Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Nigerian Students In The Prairie Region In Canada - Manitoba, Saskatoon, Alberta - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In The Prairie Region In Canada - Manitoba, Saskatoon, Alberta (1008 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / South East Remains The Most Educationally Advanced Region In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Students In The Prairie Region In Canada - Manitoba, Saskatoon, Alberta by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dear all,
I am 22y/o and due to start a graduate course at the university of Saskatchewan for Fall 2015. However, i would like to know your honest inputs on the province the university is located. What are the realistic chances of PR in saskatoon and how easy it is in comparison to other province. What are the chances of landing a job in these locations and kindly rank them according to the unemployment rate, quality of life and much more - Saskatoon, Alberta and Winnipeg.

NB: I am keen on the prairie region because i am only interested in agricultural entrepreneurship and agribusiness management and to add that i have lived in europe for 5 years so i should say i'm not bothered about the cold weather nor snow fall in these region.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Prairie Region In Canada - Manitoba, Saskatoon, Alberta by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ace2013: Dear all,
I am 22y/o and due to start a graduate course at the university of Saskatchewan for spring 2015. However, i would like to know your honest inputs on the province the university is located. What are the realistic chances of PR in saskatoon and how easy it is in comparison to other province. What are the chances of landing a job in these locations and kindly rank them according to the unemployment rate, quality of life and much more - Saskatoon, Alberta and Winnipeg.

NB: I am keen on the prairie region because i am only interested in agricultural entrepreneurship and agribusiness management and to add that i have lived in europe for 5 years so i should say i'm not bothered about the cold weather nor snow fall in these region.

Please pour out your question here www.nairaland.com/1851578/travelling-canada-part-6/139

You will get answers to your plight there.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Prairie Region In Canada - Manitoba, Saskatoon, Alberta by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Thanks sys007
Re: Nigerian Students In The Prairie Region In Canada - Manitoba, Saskatoon, Alberta by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
22 views no comment guys c'mmon please type in your inputssad
Re: Nigerian Students In The Prairie Region In Canada - Manitoba, Saskatoon, Alberta by realone01(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Saskatchewan is a very good province. They have good plans for students after graduation. You can apply for your PR immediately u finish ur studies provided u get a job related to your course of study, 6 months working experience n PPWP.
Ace2013: Dear all,
I am 22y/o and due to start a graduate course at the university of Saskatchewan for spring 2015. However, i would like to know your honest inputs on the province the university is located. What are the realistic chances of PR in saskatoon and how easy it is in comparison to other province. What are the chances of landing a job in these locations and kindly rank them according to the unemployment rate, quality of life and much more - Saskatoon, Alberta and Winnipeg.

(1) (Reply)

The Sorry State Of Nigerian Education / Project Topics And Materials In Theartre Arts / Uniabuja Remedial Form For 2015/16 Is Out, Call 08036359763 For Enquiries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.