Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo (2093 Views)

Stranded Accident Victim In Abuja... Who Knows His Family? / Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! / St Nicholas Hospital Lagos In Search Of Accident Victim’s Relative - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by Afriface: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
A horror scene was reportedly witnessed in Magodo area of Lagos this morning when several Lagosians were seen taking pictures of a suicide victim hanging from a tree. Lord have Mercy!

http://www.tundeola.com/2014/09/horror-scene-people-busy-taking.html

Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
this is sickening, and no one ever thought of cutting the rope loose. RIP

1 Like

Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by EbubeOnoh(m): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
These people are wicked to have seen a sucide and still yet taking pictures of the vimtim. #NaijaBeWise
Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by profemoral(m): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
see these fool women snapping pix..
Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by Meestique: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
webdezzi: this is sickening, and no one ever thought of cutting the rope loose. RIP
They are simply taking precautions. Must have been the liberian lady.
Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by EbubeOnoh(m): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
#NaijaBeWise. Cant sombody cut the rope. All they good pass is to take pictures of the dead body.
Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by curiouses: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
This is what you get when people demand for pix before they believe that something really happened. Blame it on Nairaland's 'Picture or Idonbilivit crew'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by Meestique: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
profemoral: see these fool women snapping pix..
You people never cease to amaze me. Someone spreads news of suicide nd u'll be like pics or adonbelivit. Now those witness are taking pics evidence nd u're calling them fools. Who takes the pics of bh victims u see on newspapers nd tv? Damn y'all.

2 Likes

Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by Gloria3389(f): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
is that a suicide or murder turned to suicide....I think his\her legs are touching the ground or is it not So
Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by coogar: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
gullible nigerians....
that's a movie shoot - perhaps a low budget christian movie. no woman tying scarf would stand that close to a dead body. the body itself is not human - looks like a mannequin with a tiny head.

the OP should stop trolling.....

2 Likes

Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by oseiwe(m): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
The OP took a photo of people taking a photo so that he can complain, smiley very good

3 Likes

Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by irishCream: 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
The comments tho...rib cracking

@ topic I want to blv datz some movie
Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by cococandy(f): 12:08am On Sep 13, 2014
It happened
coogar: gullible nigerians....
that's a movie shoot - perhaps a low budget christian movie. no woman tying scarf would stand that close to a dead body. the body itself is not human - looks like a mannequin with a tiny head.

Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 13, 2014
Sad
Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by crackhaus: 12:40am On Sep 13, 2014
Well it's not like if they cut her down, she would miraculously wake up or something...

I'm more distressed by the fact that these people are taking photos of a woman who hung herself...why would anyone need to have the photo of a dead person on their phone, one still hanging for that matter no less undecided
Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2014
That doesn't loook like a real human...

I think those guys snapping must b NLanders...
#pishure or idonblivit#
Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2014

*Dies* cheesy cheesy
Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by Zehner(f): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2014

it's real it was even aired on Tv.
Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by thandii1: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2014

The bolded is just too funny..

I'm confused about the head too I must say.

If this is real, I want to believe the people taking the picture of a lifeless hanging body at such a close range are not normal.. shocked shocked
Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by bennyrazz: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
what a shameful set of people! that's very odd, irrational
Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by egopersonified(f): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2014
Picture taking is the in thing now, wouldnt forget the day an accident occured and everyone was taking pictures and trying to take them along side those trying to rescue the driver. Even abo.kis passing by with their wheelbarrows were taking pictures too.
Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by Godmystrength: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
profemoral: see these fool women snapping pix..
So unfortunate that you didn't see the wise men in their midst.

@OP all these people na wa for them o. There is no value on the human life anymore.

But it doesn't look real to me sha

1 Like

Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
What could they have done ? I don't really blame them because its not as if bringing her down will bring her back to life.

Even the op is quilty of same and that's what you get from a country that won't believe anything without picture proof .

But what will they be doing with a dead body's picture on their phone , I can't even stand the scene .
Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by destante(f): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
gory angry
Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by donfemo(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
Well as much as its disgusting seeing people take pictures, Cutting the rope is suppose to be the police Job, they are to first determine if it was a suicide or it was murder, such scene are not to be tempered with only by investigators. I doubt if we have such in Nigeria thou.
Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by komek(m): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
curiouses: This is what you get when people demand for pix before they believe that something really happened. Blame it on Nairaland's 'Picture or Idonbilivit crew'

Lmao.
Re: People Busy Taking Pictures Of Suicide Victim In Magodo by SAMBARRY: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2014

ogbeni go and lie down in green pastures.instead of saying you are using style style to refer to mount zion movies you are there turning something serious to comedy session and if it's that you have talents in comedy go and join the likes of basket mouth and bovi

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Suggestions / Air Conditioner Prices In Nigeria / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Best Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.