Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (830504 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nabylet:

Fasting and PRAYING

Ur docs r on point hun
Goodluck grin

Thanks dear.....I wan follow una do med an chop TRV this time oooh, whether the devil likes it or not
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
akosh005:

All dis document is okay to shoot......but d issue of going 4 another UG program. 1st, wat additional document was started here dat was not included in d previous application. 2.was the UG program u re going 4 relate to ur working experience. 3. U might also need to consider ur age now. My 2cent. All is well ma by believing in God.

Thanks Akosh, I studied accounting, buh I'm going for General Management. I'm in my mid 20's

The additional doc's I've included that were not added to my previous applications are:

SCHOOL DOCUMENTS

1)Official fee schedule from my intending university

SPONSOR’S DOCUMENTS
2)Data page of sponsor's Passport
3)Sponsor’s letter of sponsorship from employer (tho I added affidevit of sponsorship from my dad)
4)Property valuation

EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
5)Employment letter of present employer( I only added that of my previous employers)
6)Reference letter from my employer( dad's company) indicating my occupation,job description,position,salary, allowances,years of employment and leave dates And approval of Leave of Absence from the company
7)2 months pay slips of my present employer
coolWork ID card

MY OWN DOCUMENT
9)transcripts, addressed to CDHC
10)Up to date CV
11) upgraded SOP
13)Evidence of ties - job offer
14)landed property doc( deed of gift from my dad, dated 1st sept)
15)my own 3 months statement of account opening ball of 300k and closing ball of 1.1m
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sofykay: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
The minimum required S0A is four months. Why not be on a safer side??
Mquote author=Cufs]

Thanks Akosh, I studied accounting, buh I'm going for General Management. I'm in my mid 20's

The additional doc's I've included that were not added to my previous applications are:

SCHOOL DOCUMENTS

SPONSOR’S DOCUMENTS
3)Sponsor’s letter of sponsorship from employer (tho I added affidevit of sponsorship from my dad)
4)Property valuation

EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
5)Employment letter of present employer( I only added that of my previous employers)
6)Reference letter from my employer( dad's company) indicating my occupation,job description,position,salary, allowances,years of employment and leave dates And approval of Leave of Absence from the company
coolWork ID card

MY OWN DOCUMENT
10)Up to date CV
11) upgraded SOP
15)my own 3 months statement of account opening ball of 300k and closing ball of 1.1m
[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sofykay: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Cufs: Hello guys, please I plan to resubmit my 3rd application on Monday. My sponsors are My dad and his company(my employer). These are the document I have prepared, and I intend to submit. I want to dot all the I's and cross the T's this time cos I can't stand being rejected for the 3rd time...lol.
So please, guru's and experienced ppl in the house, kindly analyse and let me know if I'm good to go. I'm going for 2nd UG degree

EMBASSY DOCUMENTS
1) Application form,
2) Check list document
3) Questionnaire
4) family information ( family composition and employment history)
5) 3 Passport photographs
6) The processing fee
7)Original passport and photocopy of data page

SCHOOL DOCUMENTS
coolOriginal and photocopy of the letter of acceptance
9)1Official fee schedule from my intending university

SPONSOR’S DOCUMENTS
9) Data page of sponsor's Passport
10)Originals of the last 6 months of sponsor’s account(dad 10m and employer i.e his company 10m)
11) bank's reference letter for dad and employer
12)Sponsor’s letter of sponsorship from dad (notorized) and employer
13)Certificate of registration and incorporation of my sponsors company, i.e my employer
14)sponsors company's tax clearance
15)Landed property doc of sponsor
16)Property valuation

EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
18)Employment letters of present and past employers
19)Reference letter from my employer( dad's company) indicating my occupation,job description,position,salary, allowances,years of employment and leave dates And approval of Leave of Absence from the company
20)2 months pay slips of my present employer
21)Work ID card

MY OWN DOCUMENTS
Academic credentials Originals and photocopies, like
22) Waec result
23) statement of results
24) degree certificate
25) transcripts, addressed to CDHC
26) NYSC certificate,
27) birth certificate
28) Up to date CV
29) Police character report
30) SOP
31) Evidence of ties - job offer, Family pics, personal properties, evidence of a good job,
32) landed property doc
33)my own 3 months statement of account opening ball of 300k and closing ball of 1.1m

