Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread (4963 Views)

Photo: Poultry Products Seized By THE NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICES / Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning / The Uselessness Of Nonnykings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
On the 28th of August 2014, a Stupid Nairalander sent some contra-bands item to NonnyKings and these items were seized.

All goods were seized by NAFDAC officials both Contra-bands and Non Contra-band Goods all due to the action of this stupid Nairaland who is at this moment viewing this thread but don't want to comment.

After series of complain back and front, progress were made some goods have been released and some are yet to be released. In all only 6 people goods are yet to be released now, and would not be released by NAFDAC officials.

Now 3 people have contacted me

1. OsDah ( Name on Package )
2. Hope ''
3. Chinedu ''

The following are yet to contact me

4. Victor
5. Busayo

Please kindly do contact me and showing me proof of goods bought, then i will guarantee you a refund. in 2 working days.

Please lets help ourselves so as to get good service from these coy. Thanks
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
Names of those settled.

38 Importers have been settled. 20 have gotten their goods while 18 have been paid. Today by me. with documentation and proof of evidence.

Some nairalanders who have gotten their goods include

1. Nivlin etc

Nairalanders like

1. Osdah. Payment have been concluded at. and final payment will be made today or tomorrow.
2. Hope case is settled shex to meet the head NonnyKing Agent and collect money from him.
etc
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
If you have your goods seized as at these date and you have not been contacted by me please contact me and i will verify then you get your refund.
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by tonjeola(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Na wa for some people!
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
tonjeola: Na wa for some people!

My brother. Na so we see am.

NAFDAC requested NonnyKings bring the owner of the ContraBand goods. Now several calls have been placed to the guy and he refuse to turn up. Nothing can be done. So all goods in same bag with the contraband will not be released.

Now settlement have to take place to clear conscience.

Also note that this has prompt a change in service. Now all goods send to Nonny will be open and thoroughly checked or cross-checked to ensure no contraband items are hidden.

1 Like

Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by tonjeola(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ymodulus:

My brother. Na so we see am.

NAFDAC requested NonnyKings bring the owner of the ContraBand goods. Now several calls have been placed to the guy and he refuse to turn up. Nothing can be done. So all goods in same bag with the contraband will not be released.

Now settlement have to take place to clear conscience.

Also note that this has prompt a change in service. Now all goods send to Nonny will be open and thoroughly checked or cross-checked to ensure no contraband items are hidden.
Imagine, cost extra work for Nonny and delaying shipping, because time spend on checking would ve landed goods to naija. see wetin d guy cost now
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Chartey(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2014
Ymodulus: On the 28th of August 2014, a Stupid Nairalander sent some contra-bands item to NonnyKings and these items were seized.

All goods were seized by NAFDAC officials both Contra-bands and Non Contra-band Goods all due to the action of this stupid Nairaland who is at this moment viewing this thread but don't want to comment.

After series of complain back and front, progress were made some goods have been released and some are yet to be released. In all only 6 people goods are yet to be released now, and would not be released by NAFDAC officials.

Now 3 people have contacted me

1. OsDah ( Name on Package )
2. Hope ''
3. Chinedu ''

The following are yet to contact me

4. Victor
5. Busayo

Please kindly do contact me and showing me proof of goods bought, then i will guarantee you a refund. in 2 working days.

Please lets help ourselves so as to get good service from these coy. Thanks
Apart from the NAFDAC problem, they've made some costly mistakes themselves. I don't want to make people panic so I'll better not say.
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Freksy(m): 11:33am On Sep 13, 2014
Chartey: Apart from the NAFDAC problem, they've made some costly mistakes themselves. I don't want to make people panic so I'll better not say.

You describe the mistake as costly and claim it's better not to say it?

Panicking today is better than being a victim of costly mistakes tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by shrekandfiona: 11:44am On Sep 13, 2014
Na wah o. Sorry for your loss Op.

I think the option of cross checking all packages before shipping is your best bet. Some people can indeed be that mean.
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Chartey(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Freksy:

You describe the mistake as costly and claim it's better not to say it?

Panicking today is better than being a victim of costly mistakes tomorrow.

True, but let me still not say. I really want them to overcome their challenges.
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by macodollar: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
Pardon my ignorance, is YModulus the owner of nonnykings?
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by chiboy11(m): 6:38am On Sep 14, 2014
@least tell us d seize goods so we all Can learn n not buy somtin of dat nature, y conceal it

1 Like

Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Mcleo007(m): 8:16am On Sep 14, 2014
Good one there, Mr Ymodulus. Great work here, and God bless
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2014
Hope and the others have been contacted.

Payment to Hope, Chinedu and OsDah will be made on Monday morning.

Thanks mayorAll . instrumental in contacting hope.
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2014
Mcleo007: Good one there, Mr Ymodulus. Great work here, and God bless

Thanks
macodollar: Pardon my ignorance, is YModulus the owner of nonnykings?

