Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Man Robs Gtbank With Invincible Ring; But The RING Fails Him - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Robs Gtbank With Invincible Ring; But The RING Fails Him (545 Views)

Dark Magic Fails Man With Invincible Ring In Gtbank Cashier Point / Happening Now:Invincible Ring Fails,As Police Nabs Man Stuffing Cash at GTB(pic) / Is Your Ring Finger Is Longer Than Your Index Finger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Robs Gtbank With Invincible Ring; But The RING Fails Him by Skynett: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
The ploy by a desperate man to walk into a branch of GTBank and walk out with a bag full of money, took him to a witch-doctor who gave him an INVINCIBLE RING. Unfortunately for him, he wore the ring, stormed the bank and started parking money into a bag, not knowing that he was not invincible.

The surprised bank cashiers pounced on him and grabbed him until the police arrived. When he was asked the reason for his action, the man confessed that he thought he was actually invincible.

Read more from www.afrinaija.com
Re: Man Robs Gtbank With Invincible Ring; But The RING Fails Him by perry2020(f): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
I saw this earlier today. its just so lame.
for the cashiers to even watch him jump over the counter and watch him pack the money.
Re: Man Robs Gtbank With Invincible Ring; But The RING Fails Him by philantoxx(m): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
perry2020: I saw this earlier today. its just so lame.
for the cashiers to even watch him jump over the counter and watch him pack the money.
comic scene....probably thought he was acting a movie script.

(1) (Reply)

New Death Date Watch Invented. / Twitter: Follow Me And I'll Follow You / Six Types Of People I Realised In Naija Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.