Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

How I Was Raped By Soldier For 5 Hours Under A Tree — Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Raped By Soldier For 5 Hours Under A Tree — Student (738 Views)

Read How Student Was Raped By Soldier For 5 Hours Under A Tree / Soldier Strips Female Workers Unclad & Tie Them To A Tree For Stealing (Photos) / Photos: Last Moments And Death Of Man Killed By Soldier In Benue (viewer Discret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Raped By Soldier For 5 Hours Under A Tree — Student by ESUNAM(m): 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
IBADAN — A 23-year-old National Diploma, ND, student of Mass Communication Department, Ibarapa Polytechnic, yesterday, narrated how she was raped under a tree by one of the security men attached to Operation Burst set up by Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State to check criminality in the state.
rape-victimThe incident was said to have happened in Eruwa from 10.30 pm on August 29 this year while she was returning after seeing off a friend.
She said she was raped repeatedly for five hours before she was let off the hook by the rapist soldier.
How it happened read the rest of the story at www.niyvasociopoliticalgroup.org/smf

(1) (Reply)

27 Cultists Arrested By Police In Edo State / See How Strange Illness In Ondo State That Has Killed 14 Connected To Exhumed / Mom Stabs Son 90 Times With Scissors After Being Bitten While Breastfeeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.