No. I dont
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by tonjeola(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2014
macodollar: Pardon my ignorance, is YModulus the owner of nonnykings?
Quote of d Day!.....lol
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by yemi2plus(m): 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Didn't Micheal checked the goods before shipment to Nigeria? If no, then, he is the silly one here.

#My2cent

3 Likes

Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by amosade30(m): 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ymodulus,pls are u d 1 am chatin wt on whatsapp regarding the powerbank?(+2347065093725) tnx
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Youngzedd(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
yemi2plus: Didn't Micheal checked the goods before shipment to Nigeria? If no, then, he is the silly one here.

#My2cent

You have a point.

1 Like

Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by chukel(m): 2:46am On Sep 15, 2014
Well, no one has responded to my case. Even ymodulus. Mine was not seized yet 7 out of 8 items are missing. They are playing hide and seek with me. We shall see.
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by jerrygome: 6:21am On Sep 15, 2014
Ymodulus: If you have your goods seized as at these date and you have not been contacted by me please contact me and i will verify then you get your refund.

Please, what was the contraband goods?
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by GiggsTk(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
It is carelessness to ship goods without doing some verification of what's in there, although we all male mistakes, but there are some mistake that shouldn't be associated with some business cos it should be your watchword to verify the contents of things they ship.
Secondly, he needs to do something about his Nigerian agents or else they'll soon ruin him- he is trying but these fellows are careless and lackadaisical. Imagine someone who was to waybill my goods to Kogi state and he claims he forgot it in the vehicle he boarded to the park- tell me what his he going there to do- still battling on getting a partial refund for over a month.
Oga ymodulus, I appreciate your strong will and generosity. Please do talk to Michael before his workers turn his efforts into history- you'll just realize everyone starts running away.
AND PLEASE WHAT WHERE THOSE CONTRABAND GOODS?
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
RECORD

OseDah have been paid her money. Without any deduction but an addition of #4 extra.

Ose Adah settled
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
Chinedu Has been
Paid.

Olubusayo and hope left
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
After this deal I have promised never to settle any dispute for anyone. Cause Nairalanders are ungrateful. I just paid a nairalander and he still tell me, that I am lucky I paid him his money.

I was not the one who seized his goods in the first place neither am I related to Nonny. Same person pleaded like a baby to help him. Now he threatens me
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Chartey(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
chukel: Well, no one has responded to my case. Even ymodulus. Mine was not seized yet 7 out of 8 items are missing. They are playing hide and seek with me. We shall see.
Pls contact me on whatsapp.
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by dasanchez1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ymodulus: After this deal I have promised never to settle any dispute for anyone. Cause Nairalanders are ungrateful. I just paid a nairalander and he still tell me, that I am lucky I paid him his money.

I was not the one who seized his goods in the first place neither am I related to Nonny. Same person pleaded like a baby to help him. Now he threatens me

so bad. Remember, same people that shouted to Jesus Hosonna Hosonna later said crucify him. It wasn't easy at all to do a great thing like these to people. Worse apart/thing in this life is that,' no matter how good you are to people,many will still criticize you'.
You have done well. God bless your hustle.
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by goldtooth: 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ymodulus: After this deal I have promised never to settle any dispute for anyone. Cause Nairalanders are ungrateful. I just paid a nairalander and he still tell me, that I am lucky I paid him his money.

The person is a grand dunce. I hate ungrateful people.

1 Like

Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by chiboy11(m): 2:37am On Sep 16, 2014
jerrygome:

Please, what was the contraband goods?
bro I don't tink dier s any contraband goods, dis s just a noice maker tread , goods wey no get name n d person dat order 4it too don't ve name, don't b suprise dey re using dis to steal some pple goods as d orda guy s even sayin 6 of his iis missing n its not sized, u pple beta wake up n colet everytin u order full stop
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by eldav(m): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2014
I've received my money. Thanks,Ymodulus.
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2014
chiboy11: bro I don't tink dier s any contraband goods, dis s just a noice maker tread , goods wey no get name n d person dat order 4it too don't ve name, don't b suprise dey re using dis to steal some pple goods as d orda guy s even sayin 6 of his iis missing n its not sized, u pple beta wake up n colet everytin u order full stop

Because you have your goods missing from a different case doesn't mean I am lieing.

I personally decided to stay off all case of seized or missing goods aside this one and will never have my hands in it.

[size=14pt]Law 10

Infection: Avoid the Unhappy and Unlucky

You can die from someone else’s misery – emotional states are as infectious as disease. You may feel you are helping the drowning man but you are only precipitating your own disaster. The unfortunate sometimes draw misfortune on themselves; they will also draw it on you. Associate with the happy and fortunate instead.
[/size]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 9:59am On Sep 16, 2014
eldav: I've received my money. Thanks,Ymodulus.

You are welcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Cosmetic Containers In Lagos / Importation From China Guide / Roll Up Stand For Sale And Car Branding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.