Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Why You Will Never Understand French Language - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why You Will Never Understand French Language (495 Views)

Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) / My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido / Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Will Never Understand French Language by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Salut nairalander
just like english, french is a frequently spoken language across so many countries, even though most people try to learn it but they fail due to their inconsistent method of learner,
most people think french is a language you can learn in a day , imagine how many years you use in learning English, and still your learning in English language still continues, if you want to really learn french, you have to start first from the alphabet letter, two letter word, three letter word, the article e.g LA, LE, LES,
some applications enhance the learning of french just like PHRASE BOOK AND FRENCH+ENG DICTIONARY.
Merci

(1) (Reply)

5 Things An Up And Coming Nigerian Artist Must Know / MUSIC: Tekno – Zima / “My Album Is Going To Be Important To Hip-Hop” - Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.