Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Current Pnp Applicant, Let Us Meet Here - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Current Pnp Applicant, Let Us Meet Here (1000 Views)

Express Entry Or PNP Which Is Easier For PR To Canada? / Please Help: How Can I Track My Uk Visa Application - Applicant Status / Guarantor Form For Nigerian Passport"applicant Lives In London" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Pnp Applicant, Let Us Meet Here by dream2014: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
Are you a PNP applicant for canadian immigration. Let us meet here and rob minds together. How far have you gone and do you have any questions that could be answered here?

Cheers.
Re: Current Pnp Applicant, Let Us Meet Here by justwise(m): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Do you Federal Skilled Worker program?
Re: Current Pnp Applicant, Let Us Meet Here by dream2014: 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
justwise: Do you Federal Skilled Worker program?

PNP is provincial nominee programme for various provinces. I am on PNP
Re: Current Pnp Applicant, Let Us Meet Here by livelyvivien: 2:43am On Sep 16, 2014
dream2014: Are you a PNP applicant for canadian immigration. Let us meet here and rob minds together. How far have you gone and do you have any questions that could be answered here?

Cheers.
Hello, are you expected to keep the proof of fund in your account for the whole period of processing your application irrespective of the time/period?
Re: Current Pnp Applicant, Let Us Meet Here by dream2014: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
livelyvivien: Hello, are you expected to keep the proof of fund in your account for the whole period of processing your application irrespective of the time/period?

You do not need to. I moved out the fund immediately i printed my statement because I needed to use part of the fund for something else.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian In China: Why Are People Here So Racist Towards Black People? / The Cost Effective Way To Save On Luxury Accommodation / Meng Graduate Degree In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.