Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (535776 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by akinshokun: 5:07am On Aug 08, 2015
heritplus:
Bros what are the docs required at the SK embassy @ Lagos and what about interview for D2 visa reply Asap pls

Check embassy website
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pasca07: 7:07am On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=akinshokun post=36718295][/quote]gud bro
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pasca07: 7:10am On Aug 08, 2015
akinshokun:

Check embassy website
that means you don't authenticate and legalized ur cert before u were offered admisssion?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by akinshokun: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2015
Pasca07:
that means you don't authenticate and legalized ur cert before u were offered admisssion?
No I didn't
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pasca07: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2015
akinshokun:
No I didn't
ok bro
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by heritplus: 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
Bro what. Prog are u going 4 is it UG or PG and what about the Language of instruction in the Sch that offered you admission. Reply
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by akinshokun: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
heritplus:
Bro what. Prog are u going 4 is it UG or PG and what about the Language of instruction in the Sch that offered you admission. Reply
PG
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by heritplus: 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
Broda gud afternoon , I tried checking the website of Catholic university of korea but I couldn't found the useful links on how to apply for postgrad programs , I as well tried getting their email address but all my efforts were abortive. Please can you give me the links on how to apply for PG program @ CUK .
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by akinshokun: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
heritplus:
Broda gud afternoon , I tried checking the website of Catholic university of korea but I couldn't found the useful links on how to apply for postgrad programs , I as well tried getting their email address but all my efforts were abortive. Please can you give me the links on how to apply for PG program @ CUK .

Admission closed
Www.cu.ac
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2015
Good morning fellow n/landers.i surmise all is well?jst wanna ask any latest info?acadolla,suxes2005,enamos,goryorhla,tgud,suwonpo,sheguru,puritypride& other council of elders of dis thread should endeavour nt 2 let dis thread dies off.one luv my ppl
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by goryorhal(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2015
milkydaddy:
Good morning fellow n/landers.i surmise all is well?jst wanna ask any latest info?acadolla,suxes2005,enamos,goryorhla,tgud,suwonpo,sheguru,puritypride& other council of elders of dis thread should endeavour nt 2 let dis thread dies off.one luv my ppl

Baba mi how far ? We go talk later ..
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suxes2005(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2015
milkydaddy:

Bro, things' just dey jare. Naija has been treating me fine you know. Lotta p-soup, noise, hustling and bustling smiley

I hope you're looking at next admission intake? Still hell bent on language course?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
milkydaddy I am fine .I hope you are fine? I wish you and other bros here a lovely day.Is well.thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
goryorhal:

Baba mi how far ? We go talk later ..
How far abt that stuff?waiting patiently to hear frm u
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
PURITYMYPRIDE:
milkydaddy I am fine .I hope you are fine? I wish you and other bros here a lovely day.Is well.thanks
Bro u are too quiet these days.hw are getting set for the next admission?stay blessed
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
PURITYMYPRIDE:
Bro u are too quiet these days.hw are u preparing for the next admission?stay blessed
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
Uncle bros sheyi,hw was ur trip?welcome back home.there is no place like home.i knw what it takes to miss all those iya Bashira soups..lol

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by bosakelvin(m): 11:32am On Aug 16, 2015
thanks to those contributing to this thread. @accadollar, suxe 2005 and co. i will like to ask when the next semester application for korean universities will start for bsc, msc and language course. i want to help my little broda. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 5:54am On Aug 17, 2015
bosakelvin:
thanks to those contributing to this thread. @accadollar, suxe 2005 and co. i will like to ask when the next semester application for korean universities will start for bsc, msc and language course. i want to help my little broda. thanks
Will update the house

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by bosakelvin(m): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=acadollar post=37035266] thanks broda, i appreciate your useful contribution towards this thread, God will richly bless u. do not let anything deter u from continuing this good work.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by akinshokun: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
@Acadollar,over2015

I would be coming to S.Korea,first week in September,How do I contact you guys .
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Henix(m): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
akinshokun:
@Acadollar,over2015

I would be coming to S.Korea,first week in September,How do I contact you guys .
When did u receive ur visa? How long did it take from the submission date? How was the visa application process like? Like how much did u present in bank statement? Did the embassy conduct an interview for u or was it a 'drop-box'? Thanks in anticipation of ur answer
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by akinshokun: 12:05am On Aug 19, 2015
Henix:
When did u receive ur visa? How long did it take from the submission date? How was the visa application process like? Like how much did u present in bank statement? Did the embassy conduct an interview for u or was it a 'drop-box'? Thanks in anticipation of ur answer

It drop box and get all other necessary information from the trend and also http://nga-abuja.mofa.go/english/af/nga-abuja/visa/issuance/index.jsp
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by heritplus: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Good afternoon to all the nairalanders, actually I have a very great opportunity of following keenly this thread from page one and I must confess that I have benefited immensely from a lot of wonderful contributors and facilitators of this thread like ACADOLAR,SUXES,EKADI ,MILKIDADY and host of others .However I have a serious question to ask and I really need an experienced person to kindly reply me asap please,actually I have gotten some cheap schools in South Korea for Masters program but the bottom line is that they all requested for 10,000 to 15,000 USD verification of deposit but the problem am having now is that I don't have domiciliary account , the ones I have are all Local accounts,any useful contributions on how to go about the bank balance certificate or VOD will highly be appreciated.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by akinshokun: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
heritplus:
Good afternoon to all the nairalanders, actually I have a very great opportunity of following keenly this thread from page one and I must confess that I have benefited immensely from a lot of wonderful contributors and facilitators of this thread like ACADOLAR,SUXES,EKADI ,MILKIDADY and host of others .However I have a serious question to ask and I really need an experienced person to kindly reply me asap please,actually I have gotten some cheap schools in South Korea for Masters program but the bottom line is that they all requested for 10,000 to 15,000 USD verification of deposit but the problem am having now is that I don't have domiciliary account , the ones I have are all Local accounts,any useful contributions on how to go about the bank balance certificate or VOD will highly be appreciated.

Send your local account Bank Statement ..

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by nicerichard05: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
heritplus:

Kindly send ur local acct statement as that wouid help. Pls do u mind telln us the cheap schools u said u have seen. That can actually elp some pipo here. Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tboibamz: 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
heritplus:

Boss please help with the schools you came across, I'll love to have your contact if possible, I need as much guidance as I can get for a brother.. Thanks and GOD bless
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by heritplus: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
tboibamz:

Boss please help with the schools you came across, I'll love to have your contact if possible, I need as much guidance as I can get for a brother.. Thanks and GOD bless

1.KUKJE THEOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY MDIV COURSE IN. ENGLISH1500 USD Per semester
2.KOSIN UNIVERSITY MDIV OR M.TH
3.WOOSONG UNIVERSITY MA TESOL
4.INTERNATIONAL GRAD SCHL OF ENGLISH (IGSE) 100 percent. scholarship to all admitted student but the sch only offers MA TESOL course
5.HANDONG GLOBAL UNI 75 PERCENT SCHOLARSHIP TO ALL NEWLY ADMITED INT.STUDENTS and many more schools to be posted later I need to rest now happy Night rest to you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.