Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Is Bill Gate The Planet Armsgiver? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Bill Gate The Planet Armsgiver? (429 Views)

Torty Olanma, Most Beautiful Face In Abia Planet, Sizzle In New Photos / Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards / Karen Igho : 'I was once the most hated person on the planet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Bill Gate The Planet Armsgiver? by Rexceedo: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
I think So! He's seems to be the 'Santa Claus' of our generation. Just like St Nicholas of the ancient world.
Fact had it that Carlos Slim overtook him earlier this year as the planet richest man due to, depth he create in his pocket cause of excess armsgiven late last year.
Again, this time he's set to give out a whopping $50m(8bn) via 'Bill Gate and Melidan Foundation' to Ebola Affected Countries in West Africa. For me I tip him world No1 Philanthropist!!! Your Views.....
Re: Is Bill Gate The Planet Armsgiver? by lirusehn(m): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2014

Wetin concern me? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai- Peter Okoye / FILM-MORE PRODUCTION Intake For Upcoming Actor/actress / High Grade Inverter And Solar System Products At Lowest Rate Ever...promo! Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.