
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by Codedb2: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pls who is Eldee?
Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by kechywillz(m): 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
One of the few musicians who their music made impact in the society and you could read meaning into what they sing ,no be nowadays we have noisy and empty musicians who only sing about nyash and oranges.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by warrenweste(m): 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
still rocking his big boy track with olu maintain smiley

11 Likes

Re: Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" by wildchild1: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Thats my main man

In other news 200pairs of unisex TOMS shoes available for sale #BackByPopularDemand
https://www.nairaland.com/2392439/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes/1

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo In Sultry Pose In New Photo / Dino Melaye Poses With Eedris Abdulkareem, Says "Everything Jagajaga" / Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.