Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

How To Be Cool On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Be Cool On Twitter (736 Views)

PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! / Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter / Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Cool On Twitter by mistermahn(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
1. Have a simple handle: i find it annoying when someone gives me their handle and i cannot pronounce it. The basic rule of having a cool handle is that you should never put the words fresh,swag,doro,bad guy,sexy in your handle. Resist temptation to do it

2. Never ask a celebrity for a follow back: celebs get like 2 million mentions a day so you asking them for a follow back is not right at all once again resist the temptation to do it

3. Having an actual Bio: the bio feature on Twitter does not say you should write your actual life story. keep your bio very simple and straight to the point

4. Location: this is not necessary but i personally advice that you keep your location creative too

5: Tweet according to trends: as a beginner it is safe to just tweet according to what everyone else is tweeting (never copy tweets, it might haunt you) .

6. Never tweet "INSPIRATIONAL" tweets: please you are not Deepak Chopra or the Dalai lama. When people read your tweets you don't want to leave them thinking for too long. Make them laugh or at least tweet something relatable to real life.

7. Never GBAGAUN your tweets: i don't even need to explain why you should not gbagaun, you should know why

i guess my work is done and if its possible can the mods make this Front page i think we all need it btw follow me on twitter @frankwakama
Re: How To Be Cool On Twitter by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
undecided
I've asked a few artist for a follow back and they did, just be sure you aint asking the kids celebrities, the mature ones sometimes do e./ Don Jazzy, Maytronomy, CashinoNDT e.t.c.
Tweeting according to trends sometimes suck, best one just tweet randomly...
I tweet inspirational quote cos I'm not AYcomedian, Alibaba, Basketmouth, these are comedians.. I'm trying to change the world so I gotta make my followers be inspired too as I am inspired...

If I gbagaun, u see am insult me then you're still a baby.. This is africa not britico or US, English hard gan and can't expect me to be perfect in it....
If u can't pronunce my handle is ur probs nt mine, tis nt like u wanna pay me money for knowing how to pronunce it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Cool On Twitter by constance500: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
polymathic: undecided
I've asked a few artist for a follow back and they did, just be sure you aint asking the kids celebrities, the mature ones sometimes do e./ Don Jazzy, Maytronomy, CashinoNDT e.t.c.
Tweeting according to trends sometimes suck, best one just tweet randomly...
I tweet inspirational quote cos I'm not AYcomedian, Alibaba, Basketmouth, these are comedians.. I'm trying to change the world so I gotta make my followers be inspired too as I am inspired...

If I gbagaun, u see am insult me then you're still a baby.. This is africa not britico or US, English hard gan and can't expect me to be perfect in it....
If u can't pronunce my handle is ur probs nt mine, tis nt like u wanna pay me money for knowing how to pronunce it...

Help me tell am o

(1) (Reply)

The Beygency: Hilarious SNL Parody About Online Beyonce Beehives / Patoranking And Seyi Shay In Romatic Affair / See More Pic From Ex-mbgn Sylvia Nduka's Beach Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.