Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

I Have Insured A Couple Of Things, But Not My bosoms — Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Insured A Couple Of Things, But Not My bosoms — Cossy Orjiakor (758 Views)

Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri / ‘I Only Flaunt My bosoms At Parties,’ Says Cossy Orjiakor / Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Insured A Couple Of Things, But Not My bosoms — Cossy Orjiakor by Wisdytech(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2014

Cossy Orjiakor has been in the public glare for some time now and even though she is tagged an actress, many of us only know her mostly for her massive boobs that seem to keep getting bigger and bigger.

Cossy is candid about most things but she has never admitted going for plastic surgery to make her boobs bigger, even denying earlier reports that she insured her boobs for N256 million.

In her words; “I have insured a couple of things, but not my breasts. Even if the breasts sag after having children, I’ll rather go abroad to have surgery or insure my breasts. Insurance is a good thing but the fact remains that you cannot get the money until something goes wrong with the breasts”. Cossy Orjiakor recently starred in Omogoriola Hassan’s raunchy movie 1 million boys.

http://brainnewsng.com/i-have-insured-a-couple-of-things-but-not-my-breasts-cossy-orjiakor/

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Surprises Computer Science Student With Money / "Wizkid Is An Ingrate” – Samklef Blast Him / Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Predicts Its End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.