Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (536651 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
[quote author=emamos post=35776322][/quote]I guess ur post was deleted,or u 4got 2 type anything?lol i greet u..hapi sunday
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hello gurus n hapi sunday 2u all. Plz I just wanna find out how I can apply for south korea visa if am coming to husstle there. Your assistance wil b high appreciated thanx.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by emamos: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
milkydaddy:
I guess ur post was deleted,or u 4got 2 type anything?lol i greet u..hapi sunday
wish you same bro.
suxes2005:

Supported.
Milkdaddy, how far with your application?
What stage are you in right now?
you havent responded to the bolded
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tboibamz: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
tboibamz:
Bosses in the house, got a inquiry... Please help me

With a degree in physics electronics 2:2, can a million get my brother to sk?

We're interested in mechatronics or a related field.. Thanks

It's not good when folks ignore posts?... Where acadollar?.. If only we got a few more like you here..
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suxes2005(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
tboibamz:

It's not good when folks ignore posts?... Where acadollar?.. If only we got a few more like you here..

It's because someone already made a request like this
and the answer is on this thread. So, try do your best
to read and familiarize yourself with SK processing.

1m will get you to SK. It will help you pay at least
$3000 deposit for your Msc (just guessing) and you should
be able to get your flight ticket from the money.

What about feeding for at least the first few months before
you start working?

milkydaddy:
My big boss,i hail u.if u vividly observed my post 4 the past few days on this forum it has been based on beseeching the Alpha and the landlord of this great,eyes opening forum(Acadolla) for coming back to our aids.The points behind this is that,no one is an island,and we human-beings are social beings and we are blessed with association of life which i believe it is the brain behind creating nairaland forum.I have learnt that,In the success journey of life,one just needs someone that knows or ahead of him in life in order to accomplish his or her goals.But Who am I to blame his actions this days,cos of what transpired between him and one of us here,but that should not be the yardsticks for him to abandon thousands/millions of able,competent,agile and focus men of this forum.He has been doing great explore since last year September,no doubt about that,which i believe its only God that can reward him for that.I'm now using this opportunity to call on anyone that can help with one information or the others about the cheapest tuition fees schools in SOUTH/KOREA for both undergraduate and graduate courses,apart from Daehen university should not hesitate to help others,like i did during the time i did my authentication and legalization of my docs/certs @ABJ.which had helped many,coz many p.m and asked on how to go about that,which i did not hesitate to tell them the actual costs and and necessary steps to follow.This thread must not die.United will stand,divided will fall.We should not forget about U.S.A students thread part1 how it help many lives.

Bros, you have to let go of acadollar, dude is busy and he has
given enough information about the school he is sure about.

I think it's time we make use of the internet ourselves to
conduct research and maybe you'll find a cheap school.

I wish I can just create time too make this research

A lady shared a school like 2-3 pages back. Maybe
you should check it out

~ Sheyi

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tboibamz: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
@suxes..Thanks for the reply
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 7:41am On Jul 13, 2015
emamos:
wish you same bro. you havent responded to the bolded
Bro,all d schls av contacted so far,their tution fees 4 msc program is too much&i dnt wan 2 put in 4 language course,coz korea embazzy may deny visa
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by WildChild00(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
milkydaddy:
Bro,all d schls av contacted so far,their tution fees 4 msc program is too much&i dnt wan 2 put in 4 language course,coz korea embazzy may deny visa

Have you tried Graduate school of international studies in the following schs, Korea University, Ajou University, Seoul National University, Sogang etc, Seoul National univertsity is the cheapest, but the stress of applying via ur credit card is the problem, except you have to pay via international bank draft, later on, I will paste the prices for all GSIS courses here, like Ajou university will grant scholarship to you if you can score above 79 @ toefl, 50% scholarship, den while you're der if you score a higher GP ur 1st semester you can be given 75% and 100% respectively.

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suxes2005(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
WildChild00:

Have you tried Graduate school of international studies in the following schs, Korea University, Ajou University, Seoul National University, Sogang etc, Seoul National univertsity is the cheapest, but the stress of applying via ur credit card is the problem, except you have to pay via international bank draft, later on, I will paste the prices for all GSIS courses here, like Ajou university will grant scholarship to you if you can score above 79 @ toefl, 50% scholarship, den while you're der if you score a higher GP ur 1st semester you can be given 75% and 100% respectively.

Milkdaddy, this makes a whole lot of brain.

I think you're scared of visa refusal even before applying
all because it's language program.

Then, you should look into this GSIS which might
give you some more confidence!

~ Sheyi

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
@suxes2005,neva blame me,whateva u seein me sayin here is 4 d bettament of evry1 here.D chance 4 grantin visa 4 language course students@ their embazzy is very slim,compared 2 undergraduate/graduate students,cos there's one korean language schl @ Abj
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
@Wildchild,ur ideas & opinions were most welcomed concernin any helpful research,pertaining the lowest tuition fees schls in s/k,even me here i hav been doin rigorous research as wel.Let us be our brother's keepers &let our dreams of dis S/K cum thru
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
@wildchild,i sight u.hw far hav u gone abt ur own processing?waiting patiently 2 hear 4rm u
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by WildChild00(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
milkydaddy:
@wildchild,i sight u.hw far hav u gone abt ur own processing?waiting patiently 2 hear 4rm u

I'm sorry for the delay in responses, I was actually trying to post some more detail information as @ yesterday, before the anti-spam bot banish me, regarding my processing, I have only done phone interview, I am still expecting my admission letter, as for some cheap GSIS schs and fee, you can choose any of the following and write to the admission office
Pusan National University, GSIS fee $3750 for a session, Seoul National University, $6250 for a session, Sogan 7500 session, Ajou 8000, Hanyang 8410, Korea University 11250, Yonsie 12000, Ewha women University 12500

You can use google to find out about their international office, by typing GSIS after the school, I would be doing legalisation soon, I will PM you for details.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2015
I read tru seoul national University very well the y are not talking of legalization but notorization can I do the notorization alone
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by WildChild00(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
admission granted and 50% scholarship granted too @ Ajou University, @ Milkkdaddy if you have any issues regarding applying I can be of help to you, I am thinking of deferring till spring semester, I was told I can only do that for just one semester.

