Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Official Communication From The Synagogue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Official Communication From The Synagogue (1453 Views)

Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Communication From The Synagogue by chaloner(m): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
TB Joshua Ministries
This is an official communication from The
Synagogue, Church Of All Nations concerning
a news story currently being reported by the
media regarding an incident that happened
today:
“A building, not the church auditorium as was
reported. The few people that were there are
being rescued. What you wish to others, God
wishes to you. Nothing makes us love a
person as much as praying for him. The more
I love you, the more I will pray for you.”
Re: Official Communication From The Synagogue by hardywaltz(m): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Fake prophet

1 Like

Re: Official Communication From The Synagogue by Chubhie: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
chaloner: TB Joshua Ministries
today:
Disjointed and economical with the true nature of things which is understandably. It would be interesting to see how his media team handles all the backlash that may yet follow. May jah grant the departed Al jannah.
Re: Official Communication From The Synagogue by Chubhie: 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
hardywaltz: Fake prophet
what made him fake?
Re: Official Communication From The Synagogue by musaajebor(m): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Chubhie: what made him fake?
his inability to prophesy d crumbling of his church building instead he was busy prophesying obamas health. how dat one take consine us abegg

2 Likes

Re: Official Communication From The Synagogue by richestjozy(m): 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
Love is patient, caring and kind... It is well with the body of Christ in Jesus' name...
Re: Official Communication From The Synagogue by lordsilver: 12:17am On Sep 13, 2014
today:

The head of SCOAN should be sacked immediately
Re: Official Communication From The Synagogue by chaloner(m): 1:30am On Sep 13, 2014
lordsilver:

The head of SCOAN should be sacked immediately
let your wish exist in your domain

1 Like

Re: Official Communication From The Synagogue by Ishilove: 2:59am On Sep 13, 2014
musaajebor:
his inability to prophesy d crumbling of his church building instead he was busy prophesying obamas health. how dat one take consine us abegg
So that makes him fake??
Re: Official Communication From The Synagogue by temi4fash(m): 4:02am On Sep 13, 2014
musaajebor:
You don't need a prophet to tell you a building will collapse. Any structural defective building can or will collapse. You don't need to be a man of God to know that. If you don't have reasonable proof of why you think is fake I think you should find better things to do with your time.
Re: Official Communication From The Synagogue by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 5:22am On Sep 13, 2014
today:

SOURCE PLEASES! I SMELL DAMAGE CONTROL ACTIVATED.
Re: Official Communication From The Synagogue by musaajebor(m): 5:54am On Sep 13, 2014
temi4fash: You don't need a prophet to tell you a building will collapse. Any structural defective building can or will collapse. You don't need to be a man of God to know that. If you don't have reasonable proof of why you think is fake I think you should find better things to do with your time.
i will like to learn something from u
seems u are a prof in theology or more like a structural engineer. please what is the duty of a prophet of God. is it to predict match result abi the death and illnesses of politicians or devastating events that will affect his congregation like this one. please tell me i will like to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Official Communication From The Synagogue by ideycraze: 6:07am On Sep 13, 2014
today:
This is a church hiding the truth
Nigeria is completely messed
Re: Official Communication From The Synagogue by ideycraze: 6:09am On Sep 13, 2014
temi4fash: You don't need a prophet to tell you a building will collapse. Any structural defective building can or will collapse. You don't need to be a man of God to know that. If you don't have reasonable proof of why you think is fake I think you should find better things to do with your time.
But you need a prophet to tell you a plane would crash.
Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Official Communication From The Synagogue by TheMan3: 6:30am On Sep 13, 2014
What's with this new bashing of men of God nowadays Haba!!! The man said its not the church auditorium.
Re: Official Communication From The Synagogue by BobNeli(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2014
Always try as mush as you can irrespective of what ever grudges you might harbour for your fellow humans, to apply love. None of us according to the scripture has been made a judge unto others. I have seen this man of God, wisely rescued people who were at the brink of beeing lynched by their haters for acusations of things like witch, and integrate them back into the society and made acceptable by those minds that would av only succeded in lynching them just in the manner our Lord Jesus thought us with the case of the sameritan woman. If this person you've become so much convinced in critisizing had found you in his shoes today, he will only love and pray for you instead. Moreover, remember that no one irrespective of level of spirituality is above life's challenges. Even Job, a man after God's heart faced it sometime in his life. David did and so do many other men of God. Eli was a prohet of God recorded in the Bible. But when he was challenged through his sons, he couldnt change things himself. We are all instruments in the hands of God. He uses us just the way he pleases. TB Joshua himself is not God. He only knows what God wants him to know. If He God did not dim it fit to forewarn him concerning the building colapse, it is to the best wisdom of our almighty creator. When Jesus aproached Lazrus' grave and everyone was crying, He only said that "This happened so that the name of God will be glorified". Who knows, lets get to know the mind and intent of God for letting such happen my dear, but dont be a judge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Communication From The Synagogue by temi4fash(m): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
musaajebor:
i will like to learn something from u
seems u are a prof in theology or more like a structural engineer. please what is the duty of a prophet of God. is it to predict match result abi the death and illnesses of politicians or devastating events that will affect his congregation like this one. please tell me i will like to learn.
Bros, I don't know the duties of a prophet or a man of God. But anyhow or way a man of God or prophet decides to function is entirely his business and not mine. I just want you to know a defective building will collapse with or without prophets prophecy. I rest ma case.
Re: Official Communication From The Synagogue by temi4fash(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
ideycraze:
But you need a prophet to tell you a plane would crash.
Shame on you
bros read ma post again..
Re: Official Communication From The Synagogue by nora544: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
today:

This you can read on his facebook

https://www.facebook.com/tbjministries?fref=ts

so what should this mean.

The last i read that about 17 people are death so this is nothing sorry, why he couldnot say something to the people who llose a love one to this.

Is he real a christian or?

(1) (Reply)

See Baby Girl Born With Elephant Nose!been Worshiped By Hindus.n Reason (photos) / Enough Of This Pentecostal Scam / SUBHANALLAH: Wow, See What Is Spotted In The Sky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.