Please comment .....thanks smiley
y not be on a safer side by presenting S0A of a minimum of 4 months
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
sofykay: The minimum required S0A is four months. Why not be on a safer side??
Mquote author=Cufs]

SCHOOL DOCUMENTS

SPONSOR’S DOCUMENTS
4)Property valuation

EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
coolWork ID card

MY OWN DOCUMENT
10)Up to date CV
11) upgraded SOP

ur sponsor SOA is a catching one with 10m no VO would deny anybody Visa. but on a second thought ... if I'm a VO I will raise the following concern
1. why UG. u reason is that u school improve on ur already acquire BSc by going for PG or PGD.
2. why using ur dad's company as additional sponsor when his account is more than enough...this might prompt them to investigate both SOA. and if there is cross transaction or transfer between both parties spell doom.

my 5kobo advice is to apply for a pdg use it for visa application and do ur UG wen u get to canny. by then ur dad's SOA will be more than enough
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
degreat11:

ur sponsor SOA is a catching one with 10m no VO would deny anybody Visa. but on a second thought ... if I'm a VO I will raise the following concern
1. why UG. u reason is that u school improve on ur already acquire BSc by going for PG or PGD.
2. why using ur dad's company as additional sponsor when his account is more than enough...this might prompt them to investigate both SOA. and if there is cross transaction or transfer between both parties spell doom.

my 5kobo advice is to apply for a pdg use it for visa application and do ur UG wen u get to canny. by then ur dad's SOA will be more than enough

Also to my last comment, d company sponsoring you 4 good 4yrs, hw do u tink the VO will see dis. Just as degreat11 say, why not go 4 pgd to get ur visa n later change to ur UG. #teamaccountant#

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Atigba: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Please I need someone to enlighten me.. Firstly I need a university in Canada that accept second class lower division as a prerequisite for admission.Secondly an instituirion that recognized Nigeria as an English speaking country I mean I don't have to write any English proficiency test,Please is due to the nature of my job.lastly an institution that is affordable you know what I mean am going for graduate program in management. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by edwinbiz(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
uregina peeps please how long did it take for an admission decision to be made regarding your application for undergraduate studies?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moanthony(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Klinkiddy:
@tofam3k3 and @moanthony which skool and what course UG or PG? Anyone heading to Vancouver?
University of New Brunswick PG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moanthony(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=MrArams][/quote]
I submitted all the required forms, den 2 statements of account of my dad's accounts, one fixed one current, both with alot more dan required for my stay in canada, a letter from the school stating that I had paid my tuition fees, I even attached d bank draft used for that cos it was paid by someone over there for me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
moanthony:
University of New Brunswick PG
Which program are you going for and session?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
akosh005:

Also to my last comment, d company sponsoring you 4 good 4yrs, hw do u tink the VO will see dis. Just as degreat11 say, why not go 4 pgd to get ur visa n later change to ur UG. #teamaccountant#

Its 2 years, not 4 years. This particular program is for ppl that already have a first degree
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
I need huge assistance here!

My intending MA program requires GRE. And I need somebody to provide me with relevant links to where I can download study materials, as I couldn't find them in US visa forum.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
Cufs:

Its 2 years, not 4 years. This particular program is for ppl that already have a first degree

Oya shoot d application n be happy. All is well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Superbrain(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
sys007: I need huge assistance here!
My intending MA program requires GRE. And I need somebody to provide me with relevant links to where I can download study materials, as I couldn't find them in US visa forum.

Ask here- https://www.nairaland.com/943/preparing-gre
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
@slimdel, I sight u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
degreat11:

Thanks a lot degreat for the advice. I stated my reason for going for another UG degree in my SOP, if you don't mind, I can send it to you to vet if its convincing enough for the VO. Moreover, this UG program is for 2year because its strictly for ppl that already have first degree, and want to have a broad base understanding of business and the various aspects of management, unlike the normal UG degree for freshers that is for 4 years.

I used my dad and his company as sponsors because I stated that my employer(his company) will fund my tuition,while my dad will handle my accommodation, upkeep and other expenses.

If they want to investigate both accounts, I will have no issue because there have been no cross transaction or transfer between both accounts.