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
lekibraky:
I read tru seoul national University very well the y are not talking of legalization but notorization can I do the notorization alone

I'll advce u 2 do legalizatn of ur docs.coz dat wat they need
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
@Wildchild,thanks 4 ur mutual response.if i may ask,how did u apply to those schools?and as 4 me,dat i didnt write any of TOEL,IELT among others,what is my chance 4 enjoying the 50% scholarship discounts.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by WildChild00(m): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
milkydaddy:
@Wildchild,thanks 4 ur mutual response.if i may ask,how did u apply to those schools?and as 4 me,dat i didnt write any of TOEL,IELT among others,what is my chance 4 enjoying the 50% scholarship discounts.

Applying to schools in Korea is quite easy if you are able to put all necessarily document in other, before the actual application date, like recommendation letters frm pasted lecturers and also writing a good essay/motivational letters, the next application for spring would start soon, you can apply, as for Ajou university to get their 50% scholarship you need to take TOFEL to be qualify, but it is not needed when applying normal, all you need is just a letter from your past uni that you have been schooling using English for XX numbers of years and signed....

I will need your advise as per legalization with both ministry of edu and international affairs, I sent you PM, you did you respond....

Hope this help...

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by sanmibukunmi: 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
WildChild00:
admission granted and 50% scholarship granted too @ Ajou University, @ Milkkdaddy if you have any issues regarding applying I can be of help to you, I am thinking of deferring till spring semester, I was told I can only do that for just one semester.
Congrats bro...please can I apply for Phd in ur skul?...in agriculture or animals science
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pasca07: 8:11am On Jul 19, 2015
WildChild00:

Applying to schools in Korea is quite easy if you are able to put all necessarily document in other, before the actual application date, like recommendation letters frm pasted lecturers and also writing a good essay/motivational letters, the next application for spring would start soon, you can apply, as for Ajou university to get their 50% scholarship you need to take TOFEL to be qualify, but it is not needed when applying normal, all you need is just a letter from your past uni that you have been schooling using English for XX numbers of years and signed....

I will need your advise as per legalization with both ministry of edu and international affairs, I sent you PM, you did you respond....

Hope this help...
what about getting the recommendation letter from my dean of faculty instead of lecturer?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pasca07: 8:14am On Jul 19, 2015
milkydaddy:
i will advise u apply for msc in theology at daehen which is the cheapest
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by WildChild00(m): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2015
Pasca07:
what about getting the recommendation letter from my dean of faculty instead of lecturer?

That would be okay too, and maybe one of your previous lecturers or someone you knows ur academic background very well, you most likely need two recommendations.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by WildChild00(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

Congrats bro...please can I apply for Phd in ur skul?...in agriculture or animals science

Tnx, You can log on to their website, and check if dey offer such course.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
@Wildchild,i apric8 ur kind gestures in term of swift response given 2 posts here,i say a big kudos 2 u sir.i prmise 2 be of help wit wateva u care 2 knw abt legalizatn of certs openly here,coz dia is no hidin agenda abt it,&it'll help others aswell
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suxes2005(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Milkdaddy, what steps have you taken so far?

I hope you were able to use the advice given
by coolchild?

All the best to everyone here

~ Sheyi

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suxes2005(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hey guys, don't sleep on it!

Acadollar, you should check on here
once a while bro.

I think people need to hear from you
to ginger their spirit smiley

All in all, let's keep researching as all
the infos are rightly there online

~ Sheyi
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
I've cum up wit useful info.Havin done alot of research abt schls wit cheap tuitions fees,4 both graduate&undgraduate.I promse 2 post it later.Bsides,any1 wit real email of daehan shuld post it.coz lmbababa@naver.com isnt goin thru weneva i mail dem
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suxes2005(m): 12:02am On Jul 23, 2015
milkydaddy:
I've cum up wit useful info.Havin done alot of research abt schls wit cheap tuitions fees,4 both graduate&undgraduate.I promse 2 post it later.Bsides,any1 wit real email of daehan shuld post it.coz lmbababa@naver.com isnt goin thru weneva i mail dem

You can't imagine the number of research I have done
as well.

The schools I saw are not too cheap but admission
is a bit guaranteed.

Language Training Center
Inha University
TEL: +82-32-860-8271
ghlwhd AT inha.ac

I had a long chat with the lady, she seems to be nice
and she said admission is kinda sure if you meet
requirements!

~ Sheyi
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2015
Having done much research on cheapest schls in s/k,here are some tuition fees cheap schl for master's program(1)cheongju national uni.of educatn $1168(2)Korea national open uni.$1588(3)Chungbuk national uni$1740(4)Korea national uni.of educatn.$1739
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2015
(5)Chonbuk national uni. $1740(6)cheju national uni.$1761(7)cheju national uni.of educatn $1824(coolkangwon national uni.$1800(9)yosu national uni.$1907(10)changwon national uni. $1914..wish u all best of luck
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2015
NOTE:all those tuition fees are limited to humanties/social sciences courses in master's program.All engineering/undergraduate applicants shuld visit their site 4 further info.Lest i forget happy weekend 2 u all..best wishes

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.