Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Where Are They? Ajegunle Music Stars From Way Back. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Are They? Ajegunle Music Stars From Way Back. (2449 Views)

Name The Top Nollywood Stars From Your State / Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are They? Ajegunle Music Stars From Way Back. by Mcleo007(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Wondering whatever happened to those Ajegunle music stars from way back. Those guys had the game locked down doing their thing. They swerved with swagger, while radiating a poise that fueled with originality, uniqueness, social consciousness and a voice for the masses.

Where are they? - Marvelous Benji, Professor Linkin, Rayan T, Stereoman (Ekwe), Danfo drivers(Mad melon and Mountain Black), Daddy fresh, Baba Frayo et al... Miss those guys. Miss their art. Miss galala/Suo!!!
Re: Where Are They? Ajegunle Music Stars From Way Back. by Booty4me: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mehn I miss those guys.. The likes of raymond king. Junglist.. China.. Tanker and manson.. Et all which I cant remember.. Still jam there music till date .. They were so unique.. Realness was the game.. I believe what happen to them was that they were singing for sum set of pple

1 Like

Re: Where Are They? Ajegunle Music Stars From Way Back. by MisterLongman(m): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
I miss danfo drivers, steroman and junglist......... Glad oritse femi is still repping boldly
Re: Where Are They? Ajegunle Music Stars From Way Back. by Mcleo007(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
How could I forget Junglist , those guys were cool.. And Soldiers of Christ too!

1 Like

Re: Where Are They? Ajegunle Music Stars From Way Back. by hatux: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
Broses up there'lol cheesy 'this life na turn by turn' I hope you get what I mean sires'....
Re: Where Are They? Ajegunle Music Stars From Way Back. by Mcleo007(m): 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
hatux: Broses up there'lol cheesy 'this life na turn by turn' I hope you get what I mean sires'....

You're right tho

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma “ms Kedike” Acquires Range Rover! [see Photo] / Photos: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Adorable Daughter, Aliona, Isn't She Cute? / Photos Of Popular Transgender Amiyah Scott When She Was A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.