Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Read How Student Was Raped By Soldier For 5 Hours Under A Tree - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Read How Student Was Raped By Soldier For 5 Hours Under A Tree (1015 Views)

Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) / Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him / Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read How Student Was Raped By Soldier For 5 Hours Under A Tree by mouaue: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
A 23-year-old National Diploma, ND, student of Mass Communication Department, Ibarapa Polytechnic, has narrated how she was raped under a tree by one of the security men attached to Operation Burst set up in Oyo State to check criminality in the state.

The incident was said to have happened in Eruwa from 10.30 pm in the night while she was returning after seeing off a friend.

She said she was raped repeatedly for five hours before she was let off the hook by the rapist soldier.

How it happened

According to her, the soldier allegedly ordered her to climb the motorcycle while threatening to stab her with a knife.

She said: “ I was coming back to my room after seeing off a friend. He accused me of being a cultist for moving about around that time, but I denied it. He then ordered me to climb his motorcycle, but I pleaded with him that he should let me go.

“He removed a knife and said that he would stab me if I refused to obey him. So scared, I climbed the Okada and he took me to the Operation Burst office in Eruwa.

“When we got there, he forcefully led me to a dark area under a tree and ordered me to remove my dress to enable him see if I had tattoos on my body.
“I told him I did not have tattoos and that he should pls read more here >>>> http://www.mouaue.com/2015/08/read-how-student-was-raped-by-soldier.html

Re: Read How Student Was Raped By Soldier For 5 Hours Under A Tree by experimentist: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
For sambisa forest or where? undecided cry
Re: Read How Student Was Raped By Soldier For 5 Hours Under A Tree by Mrbigman1(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
What's she doing outside by that time?

Normally girls re to be indoors after its 7 cos of their nature but dey will not agree.

What happened can't be taken back, kill him or not

Ife bara Aba abago! Pioooom
Re: Read How Student Was Raped By Soldier For 5 Hours Under A Tree by Czar01(m): 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
When that American senator called our soldiers rapists, everybody spark for him...
Re: Read How Student Was Raped By Soldier For 5 Hours Under A Tree by bewla(m): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
i ma say bomb
Re: Read How Student Was Raped By Soldier For 5 Hours Under A Tree by Oladat(m): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2015
old story!It happened around april or may.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Girl Cuts Off Ghana Guy’s Manhood In China (graphic Pics) / This Wonderful Dog Saved A Life / Woman, Lured By Boyfriend Into Sex Slavery(at Least 30 Times A Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.