Hope the explanation is convincing enough....lol...more advice will be appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by dulux07(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
hello guys, i wanna apply for a pgd, do i need to add my own SOA, since my Dad is the sponsor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Superbrain:

Ask here- https://www.nairaland.com/943/preparing-gre

The thread is old and outdated!

Please help me out if you've successfully aced this exam.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
vicarsenal:

Pls ma'am, how do i go abt applying to Lambton, am seriously in need of ur guidance.. I've also PM'd U..
Thanks

I replied you. Pls do check. But will resend anyways
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moanthony(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
mrnilobrawn:
Which program are you going for and session?
Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering. This September session.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
moanthony:
Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering. This September session.

Waoo....dats course na hot cake oo.
We go meet on campus b dat. Am comin Jan.M.Eng.chem engr.

What did u study at ur undergraduate?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
Cufs:

Thanks a lot degreat for the advice. I stated my reason for going for another UG degree in my SOP, if you don't mind, I can send it to you to vet if its convincing enough for the VO. Moreover, this UG program is for 2year because its strictly for ppl that already have first degree, and want to have a broad base understanding of business and the various aspects of management, unlike the normal UG degree for freshers that is for 4 years.

I used my dad and his company as sponsors because I stated that my employer(his company) will fund my tuition,while my dad will handle my accommodation, upkeep and other expenses.

If they want to investigate both accounts, I will have no issue because there have been no cross transaction or transfer between both accounts.

Hope the explanation is convincing enough....lol...more advice will be appreciated.

Since its a 2 years programme not 4 years... fire on nothing do you. u might send ur SOA to Mickay_2008@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by popefran6: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Am applying to Algonquin college, Ontario. The school want to send my acceptance letter next week. The program starts January(winter) Please will I meet up considering the time needed to process my student visa. please advice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
popefran6: Am applying to Algonquin college, Ontario. The school want to send my acceptance letter next week. The program starts January(winter) Please will I meet up considering the time needed to process my student visa. please advice

Yes, you will.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dear all,
I am 22y/o and due to start a graduate course at the university of Saskatchewan for spring 2015. However, i would like to know your honest inputs on the province the university is located. What are the realistic chances of PR in saskatoon and how easy it is in comparison to other province. What are the chances of landing a job in these locations and kindly rank them according to the unemployment rate, quality of life and much more - Saskatoon, Alberta and Winnipeg.

NB: I am keen on the prairie region because i am only interested in agricultural entrepreneurship and agribusiness management and to add that i have lived in europe for 5 years so i should say i'm not bothered about the cold weather nor snow fall in these region.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
@cufs Wat are the reasons given (for refusal) in your previous applications? I think u should work more on it. But honestly, your documents are very okay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
popefran6: Am applying to Algonquin college, Ontario. The school want to send my acceptance letter next week. The program starts January(winter) Please will I meet up considering the time needed to process my student visa. please advice

u are gud to go. u av more than enough time of ur TRV application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
famolino: @cufs Wat are the reasons given (for refusal) in your previous applications? I think u should work more on it. But honestly, your documents are very okay

The first time I was refused, the reason was just purpose of visit.

The 2nd time was:
Family ties in Nigeria and Canada( some ppl said its because I stated that I will be staying with my Sister and her Family during my studies)
Purpose of visit
Length of roposed stay
My current employment situation
Personal assets and financial situation

And both applications, the documents below were not included

SCHOOL DOCUMENTS

SPONSOR’S DOCUMENTS
4)Property valuation

EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
Work ID card

MY OWN DOCUMENT
10)Up to date CV
11) upgraded SOP
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moanthony(m): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Waoo....dats course na hot cake oo.
We go meet on campus b dat. Am comin Jan.M.Eng.chem engr.

What did u study at ur undergraduate?
Surveying and Geoinformatics
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
moanthony:
Surveying and Geoinformatics
Ok. I sent u a PM do u mind replying..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by truelovecom: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
sofykay: The minimum required S0A is four months. Why not be on a safer side??
Mquote author=Cufs]

SCHOOL DOCUMENTS

SPONSOR’S DOCUMENTS
4)Property valuation

EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
coolWork ID card

MY OWN DOCUMENT
10)Up to date CV
11) upgraded SOP

You don pay school fees?

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.